VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His grandma said, "‘I’m sure he had nothing to do with it. He is a good boy. He has worked ever since he was able to work. He has never been in trouble. He would do anything to help anybody." Doesn't make sense, Longo confirmed he had prior police contact.

The article is here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

Might be the same one from 7 hours ago and just updated, which is why it would appear early in a news search sorted by date. I'm on Pacific time, so I'm always behind news events in the mornings.

A Google news search for HG's name (sorted by date) leads to a dailymail article identifying DG and interviewing his grandma. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but that's how to find it if interested.

Pretty sure you can post the link as it's mainstream media. The man (named and pictured) in this article has admitted taking HG for a drink but says they went their separate ways afterwards.

By the way the police haven't reported this but his grandma has!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

Likely Dreads was aware of how obvious he and the girl were to people and possibly cameras at the mall, and surely he has more info, but a tall girl in flashy top stands out- he saw others were watching her and saw that he approached her. If other(s) got involved with Hannah thru him after he and Hannah had left the mall, those persons would not have the same awareness as he of how obvious he and Hannah were in the mall, bar and that witness info would lead directly to DG and through DG to him or them and they would be less worried trafficking or harming her. If DG is nefarious hopefully LE can help him want to share what he knows.

I can't find it....is it the DM article from 7 hours ago?

go to daily mail and enter HG name in search, latest article will show up

(Oops, I see the link has been posted above)

So he DOES admit going in the bar with her but says she did not leave with him. Hmm... Remember, the CAR is what led LE to him to start with. So there must be something we don't know that connected the car to Hannah.

To me, it reads like he admits leaving the bar together, but then they went their separate ways. That could explain why witnesses confirmed seeing them leave together, and just assumed she went with him in his car. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time a POI lied...

The daily mail article which gives his name and occupation says he admits he bought her drinks but denies he took her in his car.See above post.

if he's a nurse, it seems unlikely he'd find the time to be a drug dealer

Patient transport is not a nurse. BIG difference.

ETA: I will also add that in my area, patient transport is not even close to being a CNA (certified nursing assistant) either. JMO

Great find. I would say this is the guy. He is Facebook friends with a couple that lives at the 164 Hessian Hills Way apt

Good catch. I wasn't believing this until now.....and still not 100% convinced, but....

Not even close. Not even close to being a nursing assistant. It's more like being a candy striper than anything close to being a nurse.

And no, I'm not a nurse ;).

If he works FT in a hospital, why do his neighbors say he does not work?
Do he work an odd shift, and was off on Friday night?
WTH...

Gosh, still, I think with a criminal record you wouldn't be at all working in the medical field. Anyone know the link for checking criminal history/courts etc? Now we have a name via Daily Mail?

To me, it reads like he admits leaving the bar together, but then they went their separate ways. That could explain why witnesses confirmed seeing them leave together, and just assumed she went with him in his car. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time a POI lied...

Agree

Brainstorming ways she might have known DG that don't involve drugs or sex -- purely hypothetical at this point since we know nothing about him and very little about her:

Older brother of one of her friends in high school or college

Her family knows his family

Somebody that size is likely to have played football at some point; maybe she knows him as a hometown hero or something along those lines.

They might go to the same church

They might share an outside interest -- anything from music to line dancing to geocaching.

Shared political interests -- like meeting at a rally or something

Again I'm not saying any of this is true. Just that I can think of lots of reasons she might have known him and been glad to see him.

eta: oops, I see while I was posting this that some news broke. But I think everything might still apply. Well, not the hometown stuff.

As far as FBI goes I remember seeing as early as Tuesday they did put out FBI was getting involved..not in a spot where I can post link tho but I know I read that..

prior police contact could be traffic related, drinking, stuff grandma wouldn't know about?

His grandma said, "‘I’m sure he had nothing to do with it. He is a good boy. He has worked ever since he was able to work. He has never been in trouble. He would do anything to help anybody." Doesn't make sense, Longo confirmed he had prior police contact.

The article is here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

Might be the same one from 7 hours ago and just updated, which is why it would appear early in a news search sorted by date. I'm on Pacific time, so I'm always behind news events in the mornings.

I feel really badly for his grandma :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members