VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this guy's many Facebook friends look relatively normal and upstanding.....not really what I was expecting to see of this POI.

Really? I have seen people hyper from it, but perhaps it's an individual thing. I won't touch Red Bull myself, so I have zero first hand knowledge of how potent it is.
I mean, I've seen people drink a bunch of red bull and get hyper, but I never NOTICED anyone get hyper from drinking red bull vodkas. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen [emoji1]

maybe he was scared because he knew he was pretty much the last person to see her? idk. i can see how fear would keep someoen from calling, even if they were innocent. you don't want to be a black dude in a compromising legal situation

I found more court records for him, but mostly just to do with registration/speeding/car things, and one trespassing

so suspect listed in Daily Mail article
1. Has dreads
2. Looks like suspects weight
3. Birth year matches according to online search
4. Has a history in C-Ville and Albemarle court system
5. Has a sister that works at a cafe on....4th St
6. Facebook friends with 2 people that also live at 164 Hessian Hills Way according to an online search.

Found 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903 as a previous associated address. Hope they are searching there today. Look at the satellite image on google maps

Ponderosa is near anchorage farm.....omg.

Brainstorming ways she might have known DG that don't involve drugs or sex -- purely hypothetical at this point since we know nothing about him and very little about her:

Older brother of one of her friends in high school or college

Her family knows his family

Somebody that size is likely to have played football at some point; maybe she knows him as a hometown hero or something along those lines.

They might go to the same church

They might share an outside interest -- anything from music to line dancing to geocaching.

Shared political interests -- like meeting at a rally or something

Again I'm not saying any of this is true. Just that I can think of lots of reasons she might have known him and been glad to see him.

eta: oops, I see while I was posting this that some news broke. But I think everything might still apply. Well, not the hometown stuff.

UVA students don't really hang out with the townies. especially black townies. sorry to be blunt but that's just kind of how it is.

So I find a link to him on ESPN as a football player (with no info other than born in 1981 and from Cville), and a link to a freshman football player of same name and height at Liberty University. I cannot figure out what year that info was from though.

This is what I can find in Albemarle County and Charlottesville

Albemarle General District Court

GC07019770-00
DIP
12/19/2007 Date of Offense
Guilty in Absentia

Charlottesville General District Court
GC08001284-00
Public Swearing/Intoxication
1/18/2008 Date of Offense
Guilty in Absentia

GT09009828
Speeding 41 in a 25
10/2/2009 Date of Offense
Dismissed

Look for Jr.

I don't think it said he works full time, and the fact he works there at all might not even be true. Consider the source, and also the fact that if mom or grandma is the one who gave out that information, he could be lying to them about even having a job at all. Saying he works in an OR is a pretty good way to get caught NOT having a job....not like mom or grandma are going to show up to surprise him at work. Unless they were having surgery.

JMO and just a theory

Editing after someone pointed out Hannah's a nursing student. Hmmm...interesting. Would sophomores even be IN the hospital yet doing clinicals though?

I don't know the particulars if the nursing program, but if both things are true - that she was a nursing student and he works in the hospital - that is the most plausible and least weird ways to explain why the WG thought they knew each other and why she felt comfortable getting in a car with him. OMG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can. Back when we were all invincible in college, I can easily see my friends getting that text and laughing. "She is lost a block from her apartment, guys." Like oh, we're so wild, look what shenanigans we get into, haha, etc. They could have assumed she was joking, since she is generally a capable person. Or that she was making up an excuse not to come to the party. Then realizing on Sunday they never heard from her on Saturday, that seems plausible to me too if she tended to sleep at places other than her apt on occasion. This is what horrifies me about these cases. People are walking around in a peaceful, normal day pretty much figuring things will tend to go on that way and then bam - it's shattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA. I am a mother of two college aged daughters. I am also hyper vigilant. My daughters 21 and 23, find my safety admonitions annoying. If they had received a text from a friend who said they were lost, and they were drinking, they would not get in a car to go get them. In their limited scope, they would probably figure their friend would get there sooner than later. Suspecting or thinking the worst is not their thinking. Their frame of reference is small world. Bad things that happen are rare. As adults and parents, we know differently. We cannot assign our logical thinking to theirs.

I do not fault her friends at all. I am glad though that someone noticed her missing and notified her parents. I pray they can find evidence that leads to her recovery. As a parent, my heart goes out to her parents as they must be worried sick. Suspecting "foul play" and knowing it with certainty are two different things. JMV

Brainstorming ways she might have known DG that don't involve drugs or sex -- purely hypothetical at this point since we know nothing about him and very little about her:

Older brother of one of her friends in high school or college

Her family knows his family

Somebody that size is likely to have played football at some point; maybe she knows him as a hometown hero or something along those lines.

They might go to the same church

They might share an outside interest -- anything from music to line dancing to geocaching.

Shared political interests -- like meeting at a rally or something

Again I'm not saying any of this is true. Just that I can think of lots of reasons she might have known him and been glad to see him.

eta: oops, I see while I was posting this that some news broke. But I think everything might still apply. Well, not the hometown stuff.

See post above...looks like she was a nursing student.

So do we think he might know her through work/uni nursing link? Perhaps if she has done a placement at the hospital he could have been a familiar face.

Also, can someone clarify how far it is from Hannahs home to Tempo? Trying to gauge how far out of her way she was or how far she walked,, would it have been reasonable to be in the area she was?

If he "just bought her a drink and parted ways" why didn't he go to law enforcement sooner like WG did with the tip line? Too suspicious. And there's no way he would have not heard about her being missing. :facepalm: Since he is an "interesting person" to quote Longo, and has been named in MSM, can we sleuth him

If he *didn't* know her, and she had a false ID with a different name showing she was older, he might not have made the connection between a missing student and the woman he tried to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch