VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out. I find this atrocious. It is making me mad at Hannah, which I am sure is not the point. This is not the case for me.

i'm worried the sheriff's emotions are clouding his judgment w/ regard to jesse matthew. there's no evidence on JM yet. he has to stop treating him as if he's already been deemed a suspect/convicted.
if JM is innocent, i hope the sheriff realizes that his whole fire and brimstone deal is destroying more lives unnecessarily.

I want to talk to JM, we want to talk to JM

He showed at police station yesterday...

Asked for lawyer & we found him one

Don't know if lawyer retained

And they walked out that door...

Oh, my

I like Longo, but I'm not liking this conviction in public opinion of JM without any evidence. And I say without any evidence because clearly they don't have enough even to arrest him.

After JM left, he was seen getting in car at high rate of speed and driving recklessly.

I feel bad saying this in the circumstances but it's like he's going for an acting award, sorry it's weird

Longo just said they are waiting back from Forensics on things found at Jesse Matthew car and house

Is this a map of the information he gave about her path that night in the press conference

map.jpg

Map of walking route from Google Maps

Starting place: Camden Apartment Complex
Ending place: Where her text message state she was and lost: 14th and Wertland

I just went with the address for the entire complex.

From the apartment complex to Grady Irish Pub = 14 minutes / 0.7 miles
Spotted walking past Grady at 12:52-12:55AM

From Pub to Shell = 7 minutes / 0.4 miles
Spotted walking past Shell at 12:55AM

From Shell to Sals Cafe = 11 minutes / 0.5 miles

fro Sals Cafe to Jeweler = 45 seconds / 207 feet

From Jeweler to Tempo = 2 minutes / 525 feet / 0.1 mile
Spotted on Jeweler Security Video at 1:02AM

1:20AM text received saying she is lost at 14th and Wertland. Which is a block away from her original starting place, and right next to UVA hospital.

Walking from Tempo to 14th and Wertland takes 27 minutes / 1.3 miles

- Editing to Add: Is this ending spot, where the last text references she is lost at, also the place of employment for the POI?

Arrest warrant for JLM for reckless driving because he left county at high rate of speed and in reckless driving fashion. Longo said this.

To me, it is unclear whether JLM "got away". Said VSP had to back off because chase was too dangerous. This is my question

After JM left, state and federal authorities got in a car and was driving erradically.

Charged JM with reckless driving! Charged with class 1 misdeamonor. Thats all they have....

Sorry for the bad spelling. Typing fast

why wouldn't the FBI call VA state troopers to pull JM over when he was speeding?

When JM left, some point after

Overtly monitoring his movement...driving in manner that was reckless, placing others in danger

VA SP have obtained arrest warrants

Thats right no tunnel vision. He could have been with her, that does not mean he is the one who is responsible. Yes, they need to talk to him because he was the last person, but that does not rule out others. It does not take long to commit a violent crime. Sometimes just a short 15-20 minutes span. I hope that if Matthew is not involved that he come forwarded. That he take a stand for truth and try and make it right. Its so important he does so. He needs to take the chance that he will be picked apart and ridiculed.

After JM left, state and federal authorities got in a car and was driving erradically.

Charged JM with reckless driving! Charged with class 1 misdeamonor. Thats all they have....

Sorry for the bad spelling. Typing fast

not in custody. there is an arrest warrant but he is MIA now. FBI no longer has eyes on him. they had to disengage.

Oh man...JM is looking reaaaaally guilty now. After leaving the police station and NOT talking to police, he fled in a car at such a high rate of speed that the officers following him had to stop.

The issued warrants for his arrest on a couple of counts of reckless driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!