VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think wg checked the time on his cell when he stepped into the doorway prior to following Hannah. Leads me to believe he may have some kind of security training. Even mall guard...and I also believe dread man had total control over Hannah when he had his arm around her waist. Aggressive enough for Hannah to know he meant business. She may have gone to the rest room to text her lost message and was afraid to text for any help thinking he may check her cell when she went back to the bar?

I am kind of stuck,how they can take a person's car, and search home,, based on evidence, but not take the person in...

Maybe they will have enough evidence once it is analyzed.

This is from Coy Barefoot (well-known radio host in C'ville), edited for clarity:

source tells me the "dreadlocks man" who was last seem w/ Hannah the night she disappeared did in fact visit Tempo Restaurant. He came in only briefly to the bar. Hannah was never in there w/ him. Tempo has no interior or exterior surveillance cameras so no video is avail.

https://twitter.com/coybarefoot

Okay I just finished watching the PC. They are VERY interested in dread guy so we were right about one thing....lol

They saw him but don't have enough to arrest him yet. They have his car and they obtained search warrants to search the car and his apartment. I think it's safe to say they are watching him very carefully as they continue their investigation.

The other detective said they know where he is and they're watching him.

I think wg checked the time on his cell when he stepped into the doorway prior to following Hannah. Leads me to believe he may have some kind of security training. Even mall guard...and I also believe dread man had total control over Hannah when he had his arm around her waist. Aggressive enough for Hannah to know he meant business. She may have gone to the rest room to text her lost message and was afraid to text for any help thinking he may check her cell when she went back to the bar?

In the video from the front of the jewelers, she doesn't appear to be forced. Her stride is in tandem with his. If this were anyone else, and just from that brief shot of them walking together, I'd believe they were a couple.

So when they say they are looking for him, do they just mean they are looking for where he was that night? Or do they mean they don't know where he is now? It's confusing, but I'm assuming they want to hear from other people or to have some type of evidence they were together that night.

They know who he is, where he lives, and what he drives. They want information from people that were in the areas where Hannah walked that night, and surveillance video from everyone that night. I think they want to know what direction he went after buying alcohol, and they also want to know how long he was following her. Maybe he was driving when he first saw her, and parked close by before befriending her.

I got a theory maybe BG took her to that bar and got her more trashed. They leave the bar together and he forces sex on her. She doesn't know what's going on cause of the alcohol. He's takes her to a drug house where she can't never leave. I just don't see the BG killing her. I see him as away to exploit her and make money.

Maybe they will have enough evidence once it is analyzed.

very good point. they have probable cause but a criminal investigation needs evidence BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT and unable to have an affirmative defense developed against the charges.

I am hoping it is possible that Hannah is out there alive! Being held in a drug or sex house, sold or only injured but Alive. LE have given me hope with this attitude.

jmo

That's the impression I got too when the chief asked for info from anyone that saw dreads or his vehicle during the last week. Maybe the police are hoping he has her stashed somewhere and public tips could lead to the location.

Dressed like what? A college girl going out with her friends? Showing zero leg, zero boobage, and a bit of tummy? I swear....

Additionally, she was at at least one house party earlier in the night. Drinks would have been free flowing. She did not need to leave her friends and those parties to walk all the way to a bar by herself and find a stranger to buy her drinks if she wanted alcohol.

But if she was intending on going somewhere else to party, perhaps she didn't want to go empty-handed?

the text makes less sense now. if she was at Tempo til 2ish, who wrote that text at 1:20 and why?

What time was she at Tempo? Wasn't it just before 1:20? Did she send that text from the car? I wonder what cell towers that call bounced off.

I got a theory maybe BG took her to that bar and got her more trashed. They leave the bar together and he forces sex on her. She doesn't know what's going on cause of the alcohol. He's takes her to a drug house where she can't never leave. I just don't see the BG killing her. I see him as away to exploit her and make money.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member