VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What this all shows, Imo, is that cameras are helpful in solving crimes, not preventing them.

We need to remember that the person in the description from the mall could be not at all related to the person "matching the description" that was apparently in the apartment today. The description is very vague and could be anybody.

the POI was one of three people in the apartment they're searching

Police: 1 of 3 people in apartment matches person of interest description. #hannahgraham #bringhannahhome (Via @solomonreports

Yes!! This!! Thank you! You are much more eloquent and quick on the keyboard than I am. Also, I don't think they would necessarily need to find anything of Hannah's in the car to get the search warrant for the home. Like you said, a warrant could cover both the car and the address of the r/o. But since LE said they found something in the car to lead them to the apartment, it makes sense and I believe it. My point is, they could have just found something that tied the person to being at the mall that night. A parking ticket from the garage on the floor, maybe? An item of clothing or something that tied them to a business down there as a place of employment? It did not, necessarily, have to be something directly related to Hannah (ie: blood, hair, her phone, her clothing) JMO of course.

warrants have to be pretty specific that they can prove they expect the find certain evidence. I think it would need to be more than a parking ticket or work t shirt.

HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: 2 large brown evidence bags were just brought out from apartment being searched.

IMO it's one of the most scary aspects of this case. A woman walking alone in a crowded, or at least busy, place can still be abducted. Predators seem to have no fear of being caught or stopped. It also explains his lack of fear about leaving something in the car that could be traced back to her...he just didn't worry about it.

Ted Bundy abducted two women in one day in broad daylight on a weekend from a VERY crowded park that also had a huge police presence due to some type of ceremony. It's entirely possible.

I said this way back when but please look at this video. Has it been confirmed that this man following Hannah is WG or not? I know it was confirmed to be WG in the Sal's video but in that video WG appears to be wearing light colored pants. In this video it is clearly Hannah walking next to dreadlocks and being followed by a MAN WITH A BEER BELLY WEARING BLACK PANTS AND A WHITE SHIRT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU

[video=youtube;UmfLTWEuQEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU[/video]

12 second mark.

I can't shake this one. I am convinced it is not WG and WG had already stopped following at this point. Someone please link me to proof otherwise if I am wrong.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_a160fc5a-3fa4-11e4-96cb-0017a43b2370.html

"Longo told reporters that police obtained a search warrant for a vehicle on the property last night. While they were taking it out of the parking lot to be searched later, they found probable cause to obtain a warrant to search the apartment.

He did not specify the cause.

Longo said police are searching all four units at 164 Hessian Hills Way, which he said is connected to a person of interest in the case. He said he didn't know whether that person lives in the apartment."

bbm

Close-shaved, goatee is not a description of dreadlocks. Very confused! JMO

"Longo told reporters that police obtained a search warrant for a vehicle on the property last night. While they were taking it out of the parking lot to be searched later, they found probable cause to obtain a warrant to search the apartment.

He did not specify the cause.

Longo said police are searching all four units at 164 Hessian Hills Way, which he said is connected to a person of interest in the case. He said he didn't know whether that person lives in the apartment."

bbm

Searching all 4 units? All connected to 1 person?

Close-shaved, goatee is not a description of dreadlocks. Very confused! JMO

Confused here as well. Is there another link describing the suspect with dreadlocks?

Ted Bundy abducted two women in one day in broad daylight on a weekend from a VERY crowded park that also had a huge police presence due to some type of ceremony. It's entirely possible.

he's gotten away with it til now. why would he worry about getting caught? psychopaths believe they are above the law. it does not apply to them.

This is the guy they have been looking for.

That man is described as black, in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing between 250 and 285 pounds. He has a close-shaved head, a goatee and a slight potbelly He was wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt.

This is also the guy they have in custody from the description issued yesterday. (taken from the house this a.m.)

This is our guy. Sounds like he could have had a lucrative career as an NFL running back had he played his cards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018