VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I SAW SOMEWHERE where LE visited anchorage farm already. could be they thought just because of MH or they could have made the connection of location and proximity and realized they should probably look there.

it's really close. it's like, if you lived this close you'd be very familiar close.

Its so close.....I've got the chills.

He does have normal-looking FB friends, and a lot of them. Could be he gave her a ride the half mile back from Tempo to the area near the party. She thought she knew where she was and got out of the car, but didn't. Hence the text. And then the perp came along at that point. Trying to understand if he really said they parted ways at the bar, or if the family is being coached not to say exactly how they parted ways? Dunno.

BBM
Good theory, but according to the DM article, he says that though he was with her, he didn't give her a ride at all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

The ‘person of interest’ in the case of missing UVA student Hannah Graham admits that he bought her drinks but denies he drove off with her in his car, MailOnline can reveal exclusively.

ETA - Oh, I see what you are saying…maybe the POI's family is being coached and that the info of HG and him parting ways at the bar may not be accurate. Hmmm…dunno!

His grandma said, "‘I’m sure he had nothing to do with it. He is a good boy. He has worked ever since he was able to work. He has never been in trouble. He would do anything to help anybody." Doesn't make sense, Longo confirmed he had prior police contact.

The article is here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

Might be the same one from 7 hours ago and just updated, which is why it would appear early in a news search sorted by date. I'm on Pacific time, so I'm always behind news events in the mornings.

UMMMMM, grandma must not have seen the 1.5 pages of arrest since 2004 til 2014, then.

Well, he has a record, but nothing that would require his DNA to be on file. That's not a very good pic of his face so hard to tell if he resembles the MH suspect :/

Someone here should call the tipline with his old address, Im sure LE knows it already, but hey look what happened with the reflection thing......maybe they didn't connect how close it was to that farm yet

Are second (or first year referencing nursing students) in a hospital setting yet? I guess I think of that as being more of a junior/senior year thing.

This could TOTALLY be just terrible luck for this guy. Maybe he did legitimately do all that he says happened and truly was just the last person to see her. However, remember that Ted Bundy was just a "normal looking guy". I guess anything is possible at this point, but it is interesting to see his name and do a little research. Not really pinging my super bad dude radar.

According to Mapquest, it's a 13 minute drive from the Ponderosa Trail address to Anchorage Farm. It doesn't seem as close as it looks on the map. I'm wondering what the circumstances were surrounding the trespassing charge, whether he was on a private property in a rural area or overstaying his welcome in a public place.

Someone here should call the tipline with his old address, Im sure LE knows it already, but hey look what happened with the reflection thing......maybe they didn't connect how close it was to that farm yet

Wonder how long ago he lived there?

We don't know what has been reported to the police.

Also I'm assuming that the POI bought the drinks - not sure if the bartender is still liable for that or not.

She is underage to be drinking in a bar. Bars in college towns are typically pretty strict about checking ID's. While, the Daily Mail reports that he "bought her drinks", it might actually be that he bought some packaged alcohol for her to consume someplace else.

If he didn't give HG a ride in his car, then what brought the car to LE's attention, & what in the car was enough for LE to get search warrants for his residence???

Wolf in sheep's clothing?

I have chills, too, that his last address is so close to where MH's remains were found.

Please, let these families get answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are second (or first year referencing nursing students) in a hospital setting yet? I guess I think of that as being more of a junior/senior year thing.

This could TOTALLY be just terrible luck for this guy. Maybe he did legitimately do all that he says happened and truly was just the last person to see her. However, remember that Ted Bundy was just a "normal looking guy". I guess anything is possible at this point, but it is interesting to see his name and do a little research. Not really pinging my super bad dude radar.

No they cannot do clinicals in a hospital yet. (i know this bc im a recent nursing grad)

Assisting in transporting patients would be a very common volunteer job at a hospital. (Someone mentioned perhaps she volunteered there since she probably wasn't old enough for clinicals).

I don't believe (again, pages and pages and multiple threads, I am trying to keep up!) that anyone has questioned if she used some of these (in my opinion) awful apps like Tinder. They show your location. To other people. Could be a terrible case of someone using that to find drunk girls late at night. These apps scare me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState