VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the van in this photo say "Coroner Unit"?
https://twitter.com/HenryGraff/status/512986966749880320/photo/1

No, Forensic Unit.

Maybe the police were lying and the dreadlocks guy was the person WG saw her with all along, but they didn't want the perp to know they were to onto him in case he tried to run. So they released a description of a different guy and made a point of announcing that the dreadlocks guy had been cleared.

This was my thinking as well.

Maybe the police were lying and the dreadlocks guy was the person WG saw her with all along, but they didn't want the perp to know they were to onto him in case he tried to run. So they released a description of a different guy and made a point of announcing that the dreadlocks guy had been cleared.

I think so too. 100%.

;)

These investigators are brilliant - it seems they have played their cards perfectly :detective: feels like they are about to BREAK something BIG wide OPEN!

I don't think its a possibility but I will throw it out anyways. What if dreadlock guys was wearing a wig.

I was also thinking that maybe WG gave the description, police knew it was a false description but gave it out to make WG feel more confident. Wouldn't be the first time. If WG and BG were working together, maybe WG thought he could throw the police off. It would be a stretch, but who knows lol.

Ya' see ?? They should have just had the press conference at noon and all of this would have been moot !

Using an orange car to abduct someone.....especially in an area known to have camera's?
He must be a really bad speller.

This absolutely made me laugh out loud!

If this is connected to any other girls cases I would think the POI or more POIs must have a lot of confidence and overall concern and that is how they are getting girls to go with them. I even wonder if they have a fake badge or something that makes someone feel at ease. Now only if they are connected.

I walked through Portland Maine one night. I had a fit and wouldn't get in my friends car. So I was walking home alone to South Portland. I just got my first cell phone and called my BF, and I always get lost in Portland. But I new to head down hill. I was so close to the bridge before my boyfriend picked me up. The streets were so quiet too. I was so stupid that night :/ But I made it home safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP