VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black pants and white tee shirt is also kitchen (cook) attire. just a thought. I wonder if he works there in that area.

<mod snip>. There doesn't seem to be much 'sleuthing' actually taking place. We have a warrant, we've taken a car back for forensic investigation, and now we are taking bags of evidence out of a residence. Chances are high that HG was at this location. What's next? We need to find the body.

Hopefully she's not dead, it doesn't look good, but I hate to talk about a body when we're not sure what happened.

If there is still a 3pm presser, does anyone have a link where I can watch it from my phone?

This is a curious comment -- "calls" brought them to the car. Does that mean other residents of the apartment complex noticed something strange about the car? Maybe they could see something in the back seat (I don't even like to think about what that would have been)?

Maybe a friend who knew of the crime and didn't come forward until the $50k reward was posted. JMO

Just to add my thoughts about that shirt. It seems like whatever the metallic part is made of could easily be left behind, like glitter or sequins? And also could more easily be easily identified than "fibers".

good point

General update. He said calls brought them to the car on that property. The car gave them enough for a search warrant of the building. Search will take several hours. He will update the media "downtown" (I think he said that...in other words, leave us alone to work, lol). No mention of a 3pm presser unless I missed it.

Presser better be happening! I'm sitting here in full zombie mode at 4am waiting for it. :waiting:

I don't really know, but I'll take a wild guess. It could be that once a thread gets too many pages, it takes too long for people to open it and read posts.

I wonder about human sex traffickers around universities...could this be a situation like that...

Hopefully she's not dead, it doesn't look good, but I hate to talk about a body when we're not sure what happened.

They are searching a river for her right now....doubt they expect to find her alive in there.

Dreads guy looks to me to be quite overweight. Average yes, but unfortunately these days average means fat. No offense to anyone.

Aw, still breaks my heart to this day too Margarita. I will never forget our Dyl. Sorry for O/T!

Always thinking of Dylan, ladies. Someone else around here has a Dylan avatar which caught me off guard and made me happy. #justicefordylan.

well yesterday LE said that the POI is NOT seen in any surveillance video..............so POI cannot be the dreadlocks guy that we see in the video. JMO

Sure it can. They don't always tell the truth, on purpose, to help the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010