VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart wrenching to watch these conferences. You can see and feel the weight that is on their shoulders. The heaviness in their hearts. They have an important job to be doing and yet they have to stand before the media and talk to everyone, when I am sure all they want to be doing is trying.

Gonna touch on it from 30,000...not detailed...recap

Left apartment, dinner with friends, socialized, then left. World begins to get turned around. Gets to pub and is turned away. Goes east down Preston. Got to 2nd street. Seen by eyewitness. Goes to mall. Known from surveillance..at least two. In one image she is with a man, initially thought to be reflection. I believe it's JM. I believe they found themselves at Tempo. Eyewitnesses. I believe she left with JM.

Image in window, he believes was Jesse MatthewMatthew

I believe JM was last person she was seen with before she vanished off face of earth.

I'm really not liking this presser. at all.
Eta: are we sure Longo isn't a preacher on the side?

I don't think he has any evidence against JM---:mad:

Giving details again of what we know Hannah did up until we get to the mall.

Then says they believe Jesse Matthew and Hannah found themselves at the TEmpo rest. and eyewitnesses tell us that.

He believes Hannah left TEmpo with JM. He believes JM was the last person Hannah was seen with before she vanished off the face of the earth. He is shouting. He is SO emotion and I think that is AWESOME. We need more cops like that....

Ok back to what is being said.

I have never seen anything like this in my entire life....I dont even....Wow!!

I don't want to get tunnel vision. Don't get tunnel vision just because we have a name.

Chief Longo: Don't get tunnel vision.

this is like a movie...sorry, but his style...

Chief is awesome. "LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN, I BELIEVE JESSE MATTHEW IS THE LAST PERSON TO BE WITH HANNAH!"

So do I chief. So. Do. I.

A bit theatrical, imo.

Also, statements sound a little unsure they are sure it was JM is involved, let alone saw HG that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict