VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is moving so fast, i apologize if that has already been discussed. was there EVER a close-shaved head, goatee'd black male? or was that to throw off DBG? i really don't want WG to be involved. i want to hope he did the best he could. i think it's pretty human to do "something" and then monday morning quarterback yourself :(

Maybe....one of HG's friends knows DBG and knew Hannah was out wandering around. Asked DBG to keep an eye out for her....he sees her and catches up with her and says your friend wanted me to take you home, etc., etc.

Topix maybe (though that site is not allowed here and considered rumor). Also, it may have surfaced on another crime forum where they are more lax with the rules.

I have been checking places that are more lax on the rules.
Haven't found anything .

i think this is where i am confused.

according to daily mail:

"Described by the witness as a black male around 5'10'- 5'12' and weighing 250-285 pounds, police said that he has a close shaved head, a goatee beard and a slight 'beer belly'
He is estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt, the man was seen with Hannah walking past Tuel's Jewellers around 12 minutes before she sent her last text to friends saying she was lost."

BDG on video is wearing white t shirt, white pants, and has dreads. he does NOT match short hair, black jeans, and a tshirt?

why am i having so much difficulty comprehending this

ANYTHING you read in daily mail, take it with a grain of salt. I love their photos but they are not known for accuracy. IMO

LE wants HG found to establish a crime has been committed. In their eyes, at this point, this is RIGHT NOW a missing persons case.

We can allude to what has happened, come up with theories, unscramble the wordplay, etc, but as of RIGHT NOW all we have is a missing person.

Once the missing person has been found, LE can then establish a crime, investigate further, use their found evidence, and make an arrest.

That is why the Chief was so adamant about FINDING HG yesterday.

Heck for all we know she had been taking a prescription medication (adderall, or vyvanse to help study.. muscle relaxer or pain pill for aches and pains from working out... steroids or cold medicine if she had been sick). They haven't mentioned it... but it could be a reason why LE seemed so sure she would be solidly intoxicated from the beginning. If you drink and have taken any medications, the effects can be really unpredictable. Of course she could also have been taking some type of pill without a description-- adderall is a really common choice.

:yes:

LE wants HG found to establish a crime has been committed. In their eyes, at this point, this is RIGHT NOW a missing persons case.

We can allude to what has happened, come up with theories, unscramble the wordplay, etc, but as of RIGHT NOW all we have is a missing person.

Once the missing person has been found, LE can then establish a crime, investigate further, use their found evidence, and make an arrest.

That is why the Chief was so adamant about FINDING HG yesterday.

I completely agree. Which leads me to believe they haven't found any signs of obvious foul play in their searches.

Heck for all we know she had been taking a prescription medication (adderall, or vyvanse to help study.. muscle relaxer or pain pill for aches and pains from working out... steroids or cold medicine if she had been sick). They haven't mentioned it... but it could be a reason why LE seemed so sure she would be solidly intoxicated from the beginning. If you drink and have taken any medications, the effects can be really unpredictable. Of course she could also have been taking some type of pill without a description-- adderall is a really common choice.
That stuff is popular with high school and even middle school kids! Probably because 3/4 of them are on it, anyway....

The one thing that makes me doubt her using drugs is her obvious displeasure at finding a friend doing coke.

JMO The more I think about this, the more it looks like a sex trafficking abduction. Since DG is known around the mall and is known to LE, he has been in the area for a while. He has a residence, not with a girlfriend or a wife, but with two other men. I wonder if he is a scout for young vulnerable women for a much larger trafficking enterprise. Obviously, the women can't all be from the Charlottesville area.....but there a probably scouts on campuses all over the country. If not this, then all of a sudden this Dude just decides to abduct rape and kill a local student and then just go back to his apartment and hang out with his buddies, while his burnt orange car sits in front for the world to see? I'm thinking that she was passed off to someone else. JMO

That stuff is popular with high school and even middle school kids! Probably because 3/4 of them are on it, anyway....

The one thing that makes me doubt her using drugs is her obvious displeasure at finding a friend doing coke.

It would not surprise me if her friend were actually snorting Adderral in a way that looked like it was coke. This is very commonplace at colleges as a means of recreationally using the drug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. Which leads me to believe they haven't found any signs of obvious foul play in their searches.

I wonder what they found in the orange car that gave probable cause to search the apartment? I also wonder if they have surveillance video of them leaving the mall in that orange car which led them to this guy to begin with?

https://twitter.com/coybarefoot/status/513160166595104768

Coy Barefoot (the local radio personality mention last thread, who mentioned Hannah being with someone before the police confirmed it) is sticking to his information regarding Hannah never being inside Tempo, cites others who were inside at the time.

I would L O V E to know who those are that insist she wasn't in there with him. Obviously they are contradicting other eye witnesses. Who is telling the truth and what would they have to gain/lose by lying? I can think of a few reasons for someone to deny she was in there, it just depends on what's at stake. KWIM?

I've been meaning to ask...didn't we hear at the beginning that the FBI is involved in the search? Why is there no updated info on that? Are they just helping behind the scene?

A Google news search for HG's name (sorted by date) leads to a dailymail article identifying DG and interviewing his grandma. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but that's how to find it if interested.

Jmo I know it is in support but as Hannah's parents, I would kind of be freaked out by having Morgan and Alexis' parents there...making everything a bit too real and maybe hopeless. They want to believe she is alive and fine, somehow...anyway jmo...

I think it is awesome that they are there helping.
Can't even imagine how difficult it must be.

I've been meaning to ask...didn't we hear at the beginning that the FBI is involved in the search? Why is there no updated info on that? Are they just helping behind the scene?

FBI does not release details on how they're helping. it's supposed to be behind the scenes and unknown

They often do the work on obtaining pings, etc
They may be the ones working on the phone that LE had a separate warrant for yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member