VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the POI was in fact a cabbie at SOME point in the past, then I think that DOES have importance in regards to HG. Even saying "hey, I used to be a cabbie, I know my way around Charlottesville, I can drive you home ... I know exactly where you live." etc ...

Did anyone do screen grabs of his FB page? Did he post anything during the crucial hours after the mall? If so, that might show he went home and went on the computer like a plain ol' night. If he didn't post during that time, that doesn't really show anything, of course. Just curious what was there that night/morning or any of the days since then. Anyone know?

Regardless of whether Dreads told the police Hannah wasnt in his car or whether he told his grandmother, we know that to be a lie as there is no way humanly possible they could have walked from Tuels Jewelers to Tempo in 12 minutes time.

Its a little over 3 miles away from the downtown mall.

If he's lying to the police and/or his grandmother you can bet theres a reason for it.

Wait, what? I am confused. Tempo is 3 miles from the downtown mall? I thought it was at the downtown mall....

MOD NOTE:

Posted photos must include a link to an acceptable source, i.e., mainstream media (MSM).

Thanks!

Re: sexual assaults
In the midst of a massive search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, UVa. Police are releasing new information about two possible sexual assaults near UVa. grounds in the last week.

In an email sent to the university community Thursday night, UVa. Police Chief Michael Gibson detailed two reports of possible sexual assault that he says recently came to his department's attention.

Both are being investigated by Charlottesville Police.

http://www.wric.com/story/26575395/uva-police-investigate-sexual-assault-incidents

I have less suspicion about him now, except for one thing--if he is such a good guy, why would he leave a drunk young woman alone downtown at 1:30 am, with no ride home?

Im sure this was discussed already, but do u think he slipped something in her drink? it seems odd to go in and just order one drink and leave unless you have a certain intention

Im sure this was discussed already, but do u think he slipped something in her drink? it seems odd to go in and just order one drink and leave unless you have a certain intention

It's been discussed, and I personally don't think he did. She seemed compliant as it was - no need to drug her. I think they left so quickly because it was last call (or perhaps she got booted out because she was underage). I honestly don't think she was slipped a drug, but that's just my hunch.

Tempo is at the downtown mall, poi's apt is a ways away from the downtown mall.

Mapquest shows 3.65 miles from downtown mall to Hessian Hills Apartments via US.250, 2.77 miles via Baracks Road.

My previous statement was erroneous. I had the distance to Tempos confused with the distance to dreads apartment.

It is .13 miles from Tuel's Jewelry on the downtown mall to Tempo Restaurant. 55 seconds by car, and likely a 3 or 4 minute walk on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie