VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
POI and I have tons of mutual friends. I don't know if I'd be interested in "questioning" them though.

Edit: not interested, I meant *comfortable

There is evidence of a crime here. When a woman goes missing and stays missing under these circumstances, then that is evidence of a crime. It is not proof, but it is certainly evidence.

Please name the crime, I am feeling stupid.

I think it is scary to us when someone doesn't fit a creepy profile. It upturns my little world when that happens. JMO.

Can the poster who knows him, or whose friend does, ask if he gained a whole lot of weight in past eight years or so? He does not look to be of "medium build" by any stretch, to me, as description of Morgan's killer was worded.
6'2", 270 is pretty far from medium build, especially if it's a woman describing him.

FWIW, the video of him circling around the mall apparently to follow her sets my hinky meter off.

It is no weirder than what WG did, especially if he really was just interested in having a drink with her and hanging out. For some people it takes time for them to build up the nerve/confidence to talk to another person they are interested in. It is only exceptionally strange because we know she disappeared.

Also, for everyone, keep in mind POI can mean many things. POI have been cleared many, many times. Often times they are just the last person seen with the missing person (like the little girl murdered a few days ago. A woman was a POI, she was just standing in line with behind her).

If it's the same guy, he was listed on the Liberty football roster for both 2001 (freshman) and 2002 (redshirt freshman). That would seem to indicate some reasonable mental capability.

Depends. This guy is probably fine. But I know of a former college football player who is in the pros now. He could not read a lick. Big controversy. Anyway, went to class and the university had someone read to him, they read him every test and wrote his work for him. He didn't earn a degree, but he did play on the the football team. Big school. Not sure if he can read now or not.

There is absolutely nothing tying him to suspicion in MH, no probable cause for a warrant for his DNA. I hope this guy can afford a good lawyer with all the jumping to conclusions and public hanging going on here. IMHO imho

How do you know there isn't?

Just catching up here. Like others have said, this guy just doesn't seem to fit. Usually our hinky meters go off collectively, and either they are all failing or they are telling us something doesn't add up lol.
For me, my hinkey meter went off after seeing the video....and after learning his previous address.... my meter is full tilt.

No drugs that my friend knows of. She is shocked that he is the POI. She said her friend that was dating him back in the day, is still good friends with him. Also he has a serious girlfriend right now. She asked me not to name names and I will of course respect her on that.

Yep. He looks the part of a happy go lucky, casual guy. Something else went down that night, and I think he is maybe just as shocked as everyone else by it all. I hope they find her soon so her friends and family can have some answers. The more time that passes, crucial evidence is lost. :(

He's not talking to police. This poor girl could be being held captive right now, and he's not helping?! I don't care what color his skin is, a decent person would help this girl. Anyone with a heart would help. He's guilty as hell, in my opinion.

Dean Seal ‏@JDeanSeal 2m
Just talked to police, confirmed name of the person of interest in #HannahGraham case, he has not been formally interviewed @DailyProgress

I don't get that at all. Why haven't they interviewed him? Can he refuse legally even if it is just helping the police as a witness?

The police secured warrants for the car and apartment(s), but can't secure an interview with him? I'm stumped.....

It is no weirder than what WG did, especially if he really was just interested in having a drink with her and hanging out. For some people it takes time for them to build up the nerve/confidence to talk to another person they are interested in. It is only exceptionally strange because we know she disappeared.

Also, for everyone, keep in mind POI can mean many things. POI have been cleared many, many times. Often times they are just the last person seen with the missing person (like the little girl murdered a few days ago. A woman was a POI, she was just standing in line with behind her).

I agree! And as soon as he cooperates and is cleared, like that woman was, he will no longer be a POI. WG (in video) came forward before tapes were released .. Jesse had drinks with her and didn't see that important enough to come forward before tapes? Sorry ... Hinky meter going off ...

Missing does not = crime. It indicates missing. Maybe she took off running again and fell down somewhere and broke her leg, i.e Maybe not likely, but still possible. None of her items were found scattered about, no blood has been linked to her so far. So a crime is not apparent, just seems likely after a week.

Also, if he is innocent, and saw her walk away from him after the bar, why would he think police would believe him? LE does not have a stellar reputation in handling black citizens overall, Imo. Sometimes I think if not for DNA that some innocent black man might have been arrested and charged with Morgan's murder by now...jmo

I have to say if he is the perp this is one of the least covert crimes I have ever witnessed be committed. He was with her in multiple public places interacting with multiple people high fiving people and talking to people and buying stuff. He couldn't have made himself more noticeable. I have to think it wasn't premeditated not that that matters either way. Hopefully, some concrete evidence comes soon that either clears him or nails him.

I don't believe he told the police ANYTHING. My understanding is that when the police arrived at his apartment with the search warrant, that he left WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

I would be terrified if a bunch of police showed up at my house to execute a search warrant in a possible abduction/murder. Even if I was innocent/knew nothing/had no contact with the victim. It would be so frightening and intimidating. And I'm a white chick with absolutely no contact with the legal system save a speeding ticket a few years ago.

i think this is where i am confused.

according to daily mail:

"Described by the witness as a black male around 5'10'- 5'12' and weighing 250-285 pounds, police said that he has a close shaved head, a goatee beard and a slight 'beer belly'
He is estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt, the man was seen with Hannah walking past Tuel's Jewellers around 12 minutes before she sent her last text to friends saying she was lost."

BDG on video is wearing white t shirt, white pants, and has dreads. he does NOT match short hair, black jeans, and a tshirt?

why am i having so much difficulty comprehending this

There's been speculation (discussed on this board) that the police deliberately mis-described the POI to throw him off, i.e., keep him from running until they got a warrant to search his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95