VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to agree with what someone posted a little before. It almost seems as though HG had to have gotten in the car with JM. She is all over this city on cameras. If she took off on her own, why are we not seeing her again? Even if she did go down a side street, you would think eventually some camera or someone would have to have seen her. Not looking too good for. JM, IMO

There was a period of about 45 minutes after initially leaving the house party and before being at McGrady's where she was not caught on any cameras that we are aware of-- and we still don't know where she was. So it is certainly possible that she could have been dropped off somewhere... all video footage has been focused along her path walking to the mall. If she had been driven away from the mall and dropped off somewhere else, likely no one has even looked at that footage. Because at this point, we don't even know where that location would be.

And don't forget all the people who know and recognize him as the man on the video, including the high five lady. They don't watch the news or read, either, so they couldn't be expected to tell him the police were looking for him.

I think what impressed me more than anything was one of our own here on WS that knows him. She had watched the video several times and did not have a clue it was him until his name was released.

I am sure a lot of people here follow/ed the Cooper Harris case. After Ross was arrested, there were so many people who supported him, and thought LE was overcharging. After all the info came out at the bond hearing, the support for him and criticism for LE disintegrated.

I think that if Jesse is arrested, something similar will happen here. I think you will have many people in the general public who will support him, if he is arrested tomorrow. I think LE might have to do the same thing the Harris investigators did, and release more info/evidence than they may like, to avoid a PR nightmare.

I may be mistaken, but I thought the stated that white guy followed her and he said a black male with a shaved head and goatee put his arm around her. They seemed to know one another. THEN...I could have sworn I heard that WG said they parted then JM was seen with her. In other words, white guy saw two black males. Closed shaven and then JM. Did anyone else hear it this way, or am I imagining this?????

WG only gave the description of the shaved head guy. Either he is lying or LE is lying about that description. But, it was never thought to be two different people in the same location (the mall).

I think I posted a few areas to look In Am cases.

As far up there they need a 18.2-19 for all wooded areas. At all time. ( a no trespassing law in the forrest) also put decoy tress in them with cameras.

Possibility: If she went down some side street with no camera's and someone else snatched her...it would make an innocent JM look very suspicious.

Why would she do that? Clearly she stayed on well travelled routes all the way to the pedestrian mall. After leaving Tempo, if she left on her own, given her earlier behaviour, she would have gone back to the pedestrian mall - which is clearly visible from the doorway for the restaurant.

Attachments

• Hannah__Tempo - Copy.jpg
    Hannah__Tempo - Copy.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 296
Life isn't black and white. I know plenty of people who do not keep up with the news. It isn't even uncommon.

Respectfully, I can't imagine one person on this forum tonight that wouldn't keep up with the news, especially if they were a part of that news!!! Just MOO

I wonder if LE found Hannah's fingerprints in the car. Would Hannah have been finger printed for her passport/visa/immigration or because her father works in government?

They may have been able to process that rather quickly.

Thank you to all the thoughtful posters on Hannah's thread. I have not been able to follow as close as I sometimes do in other missing cases and respect most everyones genuine and thought provoking contributions.

jmo

That's a smart thought!

When LE announced they were looking for black man, short hair, goatee that would have been the opportunity for JM to come forward and say something. At that point, if he didn't do anything to compromise Hannah's well being, he could have told them he saw her. But he opted to say nothing.

Unless he thought something along the lines of, "Huh. That's the girl I had a drink with. Something must have happened to her after she left me. But it can't be me because I sure as hell have hair."

Why would she do that? Clearly she stayed on well travelled routes all the way to the pedestrian mall. After leaving Tempo, if she left on her own, given her earlier behaviour, she would have gone back to the pedestrian mall - which is clearly visible from the doorway for the restaurant.

Why did she do anything she did that night? We don't know.

We have no idea he even knew about a missing persons case that he was involved in.

He lived in c-ville, worked at hospital. You would have to be deaf, blind and dumb not to know. The search warrants were executed on Friday. It was all over news prior to that.

Respectfully, I can't imagine one person on this forum tonight that wouldn't keep up with the news, especially if they were a part of that news!!! Just MOO

On this forum? Sure, we are all obsessed with the news. But not everyone is like us. We have nothing to suggest he even knew he was part of this story.

{We must not have tunnel vision" the chief. What about the man who killed himself today when the police stopped him? Could he be part of the gang? Was anything in the trunk?

Where was this at? Do you possibly have a link? If its already posted, I apologize as I did not see or hear about it. Thanks!

{We must not have tunnel vision" the chief. What about the man who killed himself today when the police stopped him? Could he be part of the gang? Was anything in the trunk?
Do you have a link?

He lived in c-ville, worked at hospital. You would have to be deaf, blind and dumb not to know. The search warrants were executed on Friday. It was all over news prior to that.

Agreed. There's no way he didn't know.

I'm really amazed that other people don't know as many people as I do that don't keep up with the news. Some people literally just have no interest in it. Even if it is on in the room they are in, they will tune it out.

I agree I don't always keep up with the news, but for LM I see this as a matter of hearing about a car accident versus sitting in traffic and the asking.. Is there a car accident?

Even if he doesn't watch the news, searches were going on everywhere. I find it hard to believe he would not have seen one thing going on which might prompt him to Google what's going on in the town, if he didn't just know already...

I think the longer a news story goes on for, the more people that know about it. I can understand not being aware of it in the first few days or so. It is possible that he heard about it in passing, and had zero interest so just didn't pay it any mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove