VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do they have this guys car already? Is he the guy that lives at the apartment? If so then where was he then? I'm lost now....darn I shoulda kept up.

I don't understand how they could get a warrant for the car AND the house but not have enough to question/arrest the POI who lives in the apt and owns the car. he was there. no probable cause to arrest him? but a warrant for the house & car?

Longo is desperate for evidence to arrest him.

Why did the WG say he was bald? Now everything he said doesn't make any sense.

I knew I was going to catch flask for that. Personally all I can see her stomach. I can't tell what else is showing. It was just a suggestion. You act like women don't do it.

Don't do what? Wear the type of clothing that they choose? Have the right to wear whatever they like without men hitting on them, assaulting them, raping them or murdering them? Why should any woman be judged for wearing an outfit no matter what it does or doesn't show?

So if it's 21 and over, how did she get in?

Maybe the bouncer sort of knew Dreads and Dreads told him they were just going to pop in to get something to go, and the bouncer looked the other way?

Just watched the video of the press conference and from what Lt Longo says it sounds as if the evidence they do have is leading them to believe Hannah was murdered.

Some women might do it, but saying HG might've been doing it because some other women might is an example of stereotyping.
So your under the impression she walked 2 miles away from her apartment to go in a bar being 21 and over. You think sweats and a sweater would get her in without a fake id. Just my opinion

I am still wondering if she had a fake ID. Remember how we were told she went out for dinner and drinks earlier in the night with friends? Made it sound to me like a restaurant served her alcohol. So I am still wondering if she had a fake.

Could be -- didn't work at McGrady's unless they denied her entrance because she just seemed too intoxicated.

So your under the impression she walked 2 miles away from her apartment to go in a bar being 21 and over. You think sweats and a sweater would get her in without a fake id. Just my opinion

Is there anything other than a "21 and over" bar anywhere in the US?

I meant that she didn't go to the mall prior to her disappearance there, so she wouldn't have seen him there before. Sorry if I wrote that in a confusing way.

Ahhh. Got ya. Surely she's been to the mall before. She's a second year student.

Did they say he was 32 years old?

Yes. I find it odd that she knew him well enough, or was comfortable with a 32 yr old putting his arms around her, and going for a drink with him. I don't get it.

There is absolutely no evidence saying that going to Tempo - or getting into a bar - was her ultimate goal. Might've just happened that way thanks to the guy with dreadlocks, who knows.

So when they say they are looking for him, do they just mean they are looking for where he was that night? Or do they mean they don't know where he is now? It's confusing, but I'm assuming they want to hear from other people or to have some type of evidence they were together that night.

I can understand how hard a job they have. My husband was arrested for domestic violence. He had a prior from 4 years ago. he confessed on the 911 tape and to the officers responding. he confessed to our marriage counselor. he admitted to it to me on text and told me why he assaulted me (bc I threatened to leave). AND his defense lawyer got the charges dropped bc I am not the "perfect witness/victim". I still don't understand why. but defense lawyers are total <mod snip>. If they can't convict with confessions, it's very hard to convict.
and the DA around here is a young, fresh out of school conservative woman. so much for defending victims of DV.

It makes me wonder if she dressed like to get a guy to buy her drinks. Girls do this.

Really? At first (& I'm hoping I'm CORRECT) I thought this was a joke comment.
As a woman in her late 30's, with two young children, who stays at home caring for said children, our home & my husband (who has a very white collar career)... I think of myself as someone who is fairly conservative.... But, really, your comment.... ???
I went to a 4 year university. I graduated with my bachelors. I was once a silly 18 year old girl who wore short skirts & crop tops out & about with friends & to parties ... & not once can I say that I wore any of those things to get drinks bought for me.
Lets keep the focus on finding this girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member