VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please know some very smart people may have problems speling and tpying (ha), I try not to underestimate a person's intelligence because of spelling and typing mistakes- lot of smart perps, I mean above average iq, that people underestimate due to them also having underlying learning disabilities, etc. and appear to be not smart when they can be so cunning, analytical, out of the box thinking. They can also be over confident, which leads to being sloppy, lazy, and make careless mistakes as they will in spelling and typing which helps in catching them.

I couldn't agree more. My dad was borderline genius but couldn't spell very well. He also had a speech impediment. Me, on the other hand can spell and speak very well and was lucky if I got a "C" in my school work.

Please know some very smart people may have problems speling and tpying (ha), I try not to underestimate a person's intelligence because of spelling and typing mistakes- lot of smart perps, I mean above average iq, that people underestimate due to them also having underlying learning disabilities, etc. and appear to be not smart when they can be so cunning, analytical, out of the box thinking. They can also be over confident, which leads to being sloppy, lazy, and make careless mistakes as they will in spelling and typing which helps in catching them.

also, I believe that spelling errors MAKE someone think something, not MAKES. JMO

Hello??!! Did y'all read my last post?? LOL! This POI is "different" from the one described by WG!!!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 · 57s
BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: police now looking for surveillance video around location of Hessian Hills for #HannahGraham

From the link: WOW!

Longo said the series of tips have led police to a new “person of interest” who appears to be different than the person another witness described as approaching Graham and putting his arm around her shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday as she walked alone through a pedestrian mall east of campus. Longo said that it is clear that Graham walked to the mall on her own — more than a mile from her apartment — and that police believe she could have left the mall in a vehicle.

That description never fit dreads from the git-go. Looks like he's off the hook.

Just a thought, if her last text message was that she was on her way to a party, but lost, perhaps someone she knew did pick her up on a way to a "party"?

This is going off of ABC's latest article.

What is this and why did someone post it on the Find Heather FB page?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1418318955_340c41e2c17b4c1cfd622a6f8a1ff6a5

This was a pic from someones phone of an altercation that occurred on the mall some time ago. They were linking this pic to compare it to the RSO that lives in the area of McGrady's, saying this person pictured could be the same person as the RSO. I don't think it ultimately has to do with Hannah's disappearance. I also don't think that person pictured is the same as the RSO, but that is neither here nor there. MOO

Just a thought, if her last text message was that she was on her way to a party, but lost, perhaps someone she knew did pick her up on a way to a "party"?

This is going off of ABC's latest article.

1 20 was her last text. Someone on here said the phone went off or dead at 1 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member