Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe they saw the orange car in surveillance footage? JMO
Using an orange car to abduct someone.....especially in an area known to have camera's?
He must be a really bad speller.

Or maybe dreadlock guy was wandering around the mall at the same time as WG and Hannah?

Maybe dreadlocks introduced them. Would be kind of stupid for dreadlocks guys to be found with the Person of Interest in this case. If that's the case here.

Dreadlocks, not again. I am so confused. Please tell me I'm not the only one??

warrants have to be pretty specific that they can prove they expect the find certain evidence. I think it would need to be more than a parking ticket or work t shirt.

They could have seen drug paraphernalia or a or an empty beer can or a weapon and that would be enough to search the resident.

Maybe the police were lying and the dreadlocks guy was the person WG saw her with all along, but they didn't want the perp to know they were to onto him in case he tried to run. So they released a description of a different guy and made a point of announcing that the dreadlocks guy had been cleared.

Four apartments...sounds very odd.

yeah.............maybe trafficking is a possibility..........I tended to think not, but it's starting to seem like several people are involved. Just speculating.

I knew there was something up with dreadlocks guy from the video and I also found it interesting that police made no mention of him when he was CLEARLY in both videos.

A black guy with dreadlocks, where have we seen that description before?

So, either WG was lying, or LE was lying to public about what WG's description in order to.....throw the public off?

Or WG needs a serious adjustment to his eye glasses/contacts prescription.

Does the van in this photo say "Coroner Unit"?
https://twitter.com/HenryGraff/status/512986966749880320/photo/1

Someone tweeted it says Forensics Unit....Sorry, my heart stopped for a bit!

Sounds as if we may have a roommate situation, or, friends hanging out together by the conflicting descriptions.

I'm all over here like... :thinking::waitasec::maddening:

Maybe the police were lying and the dreadlocks guy was the person WG saw her with all along, but they didn't want the perp to know they were to onto him in case he tried to run. So they released a description of a different guy and made a point of announcing that the dreadlocks guy had been cleared.

BBM. I don't recall them ever commenting on dreadlocks guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018