VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably close to alone in this, but not a big fan of Chief Longo (?) really, or at least of his style. I don't like it when officials are so personally or emotionally invested in a case, or act as if. Just makes me nervous. Jmo

Yes, I guess it's just a personal preference, but it makes me uncomfortable to see someone in that position seem sort of out of control and angry.

To me, it sounded like Longo was saying they are very interested in speaking with JM because he was the last person seen with Hannah and he believes JM can provide insight into what happened to her, whether he was directly responsible or not. While he seemed very, very focused on JM, he also appealed to the public to NOT get tunnel vision.

JMO.

if he's going out of the charlottesville area and traveling to the closest places, you have richmond. roanoke. staunton. harrisonburg. norva. culpeper. amherst. lynchburg. fredericksburg. lots of places to go.

1-64. 1-81. rt 29 n/s. route 501. rt 60. plus many many more.

Could someone repost the map of her walking path in green please? It wasn't the one that was a straight line to downtown mall

I am probably close to alone in this, but not a big fan of Chief Longo (?) really, or at least of his style. I don't like it when officials are so personally or emotionally invested in a case, or act as if. Just makes me nervous. Jmo

Nor me, much too emotional. I keep waiting for him to start crying. He's starting to remind of that weird Judge that cried during the Anna Nicole Smith trial.

I do see what you're saying but.......everyone is watching this case.......and maybe the Feds risking public embarrassment over losing track of this suspect perhaps stalled the announcement. Whatever the case........LE does NOT know where he is......or he would be under arrest. The police chief's announcement that they are "pursuing a location" is just covering *advertiser censored* IMO.

This may have already been mentioned but IMO, if LE truly didn't know where he was at this time, they would've released to the public the make/model and plate number of the vehicle he sped away in. No way are they going to risk losing track of this one. No way. JMO

Don't believe anything from Chelsea. She can twist freaking lemonade out of a turnip.

And most likely a racist troll connecting the dreadlocks with Jamaica. Read the entire thread and you get an idea of the people posting there.

I tend to believe it's a culmination of all of the missing women in that area, LE, and families, are sick of it.
I know I would be. :(

How do we know what they have and what they don't have. We don't know what additional videos they have, we don't know what they found in car that allowed them to get a property search warrant. Remember the FBI is involved. They will only tell us what they will not compromise a case. And they do know he interacted with her. Why won't he talk to police. Whether he was the last or next to the last to see her.

If JM was driving the car he had yesterday since his was impounded, is it possible that LE got a warrant to put a tracking device on it. LE was not secretly tailing him, according to Longo, it was obvious they were there. So LE made a show of following JM and then letting him get away when it is too reckless. But they actually know where he is.

The fact that LE did not release the description and license plate info of the car he was driving recklessly or where exactly they gave up following it makes me think that they are aware of where he is. They are not asking people to be on the lookout for that car.

Perhaps they want JM to think they don't know where he is and follow his movements secretly. Like Scott Peterson.

he said he can see no reason not to release the info on the car and will make it available

can anyone confirm what he said about the accuracy of the video timestamps?

I'm thinking Longo's behavior analysis folks are telling him that whomever is responsible for Hannah's disappearance is most likely to crack, stumble, or do something foolish if under intense media scrutiny.

I also think the evidence they found in JM's car and apartment is compelling. But until forensic work is done, they can't say or do anything more than ask for witnesses, search and keep the POI under close observation.

IMO, there's something they found in his car and/or home that has made him a strong suspect. The evidence may also indicate others are involved. Investigators have seen something that gives them serious concerns, that makes them want to get this guy off the street. They just can't tell us yet what it is.

Keep in mind, the FBI is assisting in this investigation. Longo said federal officers were involved in the chase when JM took off. Federal agents are well trained, they're not going to do anything to compromise the investigation.

If he's innocent, I really hope Jesse gets his a$$ to police like NOW. One could make the claim that he was scared, press were hounding him, probably getting death threats..etc.. But after this conference if he doesn't give himself up, he is either a fool or guilty of harming Hannah.
Not playing the race card...but it's a reality that many black men feel like police are not going to be fair or even humane to them... and that could trigger instinct to run...but if he's truly innocent he needs to step up

I definitely understand that. I posted not long ago about giving JM a break in regards to his behavior because you don't know what it's like to be accused if you haven't done something. But I also don't really think they're treating JM any certain way. They want to talk to him. He hasn't talked to them. I assumed from the get go that they had people tailing him and watching him. And if they saw him breaking the law, they had a right to issue warrants. His name was out before he presser so I'm surprised by how many people think all the sudden they've flopped this. Not just you, but would love to know why you feel that way.

i just think that constantly repeated JM's name in a fire and brimstone way and talking about how he was speeding as if that's clear evidence he was guilty.... i have just seen far too many cases where SOOOO many lives were ruined due to the LE scorched earth, drag em through the mud approach

He pointed at a photo of the car they had on display though...

he pointed to the pic of the orange car while saying "it's not his car, we have his car". he never showed a pic of the car JM left the police station in.

If they know where he is, why not arrest him for reckless driving?

<modsnip> He's on video with Hannah and then poof! She's gone. Dude won't talk and sped away. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member