DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo:

At such time as he's charged w/a crime, we will release his mugshot

He's a person we would like to talk to

They have video of the two of them together after Tempo!

Oh man...JM is looking reaaaaally guilty now. After leaving the police station and NOT talking to police, he fled in a car at such a high rate of speed that the officers following him had to stop.

The issued warrants for his arrest on a couple of counts of reckless driving.

There are a lot of excuses being made for JM, but he's acting like a guilty person.

If you act like this, Police will think you are guilty 100% of the time.

He is like the husband that was last with his (dead) wife - that refuses to speak to the Police and then leaves town, after telling them he would speak to them and skipping out on the appointment and the town.
I do not think it was a planned evacuation of that apartment either.

The hyper-technical arguments are because people don't want to see this guy as a suspect.

Remember, occam's razor, and then tell why Police shouldn't be interested in the guy that wouldn't speak to Search teams or Tip Lines, and now refuses to speak to Police - the guy that was buying her drinks and had his hands on her, and was the last one to see her.

'

If Jesse is innocent, no matter how scared he us, he needs to get his butt to the nearest police station right now

Sounds like he's "been there, done"---Not interested in doing it again.JMO

They have evidence (I believe it was video footage?) that shows him with Hannah AFTER Tempo bar. They're not willing to release those details.

Q: Where should keep an eye out for him?

Longo: four corners of the nation and beyond

Well over 50-75 eyewitnesses that police have spoken with. Received over 900 tips

This. Is. Bizarre!!! Just the way it is being held. I do feel a little like I'm in a church sermon. From the jump, that big group of people in the video behind white guy and dreads guy seemed to be part of it. I hope not! It absolutely seems like an ambush, to me. Now he's gone!

The arrest warrants are for JESSE so JESSE must have been driving the car!

I believe they think JLM is responsible for other M/M females.

The arrest warrants are for JESSE so JESSE must have been driving the car!

I got that he was and that he had a passenger in the car with him which is why there is 2 counts of the charge.

I can't really look away, but I don't want to see her parents' grief. It's too much. Ugh.

If they have confirmation somehow of them together after Tempo, why the big public appeal for eyewitnesses who saw them together after Tempo? It would seem redundant to information or evidence they have.

I hate hearing him say farm / land owners search your property, look for car tracks... Shades of Morgan Harrington

Exactly!

They need to stop saying they believe Hannah got in the car with Matthew UNTIL they get forensic evidence that she was in the car! They don't have that apparently!

Longo has an anger mgmt problem. and they do have tunnel vision.
JM looks guilty but he would do the same if he were innocent just as easily.
we'll see when the evidence comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member