VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I've never seen it. I don't know how you could ever be definitive about that. It's just not clear enough in the video in my mind. Did you see it BEFORE you were told it was there........or after?

I am pretty sure I see an arm around her waist in the Tuel video.

Hey all- Checking in for the first time today. Last night one of our posters whos son played football for the team JM worked with said she was going to ask her son if JM was at practice that saturday morning following the disappearance. Ive scanned the pages but guess i missed if that has been found out. This thread is moving so fast! Also, will there be a live feed anywhere of the 3pm presser? TIA

She said her son could not remember, but that he'd said a few other interesting things about him over the last week, but she was waiting to check on something with a coworker before calling the tip line. (After reading the next comment, I edited to say she was checking with a coworker about something before calling the tip line. I originally said "commenting more."

Hey all- Checking in for the first time today. Last night one of our posters whos son played football for the team JM worked with said she was going to ask her son if JM was at practice that saturday morning following the disappearance. Ive scanned the pages but guess i missed if that has been found out. This thread is moving so fast! Also, will there be a live feed anywhere of the 3pm presser? TIA

She said her son didn't know, and would ask friends. She said something about "interesting" stuff over the last week. Think that was what she said. But wouldn't elaborate, and was still torn on whether to call the tip line.

She had to have known him well. I can't imagine how someone could approach me and put their arm around my waist as we walked along without it being a good friend, no matter how intoxicated I was.

Frighteningly, I can see myself allowing that at that age, especially if a guy was unthreatening, and maybe attractive, especially if he was familiar, like I had seen him around a lot.

Frighteningly, I can see myself allowing that at that age, especially if a guy was unthreatening, and maybe attractive, especially if he was familiar, like I had seen him around a lot.

Me too.

I don't know. I've never seen it. I don't know how you could ever be definitive about that. It's just not clear enough in the video in my mind. Did you see it BEFORE you were told it was there........or after?

I practically live blogged it minutes after it was released. It's in, I think, thread #2.

Except that a cabbie is out to make money, and a hitchhiker, very well doesn't have any. JMO

Unless the cabbie was also a perv, and just liked the way a young pretty hitchhiker liked.

She had to have known him well. I can't imagine how someone could approach me and put their arm around my waist as we walked along without it being a good friend, no matter how intoxicated I was.

I had a man pull me out on the dance floor at a bar 2 weeks ago and I was wearing my wedding ring! Men are bold these days. When I was in college men constantly approached me shaking my hand, kissing my hand,giving high fives. Weirdos! Back then I was like Hannah, too friendly. These days I'm less forgiving.

Re: 3pm Presser----

I bet they've found nothing on Dreds. I would not be surprised if police declared WG as a suspect and then informed us that he is missing. I think WG purposely gave wrong description to police so they wouldn't ID Dreds, and then have Dreds tell police what HE knew.........which may have brought suspicion right back on WG.

Just a theory. We shall see soon.

If you'll refer to much earlier in the discussion you will see the police record of the person to whom you're referring, and it is quite extensive. Not only that but crime seems to run in his family. Including some pretty bad crimes.

Can someone re-post the link to the press conference please?

This is exactly what I think. All the people who are friends with him seem to be utterly shocked that he's a POI, everyone says he's super-friendly and nice. If he's big and she was scared, she might have felt comforted by him and it may have felt good to be walking with his arm around her waist after wandering around alone for a long time.

I agree 100%

I mean, when I was 17 I started to walk home very drunk and pissed off late at night. I was miles from home (a friend actually "stole" my car an left me at a party) Eventually a cabbie pulled over (as I was going to pee in some bushes, lol) and told me he'd drive me home, free of charge. I got in the car. At that point I was scared, tired and just wanted to be in bed. I was young and my mind didn't go as far as it should have when accepting the ride. I had him drop me off at my friend's house so I could get my house keys but I was still alone, walking through alleys very late at night. I'm not saying the POI in this case is innocent (or guilty) but if I had gone missing that night, that really really nice cab driver would've been the first poi.

But again, I agree with you totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member