VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away is the river from the mall? My bet is that she will be found in the river. Moo.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I have been worried about this since Day 1... especially since we found out that she did not actually disappear near the location of that house party (near the corner, as originally thought), but ended up traveling further and further east through the night.

You didn't have to see it on tv or listen to the radio. It was the talk of Charlottesville. You would have to be isolated and live in a cave not to know. And he worked for the hospital. Seriously? You truly believe that he could possibly be that clueless. Wow!

Yes, because I know people who are that clueless.

How far away is the river from the mall? My bet is that she will be found in the river. Moo.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Yes. I'm afraid this is the case.

Or another body of water.

I was a freshman at a university where a well known missing person was a student, I have followed the case since then. Meanwhile, I have friends, also fellow classmates, who don't even recall hearing of the case. Just some more anecdata.

I think what impressed me more than anything was one of our own here on WS that knows him. She had watched the video several times and did not have a clue it was him until his name was released.

What? How is that possible? I'm being serious, not snarky. I really want to know how that is possible. LE was able to spot Hannah across the mall, walking very fast ... I had to squint with my eyes on the screen to see that it was her. But the POI was right there in our faces. He was clear.

I'm really amazed that other people don't know as many people as I do that don't keep up with the news. Some people literally just have no interest in it. Even if it is on in the room they are in, they will tune it out.
Can we all agree to disagree about whether JLM knew about HG's disappearance or not? It's becoming tedious, these back and forths about something we have no way of knowing.

Thank you.

Yes, but that all depends on who and what you have on your Facebook. Do you have friends who are the type who share stories like that? Do you have missing persons pages who might share stories like that? My page is very informative, because those are the people and things I'm interested in. Now...my sisters newsfeed...that is whole different story.

But you would have to say living in Charlottesville and not having anyone on your feed post anything about this..the percentages of that being likely would have to be minute..

This is the pedestrian mall that Hannah could have taken, and would have seen several times if she had walked down Water Street. Given her situation, I'm under the impression that she was looking for populated places, and that she jogged past isolated places. I would be surprised if she would change that pattern after having being in Tempo restaurant.

Attachments

• HannahPedestrianMall - Copy.jpg
    HannahPedestrianMall - Copy.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 268
I do have to agree with what someone posted a little before. It almost seems as though HG had to have gotten in the car with JM. She is all over this city on cameras. If she took off on her own, why are we not seeing her again? Even if she did go down a side street, you would think eventually some camera or someone would have to have seen her. Not looking too good for. JM, IMO

You really can't hit a side street coming out of Tempo. Water st. is a major street as far as Charlottesville is concerned, and she would either have had to take a left on to Water St - which is relatively dark and uninviting and doesn't really lead anywhere passable on foot - or taken a right and paralleled the downtown mall heading west. If she had done that, she likely would have been caught on video since she would have passed a few banks and the large, glass store front of Urban Outfitters, which I imagine has a camera (though I don't know for certain).

This is outside of Richmond, not Charlottesville.

Yes I know. I am actually in the Richmond area. But someone mentioned this incident and asked for a link. Should have clarified.

Can we all agree to disagree about whether JLM knew about HG's disappearance or not? It's becoming tedious, these back and forths about something we have no way of knowing.

Thank you.

I really don't mind going back and forth, especially when there really isn't more to talk about. That is how most conversations go in real life anyways. We may have to say things a few times, but as long as it is respectful it shouldn't be a problem. But if someone has something else to talk about..by all means lol. I'm just waiting on this update from JM possibly turning himself in...

But you would have to say living in Charlottesville and not having anyone on your feed post anything about this..the percentages of that being likely would have to be minute..

Yeah, but the percentage of paying attention to it? For instance, earlier I mentioned my fiance just saying to me "There is some nutjob loose in PA??". I must have shared half a dozen stories about that case in the last week. Did it click with him? no.

I have no opinion whether he did or didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. But his behavior hasn't made me any more suspicious.

Wait and see, is my view. The information will come out eventually.

We know they got warrants for his car and apartment before even talking to him, and in the presser after that they were already talking aggressively. That to me is blowing it. They have alienated their POI more than a POI may already be alienated. And now look where we are. IMO that is where it started.
Good points...

However... There is another way to look at it...

LE probably assumed JM had seen himself on the released videos... And at least knew he had been talking with a girl that has gone missing...

Yet... He did not choose to come forward...

LE felt he had the chance to come talk to LE as WG had done.... But did not...

so... They decided to go to his apartment in a "surprise""fashion in hopes of finding HG (hopefully alive) before she was taken elsewhere....

LE may have taken his silence as a less than cooperative stance... And took the chance of surprising (and thus making him panic) as the focus was on FINDING HANNAH....

Just some thoughts...

I wonder if LE found Hannah's fingerprints in the car. Would Hannah have been finger printed for her passport/visa/immigration or because her father works in government?

They may have been able to process that rather quickly.

Thank you to all the thoughtful posters on Hannah's thread. I have not been able to follow as close as I sometimes do in other missing cases and respect most everyones genuine and thought provoking contributions.

jmo

It's moving so fast, I have no idea if this was answered. Forgive me if it has been.

I am a legal resident of the USA, I'm a Legal Alien, as is my daughter. We have had to go to the DHS building and have had our fingerprints, palmprints, photos and handwriting samples taken. I have a Green Card, as does my daughter, but my son was born here and is automatically a US Citizen. It can be...difficult...going through airport security, especially when my son was too young to go by himself. Trust me. Every.single.aspect. of my life, my daughter's life, and Hannah's and her family's life, is 100% documented by Homeland Security. They do not mess about. If Hannah's fingerprints were found anywhere, they would on it. She, and her family, are on file. If the FBI is involved, they have every single detail of this family available asap.

This is not an assumption. My family is in the exact same position as Hannah's. They have EVERYTHING. They probably know more about my family history than I do. It is a very long, hard, complicated, and intrusive process to get a visa, after 9/11,

If you know a lot of people who do not know about a case, that is because it is not getting enough coverage in your area. They have been doing polls for years on major news stories, to see what % of Americans know about it, and many events have been at 95% +. So yes, there are some who still manage to avoid it, but if a story is big enough, people will know about it.

Yes I know. I am actually in the Richmond area. But someone mentioned this incident and asked for a link. Should have clarified.

No worries! Wasn't trying to be snarky, just wanted to make sure people knew this wasn't in Cville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand