VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video of the press conference and from what Lt Longo says it sounds as if the evidence they do have is leading them to believe Hannah was murdered.

Agreed :(

Don't do what? Wear the type of clothing that they choose? Have the right to wear whatever they like without men hitting on them, assaulting them, raping them or murdering them? Why should any woman be judged for wearing an outfit no matter what it does or doesn't show?

I didn't judge.

I am still wondering if she had a fake ID. Remember how we were told she went out for dinner and drinks earlier in the night with friends? Made it sound to me like a restaurant served her alcohol. So I am still wondering if she had a fake.

They are really easy to get.

Maybe she just needed to get into **advertiser censored* place that was open because she needed to pee. Girl hadn't been stationary, as far as we know, since about midnight, and having consumed alcohol in large quantities surely must've made her need to use the bathroom. The only places open at 1am that she could possibly go to the bathroom in? Bars.

So when they say they are looking for him, do they just mean they are looking for where he was that night? Or do they mean they don't know where he is now? It's confusing, but I'm assuming they want to hear from other people or to have some type of evidence they were together that night.

They saw him but don't have enough to arrest him yet. They have his car and they obtained search warrants to search the car and his apartment. I think it's safe to say they are watching him very carefully as they continue their investigation.

I hope they put a tail on this BG after they questioned him that all of a sudden he is no where to be found.

I don't understand how they could get a warrant for the car AND the house but not have enough to question/arrest the POI who lives in the apt and owns the car. he was there. no probable cause to arrest him? but a warrant for the house & car?

Longo is desperate for evidence to arrest him.

His anger was palpable.

So if it's 21 and over, how did she get in?

http://www.tempocville.com

It seems like it's a restaurant too, so I would assume they would card at the table or bar, not at the door?

Looks like someone stole a cardboard cutout from this restaurant and they put a "missing person" post as a sort of joke/attempt to get it returned. I saw that and at first was like, someone else went missing from this place!? :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anything other than a "21 and over" bar anywhere in the US?

I guess I'm dating myself, but when I was in college, there were places that were 18-and-over to get in, and 21-and-over to drink and you got a different stamp depending on what age you were. But above a poster says it is a restaurant, too, so she wouldn't even have needed to be 18 to get in.

Is there anything other than a "21 and over" bar anywhere in the US?

Yes plenty of places check IDs and give you a big X on your hands with black marker, or 21 and over get a wristband so the bar tender can decipher who is of age.

Usually this is in more of a night club setting or someplace with live music tho.

Sadly, the operative words from the presser were - we want a solid conviction. Love Longo. What a breath of fresh air. I can only imagine the words or non words exchanged when they went into that apartment. IMO, they have their man. They know it. He isn't giving anything up and they are determined to nail him.
Kudos to the people who saw this man on video. Despite the description put out by LE, you guys saw the real perp!
IMO, she didn't know him. She was vulnerable, he was kind to her and she trusted him to take her home. OMG.

Pick me up at 7:30?

(I know, perhaps inappropriate levity...)

Seriously, I guess you're saying what Fireweed was saying earlier about how someone can know where to go to get what they want. I was (and am) shockingly naive about stuff like this, but maybe HG wasn't.

LOL who, at 18 thinks that they are shockingly naïve? I was probably 40 before I realized I didn't know everything.......... Kids are shockingly of the mind that they are invincible! JMO

Lots of restaurants on the downtown mall card anyone that comes in after roughly 10pm. Not all, but a good amount. I think Tempo might be one of those, but I'm not entirely sure. In any case, VA has a law that any establishment that sells alcohol also must sell food, so by default all the "bars" are restaurants as well.

http://www.tempocville.com

It seems like it's a restaurant too, so I would assume they would card at the table or bar, not at the door?

Looks like someone stole a cardboard cutout from this restaurant and they put a "missing person" post as a sort of joke/attempt to get it returned. I saw that and at first was like, someone else went missing from this place!? :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member