VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt started yet.

Will try and type what is said for those that cant see it.

Guest----please join and weigh in!!!!

SBM, and somewhat OT: If you use Chrome's browser, there's an extension called Hola that can be used to view feeds and sites that are outside your country.

Mod: please remove if against policy.

Thanks, but either way, I'm being regaled with/only seeing Women's World Cup Rugby, which is actually interesting to me, but not the presser I was hoping for ;)

T
I would, but then again I have nothing to hide to start with. Apparently neither did the other witness who voluntarily came forward and called police.

IMO JLM had several days to contact a lawyer. A competent lawyer would have offered to represent him immediately especially given the high profile and emotional nature of this case involving UVA and Charlottesville. Lots of free publicity and plenty of prestige amongst his law buddies.

A competent lawyer would have also advised him that it was in his best interest to voluntarily submit to police questioning, with his lawyers present, instead of making the police come looking for him with a search warrant as well.

I can only think of one reason why he didnt contact police and didnt contact a lawyer and thats because he was hoping he wouldnt be caught.

Lawyers only take money up front unless it is a case of an accident or other where there is suing for money.

A criminal defense lawyer costs huge money.

I bet one would want a hefty retainer. They do research before they jump in. Ca ching ca ching

I think I just heard it will be another 5 minutes before it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member