VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find any trace of her in his car, then that proves he's lying about them going their separate ways.

But he apparently has not said that to LE. It does not matter what Grandma says at this point.

This is an interesting statement, isn't it ("Right now, we're seeing him as a cooperative witness"). I have read and re-read it, giving different emphasis to certain words. I am seeing that LE, is establishing a qualifier. The qualifier, is/are the words, 'right now'. As in, for the time being.... but that status could change. They have chosen to identify WG with the 'cooperative' descriptor/adjective. Not simply a 'witness', but 'cooperative witness'. Possibly suggesting, that LE is rather cautious, in describing this guy. Wondering if they putting a bit of passive pressure on WG, by using this description.

I have not watched any of the pressers, but based on how impassioned he is (going on WS comments), I would think that if WG has COMPLETELY been cleared, the chief would be vocal, adamant and maybe even annoyed, telling the public he had zero to do with this.

The thing is, we don't think she had any cash, right? Her backpack/purse wasn't seen on her by drivers on the bridge (although admittedly it was black and wouldn't stick out on her side like a regular purse)... and was found in the parking lot near JPJA. I think she was hitchhiking because she had no money to pay a cab.

Doesn't mean one wouldn't pull over and give her a ride for free.

Hey all - I haven't read all the posts from the last few hours but YES, my friend says he was a cab driver at one point.
Not to hound the friend but did he ever work concessions at UVA/JPJ say in the fall of 2009. Did he hang out in Northern VA back in 2005?

I am aware of (and agree with) all of that information, with the exception of the statement about Samantha. I do not know who she is.

However, from the moment I saw the surveillance videos for this case, my hinky meter told me the current POI is sinister.

Today, after reading several articles with quotes from Randy Allen Taylor, my instincts are telling me that our POI for this case is responsible for Alexis Murphy's disappearance and Morgan Harrington's death, too. Too many coincidences exist.

In my opinion, the sketch for Morgan Harrington's killer looks like the picture for our POI.

Our POI has dreads.

Randy Allen Taylor said that Alexis Murphy was with a man with cornrows.

It is not enough to make the POI a suspect, but it is enough for my hinky meter to go off.

The legal definition according to http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=671

evidence

n. every type of proof legally presented at trial (allowed by the judge) which is intended to convince the judge and/or jury of alleged facts material to the case

In the event of a trial, Hannah Graham's unusual disappearance WOULD BE one fact, one type of proof, legally presented.

If that is the only evidence, then the case will never make it to trial.

If there is any additional evidence (fibers from her clothing, a fingernail, etc.), then yes, along with those things, the prosecutor would also present that Hannah Graham is missing.

Oh you should read up on Samantha Clark. Randy Allen Taylor was the last person with her before she disappeared. Randy Allen Taylor definitely killed Alexis Murphy. I'm with you and others on MH being a possibility here. But not Alexis. That's just what Randy Taylor would love to see, people questioning whether he is guilty or not. No doubt in my mind. He killed Alexis and Samantha. IMO!!

Regardless of whether Dreads told the police Hannah wasnt in his car or whether he told his grandmother, we know that to be a lie as there is no way humanly possible they could have walked from Tuels Jewelers to Tempo in 12 minutes time.

Its a little over 3 miles away from the downtown mall.

If he's lying to the police and/or his grandmother you can bet theres a reason for it.

This is the first I'm hearing that Tempos was not walking distance from where WG saw/followed her?? Am I the only one who missed this detail? So, Tempos was three miles away from the jeweler???

The thing is, we don't think she had any cash, right? Her backpack/purse wasn't seen on her by drivers on the bridge (although admittedly it was black and wouldn't stick out on her side like a regular purse)... and was found in the parking lot near JPJA. I think she was hitchhiking because she had no money to pay a cab.

Yes, I understand that, but she could have possibly planned on paying when she got home. She may have been going back to her parents and they probably would have paid for her.

This is an interesting statement, isn't it ("Right now, we're seeing him as a cooperative witness"). I have read and re-read it, giving different emphasis to certain words. I am seeing that LE, is establishing a qualifier. The qualifier, is/are the words, 'right now'. As in, for the time being.... but that status could change. They have chosen to identify WG with the 'cooperative' descriptor/adjective. Not simply a 'witness', but 'cooperative witness'. Possibly suggesting, that LE is rather cautious, in describing this guy. Wondering if they putting a bit of passive pressure on WG, by using this description.

