VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone's ready to catch Mrs. Graham. She looks like she's going to pass out :(.

If he is innocent and has any interest in helping hannah at all he would be talking to them before it got this far. IMO they have sufficient reason to believe he is responsible for at least something.

God, her mother is the picture of "grief-striken".

longo has screwed this up i think. Jm's actions are understandable after longo put him on a public trial without any evidence strong enough for an arrest. He was being tailed. Even if i'm innocent, i'm going to try to shake the tail. Longo went too strong, with nothing to back himself up (if he had it, the arrest warrent would be more then some bs reckless driving charge.....nobody gets arrested for that, and the charge will not stand at all.)

what a crap show.

agreed!!!

One more pair of war-weary, heartbroken parents. I hate it!

There are a lot of excuses being made for JM, but he's acting like a guilty person.

If you act like this, Police will think you are guilty 100% of the time.

He is like the husband that was last with his (dead) wife - that refuses to speak to the Police and then leaves town, after telling them he would speak to them and skipping out on the appointment and the town.
I do not think it was a planned evacuation of that apartment either.

The hyper-technical arguments are because people don't want to see this guy as a suspect.

Remember, occam's razor, and then tell why Police shouldn't be interested in the guy that wouldn't speak to Search teams or Tip Lines, and now refuses to speak to Police - the guy that was buying her drinks and had his hands on her, and was the last one to see her.

'

when people start saying things like 'he's actinbg like a guilty person' innocent people go to jail for a lifetime. PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. until there is evidence, he is innocent.

Yikes. Although it is looking likely that he will be found guilty, I think all of his behavior is explainable by being convicted basically already in the eyes of the public and having a 24 hour tail on him. I can understand now why cops do play it cool sometimes rather than just immediately bellowing out the suspect's name and condemning them as guilty. The waters just got really muddy and if there is not VERY VERY VERY clear evidence indicating him in this disappearance/murder, we could have a lawsuit/mistrial situation on our hands.

Jmo, and I mean this in the gentlest way, but let's give Longo a break, huh? The guys been working 24 seven to find a missing girl, reaching out to the public regularly, and even though he's the only one we're hearing from he's not a one-man show.

I have faith and patience that with this much hard work they will find Hannah and bring to justice those responsible for her disappearance.

Parents speaking

John and Sue Graham.

They were out searching yesterday.

Alexis Murphy's aunt is helping.

The arrest warrants are for JESSE so JESSE must have been driving the car!

I question whether they are sure, or if this is accurate. Jesse's car isn't in his possession, so it SEEMS more likely someone would have driven him there.

Me, me, me....I thought this was about Hannah?????
He either needs sleep badly or is too close to the situation......

Or he's been reading the opinions about him and the great job he was doing on WS and it's gone to his head.

There are a lot of excuses being made for JM, but he's acting like a guilty person.

If you act like this, Police will think you are guilty 100% of the time.

He is like the husband that was last with his (dead) wife - that refuses to speak to the Police and then leaves town, after telling them he would speak to them and skipping out on the appointment and the town.
I do not think it was a planned evacuation of that apartment either.

The hyper-technical arguments are because people don't want to see this guy as a suspect.

Remember, occam's razor, and then tell why Police shouldn't be interested in the guy that wouldn't speak to Search teams or Tip Lines, and now refuses to speak to Police - the guy that was buying her drinks and had his hands on her, and was the last one to see her.

'

Exactly.

"..interested in a career in helping others."
I wonder what that is? Medicine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics