VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, criminals are not always logical or smart...but this really seems weird.
Why would he admit to not having her in his car or house, unless that was really the case.

Admit to being with her, admit to buying her drinks and taking her home. Admit to consensual sex. None of that is illegal.

Admitting to all of that would basically cover his entire story and now force LE to actually prove he committed a crime.

Something is just weird.

All I know is when I try to vacuum dog hair out of my car, no matter how hard I vac, there are still hairs left behind. Even when I think I get it clean, I will find them a few days later. Regardless of whose car, DG, CWG, ABC, or XYZ ... my guess is that shirt left small fibers everywhere it touched. My daughter has some sparkly tops and that stuff. is. everywhere.

So what's the general consensus now on DBG/Jesse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was the last person seen with Hannah, he is a POI, and the police want to arrest him but haven't found enough *yet*. Just because he looks normal doesn't mean he isn't someone who did something terrible to Hannah. Since when do we care what a suspect or POI looks like? Plenty of killers look just fine, particularly if this wasn't a planned abduction.

Apologies for beating a dead horse, as I have said this elsewhere, but Chief Longo was very specific on Friday in saying that the POI's car had *not* been searched at the time that they "developed probable cause" to obtain a search warrant for the apartment. You can watch him interacting with a reporter who asks him about it here (jump to 2:22) --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCPPS1pb56Q

Regardless of the choice of terms used, SOMETHING about the car enabled them to both REMOVE it from the property to execute a search on it, and also to get a judge to sign off on a search of the apartment!

Forgive me for saying this again...but does anyone think it is possible that he removed his license plate and that a neighbor may have reported it, thus leading them to his car initially?

Imo, they had already IDed him from the video, and looked for anything in the car that could get them in to the apt.

THIS. Exactly this. I believe if we knew what about the car warranted taking it away and also led to a search warrant for the apartment, much light would be shed. Waiting impatiently.

so isn't there more bank/other business footage to come out? won't this determined whether hannah got in the car or not?
They never got the bank videos (or never said they did), and there are no cameras inside or outside at Tempo.

Based on the fact that he was the last person seen with her. Maybe more, we don't know everything. I assume if there is a possibility that he is involved in Morgan's disappearance, this would be something that they would pursue.

But without evidence, they can't get a court order for DNA. Having drinks with someone or being the last person to see her isn't evidence of a crime.

That was the hearing date....not the date of the incident
Yep, I saw that. Virginia DOC is a mess. The site is horrible to navigate and they never have the arrest date on the link. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your disappointment won't be too great if he isn't involved.....:facepalm:
Not at all... My only disappointment and fear is if she isn't with us anymore...regardless of who is responsible. As unlikely as it may be, I'm holding on to a thread of hope she's being held somewhere.

if he's a nurse, it seems unlikely he'd find the time to be a drug dealer

I've got about 10 pages to catch up, but want to point out it says he's a nursing assistant. A search on VA license lookup shows no one by that name (or anything close) licensed as an NA. I did find that this person was on Liberty U football roster for 2000 through 2002.

Apologies for beating a dead horse, as I have said this elsewhere, but Chief Longo was very specific on Friday in saying that the POI's car had *not* been searched at the time that they "developed probable cause" to obtain a search warrant for the apartment. You can watch him interacting with a reporter who asks him about it here (jump to 2:22) --
But they removed the car from the property, right? Isn't the car in their possession now? Or do I have that all wrong....?

Oh! OK....he says in the course of being there, at the house, they developed probable cause to get search warrant for house....whatever that means....:thinking:

Re: talking to the police if you are a poi or a suspect.

One should talk to a lawyer first.

All I know is when I try to vacuum dog hair out of my car, no matter how hard I vac, there are still hairs left behind. Even when I think I get it clean, I will find them a few days later. Regardless of whose car, DG, CWG, ABC, or XYZ ... my guess is that shirt left small fibers everywhere it touched. My daughter has some sparkly tops and that stuff. is. everywhere.

(BBM) I had to give up that ship - my house, car, and entire wardrobe are constantly full of dog hair! :shame:

Quote from someone on Facebook when asked if he was mentally challenged based on the stories that he wrote in a notebook on the downtown mall often.

"Candace, I cannot say that he was mentally challenged as I'm not aware of any medical diagnosis. To put it as gingerly as possible, he was a bit slower as in his way of speaking and relating to people."

Gee, if writing in a notebook in a public place is evidence of being mentally challenged, I am in BIG trouble.

But without evidence, they can't get a court order for DNA. Having drinks with someone or being the last person to see her isn't evidence of a crime.

Uh, yes it is. It is not proof, but it is certainly evidence. If you are the last person to have had contact with someone who disappeared, then that is evidence of your involvement. It is not proof, and it certainly is not great evidence, but it is evidence nonetheless.

From everything that I have read, there is a lot of good evidence which points to this JL guy.

Not at all... My only disappointment and fear is if she isn't with us anymore...regardless of who is responsible. As unlikely as it may be, I'm holding on to a thread of hope she's being held somewhere.

By the OWG?

JMO I believe that LE said that they were led to the car by calls about the car. Maybe when the videos were made public, some people recognized DG from the video and remembered seeing him get into that red-flag-of-a-car and notified LE. Then LE probably saw it in surveillance videos that WE have NOT seen. Longo said that LE believes HG was in the car, as well, but maybe surveillance video does not show that. So, they find the car, owner and residence.........what they saw in the car is a mystery......but it meant that they wanted search warrants for the apartment. I keep hearing that they searched all 4 apartments, and I don't understand how a judge approved warrants for the other 3 apartments ???? Wait and see, I guess. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13