Maybe it was an imprecise choice of words, though? I mean, when I heard him say it aloud, what I took from it was "right now, as compared with earlier, when we were releasing video of him highlighted and implying that he had harmed her..."

Regardless of whether Dreads told the police Hannah wasnt in his car or whether he told his grandmother, we know that to be a lie as there is no way humanly possible they could have walked from Tuels Jewelers to Tempo in 12 minutes time.

If he's lying to the police and/or his grandmother you can bet theres a reason for it.

Right but we don't actually know if he said that to his Grandmother. She is an emotional family member, who may possibly say anything if she thinks it would vindicate her grandson. We cannot take anything she says as fact or evidence of BG's actions. Furthermore, the DM is not even reliable for detailed information. I look at the DM for the pictures.

Just found this other sketch of MH suspect on post #971 of Morgan's thread #15. This is different than the older looking MH suspect sketch we have seen on here. So is the description. Holy cow, that looks just like HG POI, does it not? If he was a cab driver at the time MH disappeared from that concert parking lot.... Surely, they are on this guy like flies on ****.

ETA pic...http://s160.photobucket.com/user/zed0101/media/HarringtonWantedPosterModified_zpsa9403df1.jpg.html

Did he have a big yellow taxi?

you've got a bad map. Tempo is on the downtown mall

Doesn't mean one wouldn't pull over and give her a ride for free.

Right. I'm just saying I don't think Morgan was looking for a cab, and probably only would have gotten in one if the cabbie had offered the ride for free.

I'm not sure about hitchhiking. I'd guess that she probably was carrying a card (debit/credit) with her. If she thinks in a similar fashion as the women at my college, she might tuck her card in the back of her phone case (so she doesn't lose it), or even tuck it in her bra.

I thought I'd just add my thoughts on how a young adult might behave. The whole case really terrifies me. I have friends at UVA and that could've easily been them. I actually decided not to go to UVA and instead decided on a different VA uni, not far at all from Cville. I'm going to really think about my actions when I go out now. It's just awful that this has happened.

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 4.45.00 PM.png

It is? Which Tempo are we talking about? Is there a different one?

Just found this other sketch of MH suspect on post #971 of Morgan's thread #15. This is different than the older looking MH suspect sketch we have seen on here. So is the description. Holy cow, that looks just like HG POI, does it not? If he was a cab driver at the time MH disappeared from that concert parking lot.... Surely, they are on this guy like flies on ****.

ETA pic...http://s160.photobucket.com/user/zed0101/media/HarringtonWantedPosterModified_zpsa9403df1.jpg.html

In my opinion, he looks similar to both. The hair is exactly the same as the guy in the older sketch.

I have not watched any of the pressers, but based on how impassioned he is (going on WS comments), I would think that if WG has COMPLETELY been cleared, the chief would be vocal, adamant and maybe even annoyed, telling the public he had zero to do with this.

I think the same thing. They didn't ask for tips regarding the man... so I don't think they think he is the one. But if he was 100% cleared by some verifiable alibi or something, I would have expected Longo to say so.

Jumping in here for the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong. She apparently hooked up with the POI willingly & if there was her DNA in his car or apartment, that would be expected.

We do not know if she was ever in his car or apartment. He did put his arm around her, so her hair or dry skin could be on his clothing, and vice versa. If in the apartment, they found his white clothing, they may find her hair or skin on it. We do not know. If he denies that she was in the car and her hair or skin or clothing or blood is in it, separate from his clothing, then she must have been in the car.......although transference is possible, but that would be a defense issue in a trial. JMO

This is the first I'm hearing that Tempos was not walking distance from where WG saw/followed her?? Am I the only one who missed this detail? So, Tempos was three miles away from the jeweler???

Yes there was a map in the previous thread that showed this clearly.

Scratch that, I had the location for Tempos confused with Dreads apartment on Hessian Way.

Mapquest shows that Tempo is .13 miles from Tuel's and 55 seconds by car. Would only take a few minutes to get there on foot.

Attachments

• routes.png
    routes.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 32
  • tempo.png
    tempo.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 27

Huh? The map says it's about two blocks. Should have only taken them a couple of minutes to get there: https://goo.gl/maps/hS8ql

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie