VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad cameras are everywhere. Someday it will be so hard to abduct someone. Maybe this will finally end. Just wishful thinking.

Maybe a neighbor who recognized him from the videos and knew what car he drove and also knew he didn't work so he is either on disability, living off of savings or a trust, or a criminal, or works from home online but lets go with criminal in this case. JMO.

I believe they got tips from people downtown who had seen a suspicious orange/copper car. or maybe his neighbor turned him in?

This makes me feel sad for Hannah .... her poor mom and dad ... things are never good when someone gets you in their car ... she was probably not capable of resisting ... I begin to wonder if she was set up just like I always wondered about MH I think she was disoriented and confused too.

This is true. However if this guy lived in these apartments, who would report his car has being suspicous

Because the person seen driving it or riding in it matched the POI description?

Sorry it quoted you :lol:

Of course they knew it was him. IMO they said reflection because they wanted him to think they did not see him. So he was just home chillin like no one knew it was him.

your'e right. they've been taking the focus OFF dreadlock dude the whole time, even though he was clearly the man seen by WG and in the videos.

I mean if you had some sort of unique description like dreadlocks and you knew you were being looked for, you could quickly take care of the dreadlocks.

Yeah, but where the problem lies, is that White Guy said that the guy that put his arm around her was bald headed and stocky. The next door neighbor says that the tenenat is a big black dude with dreadlocks.

Maybe a neighbor who recognized him from the videos and knew what car he drove and also knew he didn't work so he is either on disability, living off of savings or a trust, or a criminal, or works from home online but lets go with criminal in this case. JMO.

See I can see reporting the guy if he fitted the description. However if he lived there the car wouldn't be suspicious. The car is suppose to be there, the guy lives there. They came there because the car was there. They didn't go there because of the description. Unless I understood the article wrong.

Perhaps blood on the car?

I think for warrants it has to be directly related to the crime/victim. blood, although suspicious, would not necessarily be Hannah's unless the judge is being liberal with warrants in this case.

From Hanna's Parents to the University of Virginia . . . . . so sad :(

Dear Members of the UVa Community:

Last night, we attended the candlelight vigil organized by the students at the University of Virginia. We found the vigil to be extremely moving and would like to offer our sincere thanks to the students for arranging the event and to the University for enabling our attendance.

We were comforted by the evident high esteem in which our cherished daughter is held by her many friends at the University of Virginia and beyond.

We continue to be optimistic that Hannah will soon be returned safely to us. We repeat our previous appeal to contact the Charlottesville Police Department if you have any information that could help the Department’s enquires.

Lastly, it is now Friday, a week since Hannah’s disappearance. For those students planning to unwind this weekend, please be extra vigilant when you are out and walk with a buddy.

John and Sue Graham

Interesting about being set up. She was running frantically and did not have a purse. I know others said they didn't take a purse going out at nights but I know myself and all my girlfriends did. We had phone and wallet and keys and makeup and tissues and snacks, etc. I wonder if she had her purse stolen or lost it and someone texted her saying they had it and for her to come and get it.

Just brainstorming tho. Probably not the case.

A search warrant has to be very specific and would not cover the home and car unless probable cause existed. Chief's statement that the search of the vehicle gave them probable cause for search warrant for apartment shows that something was found in the car which ties the car to Hannah and then PC to search apartment could exit if RO lives there ...

Exactly. The flag jumping out to me, based on the recent tweets, is the scope of the residential search - that they are searching all of the apartments. Usually when you find something in a car, you can establish probable cause to search the RO's residence...but to expand it to other residences is strange.

See I can see reporting the guy if he fitted the description. However if he lived there the car wouldn't be suspicious. The car is suppose to be there, the guy lives there. They came there because the car was there. They didn't go there because of the description. Unless I understood the article wrong.

Good point jkloc

From Hanna's Parents to the University of Virginia . . . . . so sad :(

Dear Members of the UVa Community:

Last night, we attended the candlelight vigil organized by the students at the University of Virginia. We found the vigil to be extremely moving and would like to offer our sincere thanks to the students for arranging the event and to the University for enabling our attendance.

We were comforted by the evident high esteem in which our cherished daughter is held by her many friends at the University of Virginia and beyond.

We continue to be optimistic that Hannah will soon be returned safely to us. We repeat our previous appeal to contact the Charlottesville Police Department if you have any information that could help the Department’s enquires.

Lastly, it is now Friday, a week since Hannah’s disappearance. For those students planning to unwind this weekend, please be extra vigilant when you are out and walk with a buddy.

John and Sue Graham

I was just getting ready to post this. Heartbreaking.

I'm thinking there might not have been any struggle getting her into the car if she was obvious about being lost and they offered her a ride back to her dorm.

Isn't the guy that we call dreadlocks dude the person in the video with white pants seeming to be with Hannah? Then, LE said no one was with her, it was her reflection. WG never described a dreadlocks dude. But then LE said that dreadlocks dude (who did NOT look tall and large to me) is reportedly not a POI, that he is commonly seen in that area according to tipsters or witnesses or somebody.......... so the WG description was not of somebody with dreadlocks, it was close-shaved goatee guy. Then the dailymail quotes neighbors saying that dreadlocks (big dreadlocksguy) lives at the apartment in question and has a pit bull and drives an orange-(ish_) car. Earlier today on CNN the reporter on scene said that neighbors had not been questioned by LE, so they must have been questioned by daily mail reps. Yet I can't imagine that LE has not questioned neighbors. For now, I think any dreadlocks guys are not the POI, but stay tuned. LOL. What a mess! JMO

I'm thinking there might not have been any struggle getting her into the car if she was obvious about being lost and they offered her a ride back to her dorm.

I also think this. She probably felt she could trust this person. Maybe had that type certain type of personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser