VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for her family and friends I personally would not want to hear people talk about a body, until they find one.

Ok...not sure what to tell you. There might be a lot of replies you or her friends and family might want to skip. Just in case they're reading here. Maybe there is a support thread that would be less likely to offend?

I think this will be resolved very soon, likely by the end of the day.

A bit off topic but here is a video of a scuffle caught on Baltimore city's surveillance system. The cameras are on streetlight posts throughout the city and capture details from very far away. If only all cameras were like this these days. There should be some sort of initiative or tax break for businesses that have HD cameras. The technology is out there and it is not very expensive. This is 2014. We need to get it together!

[video=youtube;Zg4juNxc648]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg4juNxc648[/video]

Side note is I used to work one block away from here.

That's what I think, too. There are lots of places in the outdoors to search, so the fact that the river got prioritized suggests to me that someone told them something.

Or something found in car/ apartments made them suspect river.. Maybe wet / muddy items?? .. Hope this makes sense .. Half awake after oral surgery!

This is reminding me of, at least as a close comparative of along the lines of what I think went down in the Lauren Spierer case. Only with dumber criminals and or more competent LE or both.

Well for her family and friends I personally would not want to hear people talk about a body, until they find one.

I'm sure her family is well aware where this is headed. LE is searching the river. It's been a week she has been missing. I think they know the facts.

Derek Quizon ‏@DPHigherEd 41s
Police press conference on missing UVa student #HannahGraham pushed back to 5 p.m.

Does this happen regularly? Pushing back the time - or is it indicative they are hoping to follow through on more things before the presser? Could it be a hopeful sign they are making progress and don't want to have a presser saying one thing when they could have more difinitive information just a short while later (and/or give them time to talk to the family prior to releasing info to the general public?)?

Always thinking of Dylan, ladies. Someone else around here has a Dylan avatar which caught me off guard and made me happy. #justicefordylan.

OT - the Dylan case has me extra anxious these days as I just left my abuser with my 5 yo daughter. He will have visitation. And he has the dark triad characteristics. I hope he never uses her to punish/hurt me.

So, here is my wild-*advertiser censored* guess.....

Someone called earlier in the week from near the apartment being searched. They said there were awoke early Saturday morning ( like 3:00 am) with some odd sounds outside. Couldn't tell.... but it looked like someone was loading something bulky into the orange car. That was EARLY in the process input into the tip hotline. Move forward 4 days....now...there's a video emerging of the orange car and/or Hannah from the parking garage. Video quality not good enough to read the plates maybe, but could tell make and model and perhaps color of the vehicle.... LE but put one and one together, found the registered owner from a clicense plate/DMV record search....and so the current address... LE got a warrant, searched the vehicle before transporting...only to find some blood stains in the interior or trunk. (OK, I admit.... I go by facts... but I also have an active imagination).

OMG...moved to 5? Does this mean they won't be ready at three because they are busy working on something BIG, or does it mean they didn't find anything and have to regroup as to what they can and can't say and need a little extra time. They were quick to say 3 initially, maybe it means nothing...just wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why it would be bumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee