VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I give you that much, but all I can say to that is GROSS....How old is that guy like 40? He could have a child her age. Whatever he was doing unless he is telling the truth about trying to help her, it was inappropriate behavior for a grown man.

Men of all ages look at women. Hannah isn't a little girl; she is an adult. When older women leer at younger men, is that disgusting too? Actually, I think society finds it socially acceptable for women to ogle younger men (ex: that tv show Tiger Town is all about older women dating / ogling younger guys), but its gross and disgusting for it for a man to look at a younger woman (who is an adult).

How do you know WG isn't telling the truth and that was his sole motive? You're essentially accusing him of being a pervert when we have no idea! Until he gives us a reason to disbelieve him, we should stop. He seems to be the one person who cared enough about Hannah to at least be concerned about her. Not even her own friends did that much. Just because he happened to be there doesn't make him a pervert or criminal. Just because he possibly wanted to see her backside doesn't make him bad. Had he been seen on the video and did absolutely NOTHING he would be questioned just like all the other passers by, "how could all those people see her stumbling around drunk and do nothing to help?"

Edit: the show was called Cougar Town. I knew it was a big cat name.

Heroine, what you don't know is how that group caught his attention.... I mean the white guy definitely looks back... some SOUND would have done that... either a cat call... or the group of people laughing at the drunk girl walking... or laughing at the way she dressed... who knows... WG senses he needs to protect the girl. I have a 20 year old girl and I would do EXACTLY what he did if this is what really happened.

I speculate that he was concerned about the behavior of the large group of people trailing behind her, I also speculate that due to her very sparkly top and some what peculiar behavior due to being inebriated she had captured the attention of a lot of people. I think he intentionally scooted around and positioned himself to be in front of the group and yet behind her to monitor that they didn't behave inappropriately. At some point he obviously felt she was in control of the situation and backed off...Or perhaps he witnessed her get into a car with one or multiple people, I'm purely speculating.

Both of you can forget it.

The odds of two killers/abductors working together are astronomical. Please feel free to cite past cases.

The odds of one of them being white, the other black, are far beyond astronomical.

I respectfully disagree. Where did you find such information?

I don't have the time to cite the cases, but there are a plethora of them and it happens far more often when the victim is an adult.

One of the most valuable things I learned in a classroom: If stupidity was a crime, there would never be a one count indictment. The fish will almost inevitably jump into the boat, given enough time.

My Dad is retired LE, and used to tell me all the time, "Criminals are stupid."

I speculate that he was concerned about the behavior of the large group of people trailing behind her, I also speculate that due to her very sparkly top and some what peculiar behavior due to being inebriated she had captured the attention of a lot of people. I think he intentionally scooted around and positioned himself to be in front of the group and yet behind her to monitor that they didn't behave inappropriately. At some point he obviously felt she was in control of the situation and backed off...Or perhaps he witnessed her get into a car with one or multiple people, I'm purely speculating.

this is a really good, level-headed analysis. I concur.

Well, since we can't even agree on how many people are in the videos, what they're wearing and what genders they are, Hannah may very well have been crying/sending off more sublet distress signals that we can't see which may have alarmed the white guy and caused him to follow.

Imo pushing the presser to a later time is not going to ve good news, sadly.

Prayers to her and her family and her friends.

Interesting article about using social media postings to ID potential witnesses. Map with several people who were in same area as Hannah at the mall, posting around the time she was there.
"Using our tools, analytical creativity, and the information police have already collected, we are able to identify hundreds of potential witnesses that were posting on twitter, Instagram, and YouTube around the same time and area Hannah was last seen. Given the time sensitive nature of the requirement, it’s not realistic for police to contact and question hundreds of people, but as the police collect more information from witnesses and surveillance videos, we can narrow the list of most likely witnesses substantially. Although we have identified 20+ users that may be able to help police, we’ve only provided 4 in this sample for blogging purposes."
http://gisagroup.com/index.php/conflict-research-2/102-can-social-media-solve-crime

I have watched and watched the survelliance tapes, and i cannot find where the make put his arm around Hannah. Can someone help me out please?. tia

It is effing disgusting what that man was doing. It is not normal and was obviously being done in a leering fashion. I understand that men like to check women out and ogle them, but actually following a woman is totally creepy to me and I do not care what people here are saying in his defense. Surreptitiously following a teenage girl around is very disturbing to me.

You guys are acting like he followed her for blocks and blocks!!! As far as we know, he followed her a few steps and then stopped when BG came around. His story is that he stopped following her when BG walked up and put his arm around Hannah. The police have the videos and would know if his story was false or not. They haven't stated that he is anything other than a witness, and the POI doesn't match his description, so why harp on him?

Why isn't BG gross for walking up to a strange girl and putting his arm around her? THAT is far more weird IMO. BG doesn't look like a college student; I wonder how much older he is than Hannah... and HE put his hands on Hannah, not WG.

Men of all ages look at women. Hannah isn't a little girl; she is an adult. When older women leer at younger men, is that disgusting too? Actually, I think society finds it socially acceptable for women to ogle younger men (ex: that tv show Tiger Town is all about older women dating / ogling younger guys), but its gross and disgusting for it for a man to look at a younger woman (who is an adult).

How do you know WG isn't telling the truth and that was his sole motive? You're essentially accusing him of being a pervert when we have no idea! Until he gives us a reason to disbelieve him, we should stop. He seems to be the one person who cared enough about Hannah to at least be concerned about her. Not even her own friends did that much. Just because he happened to be there doesn't make him a pervert or criminal. Just because he possibly wanted to see her backside doesn't make him bad. Had he been seen on the video and did absolutely NOTHING he would be questioned just like all the other passers by, "how could all those people see her stumbling around drunk and do nothing to help?"

Edit: the show was called Cougar Town. I knew it was a big cat name.

I get what you're saying, but as I stated this is coming from my point of view as a mother. I won't say him looking is that disturbing it's the following part that I find disturbing. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel. He could have put her in harms way even more so because now she's running from this guy into the arms of some other creepo. JMO Poor girl.

He was not "checking her out". If he were doing that, then it would have been barely noticeable on the footage. He was following her, which is disturbing stuff. If some old dude were following me around, then I would be very scared for my safety. Checking out a pretty girl is normal, purposefully following one is very suspicious and very abnormal. I once had a guy do this to me when I was drunk and it left me shaking and in tears by the time I made it to my car and drove off. I think he probably thought he was just "checking me out" but I thought, "this man is about to rape me".

Following a woman around is very, very sketchy to me and ain't no one here going to convince me otherwise.

Completely agree. Imagine you see a driver in distress and you respond by tailgating them. It makes a potentially dangerous situation much more dangerous. Such behavior can cause people to panic and make unwise choices. Personally, I find it suspicious, but even if it was innocent, it was unwise, IMHO. If he was truly concerned, he could've asked her if she was okay or continued walking a little ahead of her with an ear open. At the very least, he could have walked significantly behind her, rather than popping out of a doorway and silently trailing her at an intimidatingly close distance.

All of the above is just my opinion.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that 3 people were found in the apartment and we have 3 possible perps (CWG, Dreadhead, Bald Guy)? Is it possible they followed one guy back to this location where the three were meeting to get their alibi's together? Just a thought, I still think all 3 could be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member