Status
Not open for further replies.
so suspect listed in Daily Mail article

1. Has dreads
2. Looks like suspects weight
3. Birth year matches according to online search
4. Has a history in C-Ville and Albemarle court system
5. Has a sister that works at a cafe on....4th St
6. Facebook friends with 2 people that also live at 164 Hessian Hills Way according to an online search.

Found 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903 as a previous associated address. Hope they are searching there today. Look at the satellite image on google maps

So if Hannah did not go into Tempo with Dreads, why did he stop in there? To establish an alibi? To get something or some drugs from someone there? To let a partner in crime know that he had a vulnerable victim in his control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe for a second that she didn't go in Tempo and instead stood outside and waited for DBG. That's total BS coming from the bar or the bartender. Think about this, no one from Tempo ever came forward when Hannah was initially reported missing. Why? Because she was underage. If they find Hannah and it's shown that she wasn't raped and killed, but died of alcohol poisoning, that bartender is in some serious trouble. He/she better get an attorney asap!

Gosh, still, I think with a criminal record you wouldn't be at all working in the medical field. Anyone know the link for checking criminal history/courts etc? Now we have a name via Daily Mail?

I wonder though, do we know he has a criminal record? Having "police contact" doesn't automatically mean a criminal record, does it?

Do we know what Hannah is majoring in? Anything that may put her in contact with the UVA Health System?

"'That's definitely him!' one close friend said. 'He is always wearing those dumb shorts.'"

A small moment of brevity!

Now...where is Hannah?

Gosh, still, I think with a criminal record you wouldn't be at all working in the medical field. Anyone know the link for checking criminal history/courts etc? Now we have a name via Daily Mail?

they didn't say he had a criminal record, just police contact. doesn't mean he's been charged with anything.

DM gets over the top in what they print sometimes but sometimes do get scoops...they may have a new crime reporter as it seems some of their coverage lately of US cases has been pretty accurate.

Also I can't imagine a family saying this is their son, grandson, etc if he was not. Jmo

If he works FT in a hospital, why do his neighbors say he does not work?
Do he work an odd shift, and was off on Friday night?
WTH...

I don't think it said he works full time, and the fact he works there at all might not even be true. Consider the source, and also the fact that if mom or grandma is the one who gave out that information, he could be lying to them about even having a job at all. Saying he works in an OR is a pretty good way to get caught NOT having a job....not like mom or grandma are going to show up to surprise him at work. Unless they were having surgery.

JMO and just a theory

Editing after someone pointed out Hannah's a nursing student. Hmmm...interesting. Would sophomores even be IN the hospital yet doing clinicals though?

Do we know what Hannah is majoring in? Anything that may put her in contact with the UVA Health System?
I believe pre-med :(

Question for someone with experience in the field. Would a 2nd year (sophomore) spend time in the UVA hospital as part of her studies? I think they would be saved for the later years of school

Think about this, no one from Tempo ever came forward when Hannah was initially reported missing. Why?

We don't know what has been reported to the police.

Also I'm assuming that the POI bought the drinks - not sure if the bartender is still liable for that or not.

Police are studying new video that shows a missing University of Virginia nursing student, hoping that the sighting outside a pub in Charlottesville will help them narrow their search for her.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-UVa-Student-275136791.html

Is this an error? The article refers to her as a missing NURSING student. Daily Mail quotes putative POI Grammy as saying he works as a nursing assistant.

So does dreadlocks guy have any connection to Northern Virginia?

so suspect listed in Daily Mail article

1. Has dreads
2. Looks like suspects weight
3. Birth year matches according to online search
4. Has a history in C-Ville and Albemarle court system
5. Has a sister that works at a cafe on....4th St
6. Facebook friends with 2 people that also live at 164 Hessian Hills Way according to an online search.

Found 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903 as a previous associated address. Hope they are searching there today. Look at the satellite image on google maps

Wow - you have been doing your homework!! where can I find a link to the names of people who live at 164?

If he "just bought her a drink and parted ways" why didn't he go to law enforcement sooner like WG did with the tip line? Too suspicious. And there's no way he would have not heard about her being missing. :facepalm: Since he is an "interesting person" to quote Longo, and has been named in MSM, can we sleuth him

This is what I can find in Albemarle County and Charlottesville

Albemarle General District Court:

Case Number: GC07019770-00
DIP
12/19/2007 Date of Offense
Guilty in Absentia

Charlottesville General District Court:
Case Number: GC08001284-00
Public Swearing/Intoxication
1/18/2008 Date of Offense
Guilty in Absentia

Case Number: GT09009828
Speeding 41 in a 25
10/2/2009 Date of Offense
Dismissed

If he works FT in a hospital, why do his neighbors say he does not work?
Do he work an odd shift, and was off on Friday night?
WTH...

He could work through a medical staffing agency. I used to work at one, and a lot of people sign up so they take a few shifts a month then are able to collect welfare as long as they are signed up with a 'job agency.' Not saying that he did that, but could explain why people didn't see him working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence