VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stepped out for a few i come back and now we have a search warrant...YOu guys are on the ball now im clueless again. I need to catch up!

Let's just hope this turns out well for Hannah's family ... nothing worse for them than not knowing what happened to their daughter. So many of these girls disappear and their parents never find out what happened or where they are.

I keep thinking about the first pic I saw of her, I think she was leaving her residence. She had a short shirt on that seemed metallic? I would think that this would have stood out to others, also. Either in remembering seeing her (possibly in a car) or maybe that shirt was laying in the floor of a car (God forbid). I just think it would be a easy identifier in any case. JMO

Just to add my thoughts about that shirt. It seems like whatever the metallic part is made of could easily be left behind, like glitter or sequins? And also could more easily be easily identified than "fibers".

WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 3m
WEB EXTRA: Charlottesville police chief Timothy Longo talks about search warrant #HannahGraham http://bit.ly/1o9qSHE pic.twitter.com/nKVfXOavTc

General update. He said calls brought them to the car on that property. The car gave them enough for a search warrant of the building. Search will take several hours. He will update the media "downtown" (I think he said that...in other words, leave us alone to work, lol). No mention of a 3pm presser unless I missed it.

<mod snip> There doesn't seem to be much 'sleuthing' actually taking place. We have a warrant, we've taken a car back for forensic investigation, and now we are taking bags of evidence out of a residence. Chances are high that HG was at this location. What's next? We need to find the body.

Bringing forward the latest msm:

Search for clues in missing UVA student's disappearance moves to apartment complex
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/19/police-search-car-apartment-in-connection-with-missing-uva-student-hannah/

"Police looking for clues in the disappearance of a University of Virginia student found enough evidence in a car to obtain a warrant to search an apartment, and a news conference was scheduled for Friday afternoon to discuss the latest developments in the case.

The flurry of activity indicated a possible major break in the case of Hannah Graham, 18, who disappeared Saturday morning. She was last seen on a security camera early Saturday at the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville. A person of interest who a witness saw with Graham was being sought, and neighbors at the apartment complex said they saw police talking to a man who matched that person's description, according to the Charlottesville Daily Progress.

Police, including Charlottesville's forensic officers and police from Albemarle County began searching four units in an apartment complex late Friday morning, the paper reported. Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said the wider search came after evidence was found in a vehicle parked in the Hessian Hills neighborhood. Officials at the scene told reporters that Graham is not in the home nor in the car, but that their investigation led to the car and the car led them to the home."

I think more than likely bio evidence was found in the auto. That makes the most sense to me and would have allowed for the search warrant on the owners residence. I actually doubt (imo) that they found any of HG's belongings in the vehicle (not to say it's impossible, just less likely). It's more likely that we have witness testimony that places HG inside the auto or like I said bio evidence. Praying for the family and that I'm wrong.

Also, could it be that there is a man with dreadlocks and another with short hair who either both live there currently or are acquainted?

Per Parker Slaybaugh's FB, 3 people were at home at the apartment (at 164 Hessian) when the police searched it.

General update. He said calls brought them to the car on that property. The car gave them enough for a search warrant of the building. Search will take several hours. He will update the media "downtown" (I think he said that...in other words, leave us alone to work, lol). No mention of a 3pm presser unless I missed it.

This is a curious comment -- "calls" brought them to the car. Does that mean other residents of the apartment complex noticed something strange about the car? Maybe they could see something in the back seat (I don't even like to think about what that would have been)?

I stepped out for a few i come back and now we have a search warrant...YOu guys are on the ball now im clueless again. I need to catch up!

Yep! Don't eat, don't sleep or you'll miss everything! Lol

Of course the police could have been following dreadlock guy since Monday.

well yesterday LE said that the POI is NOT seen in any surveillance video..............so POI cannot be the dreadlocks guy that we see in the video. JMO

I think the "calls" could have been something like "Hi, this is Joe, the parking garage manager. We've finished reviewing the tapes and a man matching your description exited at 1:30 a.m. and here is what he was driving...."

well yesterday LE said that the POI is NOT seen in any surveillance video..............so POI cannot be the dreadlocks guy that we see in the video. JMO

I call BS on what LE told the public.

I think the dreadlock v. bald guy is confusing because we are dealing with two different individuals.

I'm wondering now if they actually have the POI in custody (the bald guy)

They stated that baldy was the person they were seeking to talk to.

The guy they took in for questioning was the BIG Dreadlocks guy. (Owner, landlord,roommate, friend to baldy ?)

The dreadlocks guy in the jewelry store video was far from being BIG...........................he was just a normal size dude from the looks of him.

Bookmarking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the dreadlock v. bald guy is confusing because we are dealing with two different individuals.

I'm wondering now if they actually have the POI in custody (the bald guy)

They stated that baldy was the person they were seeking to talk to.

The guy they took in for questioning was the BIG Dreadlocks guy. (Owner, landlord,roommate, friend to baldy ?)

The dreadlocks guy in the jewelry store video was far from being BIG...........................he was just a normal size dude from the looks of him.

BBM. Well, it is all relative. The person describing him as big could be pretty small. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010