VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreads wasn't walking with a cane and didn't look like he needed one, either. Confusing...

I think the guy in all white is the poi.......

LE verified at PC yesterday that the dreads guy in the video on the same side of the street as Sals and then walking alongside HG in the Tuels video IS the POI and they know exactly who he is and he was in the apartment they searched yesterday..he IS the person LE states went into Tempo with HG...

Jmo I know it is in support but as Hannah's parents, I would kind of be freaked out by having Morgan and Alexis' parents there...making everything a bit too real and maybe hopeless. They want to believe she is alive and fine, somehow...anyway jmo...

I read an article a few days back where Gil Harrington said she'd reached out to Hannah's parents but there was no response. I can understand why.

I read their stories every day (kind of a guilty pleasure because the headlines are so hilariously overblown), and they usually just add to the top of the story and don't edit out the inaccurate information as it clears up. This isn't unusual for them.

Nobody has ever accused the DailyFail of being responsible! :)

Edit: this was supposed to quote the person mentioning how the Daily Mail lists Dreds as a POI but later in the article says he has been ruled out. Not sure where that part went!

This is all speculation, MOO, JMO, theory and all that, but . . .

Roofie I never got from this case. Ever. Roofies tend to slow you down and knock you out. Like, cannot run miles to and get lost.
http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/rohypnol.html

What I did get, only because I have seen and experienced this first hand, was ecstasy. Drinking with ecstasy can make one do all kinds of crazy things (sprint miles away), and the body can (and has) shut down due to dehydration and has caused seizures in some people.
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ecstasy/effects.htm

I am not advocating that this is what happened to Hannah, not in the least. Just bringing some first hand experience to the table and my moo-moo to the thread.

Hope she is found alive and well. It's been too long.
I thought the same about ecstasy as well. If there are any drugs involved my guess would be ecstasy in pill or powder form (molly). An unfortunate side effect (though it is one of the desired effects of the drug) is anyone and everyone is your new best friend. You lose your inhibitions and can easily get into a bad situation if your new friend turns out to be not so friendly.

i think this is where i am confused.

according to daily mail:

"Described by the witness as a black male around 5'10'- 5'12' and weighing 250-285 pounds, police said that he has a close shaved head, a goatee beard and a slight 'beer belly'
He is estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt, the man was seen with Hannah walking past Tuel's Jewellers around 12 minutes before she sent her last text to friends saying she was lost."

BDG on video is wearing white t shirt, white pants, and has dreads. he does NOT match short hair, black jeans, and a tshirt?

why am i having so much difficulty comprehending this

Two different BG's or maybe I am lost as well.

Jmo I know it is in support but as Hannah's parents, I would kind of be freaked out by having Morgan and Alexis' parents there...making everything a bit too real and maybe hopeless. They want to believe she is alive and fine, somehow...anyway jmo...

i get the feeling the parents are pretty realistic about this.

Trying this again, but I think a car of this description (Chevy Caprice 20" rims) was alleged by the convicted suspect in the Alexis Murphy to have been in possession of an unnamed dreaded guy that RAT claimed drove off in the company of AM...

FWIW from RAT and alexis murphy case:

"The defense also questioned B about a maroon Chevrolet Caprice, a car that Taylor described as on his property on Aug. 3. Defense attorney Mike Hallahan specifically asked about a photograph posted to B's Facebook showing a car with that description, but B denied the picture existed, saying he doesn't know anyone with access to that make and model."

and also fwiw RAT was visiting Ultimate Bliss, a sex shop in Charlottesville VA the day of or before Alexis Murphy died. Ultimate Bliss is 1 mile away from Hessian Hills Way, and .5 of a mile from Barracks Shopping Center. All three of these locations are located within a mile of each other, respectively.

Alexis Murphy's car was found abandoned 2 miles away up the road, old Gardens Shopping center at Carmike 6 Theatre.

Just the facts.
Source: WCAV Charlottesville CBS19
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...ember-Talking-to-Alexis-Murphy-258130781.html

i think this is where i am confused.

according to daily mail:

"Described by the witness as a black male around 5'10'- 5'12' and weighing 250-285 pounds, police said that he has a close shaved head, a goatee beard and a slight 'beer belly'
He is estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt, the man was seen with Hannah walking past Tuel's Jewellers around 12 minutes before she sent her last text to friends saying she was lost."

BDG on video is wearing white t shirt, white pants, and has dreads. he does NOT match short hair, black jeans, and a tshirt?

why am i having so much difficulty comprehending this

MOO. . .

I think that was just a red herring put out by LE to get a jump on DBG. Remember they also originally said Hannah was walking with a woman, then they said the POI wasn't on the video, and the ridiculous Hannah wasn't walking with anyone. It was her reflection.

Red herring, IMHO.

i'm pretty sure he would have gotten rid of everything pretty quickly... it's not like LE was extracting DNA off their couch or anything

I was responding to someone discussing that Hannah was killed because she saw DG's dealer activities and couldn't be trusted. I was saying if he was a dealer so big time that needed to kill someone over it, I'd imagine he would have had SOMETHING at his house drug wise... unless he got rid of all his drugs, money, etc. over the last week in case the police showed up at his house. Not DNA. I bet she never went to his apartment.

Two different BG's or maybe I am lost as well.

That was the initial description LE gave from WG from the video saying that was the POI until yesterday at the PC they verified it was dreads guy from the video that was the POI and the only POI..speculation has been maybe they put that initial description out to not spook dreads guy or something like that.. There aren't two diff black males.

i get the feeling the parents are pretty realistic about this.

I agree. I think they mentioned foul play very early on, so I think they know in their hearts that she is no longer with us. :(

I thought the same about ecstasy as well. If there are any drugs involved my guess would be ecstasy in pill or powder form (molly). An unfortunate side effect (though it is one of the desired effects of the drug) is anyone and everyone is your new best friend. You lose your inhibitions and can easily get into a bad situation if your new friend turns out to be not so friendly.

Yeah, I'm thinking X or some stiff weed. JMO.

Trying this again, but I think a car of this description (Chevy Caprice 20" rims) was alleged by the convicted suspect in the Alexis Murphy to have been in possession of an unnamed dreaded guy that RAT claimed drove off in the company of AM...

Re the car photo - I was just perusing through various fb accounts (following my nose lol!) and came across that pic belonging to a dreaded guy. Being from the UK and therefore not having these types of cars around, I couldn't tell what make it was, was just interested in the colour really!

By the way, I found the car pic through searching about this case - nothing to do with previous missing persons in the area. Is it just coincidence I have come across it but that a similar car was mentioned in the RAT statement.

No idea how common this car is over there?

LE verified at PC yesterday that the dreads guy in the video on the same side of the street as Sals and then walking alongside HG in the Tuels video IS the POI and they know exactly who he is and he was in the apartment they searched yesterday..he IS the person LE states went into Tempo with HG...

Here's a link to the press conference where Chief Longi (OT, I think I have a crush on him!) and Detective Mooney give the description of the man Hannah was last seen with, his car, & where they were all, variously last seen:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEwZzxbZyA

(It's the black guy, with dreadlocks, dressed in white, in the videos)

And also could've heightened the effect of the alcohol.

Heck for all we know she had been taking a prescription medication (adderall, or vyvanse to help study.. muscle relaxer or pain pill for aches and pains from working out... steroids or cold medicine if she had been sick). They haven't mentioned it... but it could be a reason why LE seemed so sure she would be solidly intoxicated from the beginning. If you drink and have taken any medications, the effects can be really unpredictable. Of course she could also have been taking some type of pill without a description-- adderall is a really common choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member