VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.today.com/news/missing-u...-actions-very-bizarre-police-chief-2D80165444
<sniped - read more>

On being a father himself and empathizing with Graham's parents: "It's virtually impossible for me [to separate being a father and a police officer],'' CPD Chief Longo said. "I'm an emotional guy to begin with. I'm animated to begin with. This case does not do anything but make me even more emotional. To some people this might just be an 18-year-old college student, but it's somebody's little girl, and I can relate to that."

The parents of missing coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham have been involuntarily inducted into the fraternity of the 'New Life's Normal'.. This involuntary fraternity is made up of the family members of the many innocent victims of the silent epidemic of missing/murdered persons nationwide. This means that their lives will never be the same as it was the day before their loved one vanished, or was murdered...

Stay Strong - by Heather Cohen..
https://soundcloud.com/musictykoon/stay-strong

How so? Reportedly, Tempo does not have cameras inside....but other businesses have cameras which show the outside of Tempo.........so a person looking at footage could possibly see people enter and exit Tempo. I'm not sure it was the COY dude, but I remember a statement by some twitterer reporting that there are no video cameras in Tempo and also, supplied a photo of the inside of Tempo showing the bar area and booths on the other side. JMO

Sorry I should have been more clear in my post. I was referring to his tweet last night that police were negotiating JLM turning himself in

Hi all,

In Virginia you must search the court records by jurisdiction. I searched and pulled the following for JLM (Jr, not Sr). I've ordered by date of offense, which is the first date after the type of offense, followed by the disposition date and then the disposition. There is not a full address shown, just town, so I noted where I saw Keswick but otherwise it was Charlottesville. I did not search ALL jurisdictions as it's tedious, but here is what I found so far. Also note you have to search separately for each criminal/traffic and civil, as well as separately for district and circuit courts (ugh!).

Representation listed at various times was: Lawrence; P/D (public defender?); REDINGER, JANICE L; or it was blank

Hope this helps!

Criminal/Traffic

&#8226; 71/60 SP, 01/24/2007, 03/21/2007, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Greene County Criminal)
&#8226; 61/45 SPEEDING, 11/20/2007, 02/04/2008, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; ASSAULT: (MISDEMEANOR), 06/04/2009, 04/22/2010, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; ATTEMPT - GRND LARCENY: $200+ NOT PERSON, 06/04/2009, 04/22/2010, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; TRESPASS AFTER FORBIDDEN, 03/17/2010, 04/22/2010, Guilty (court notes that it was appealed to circuit court on 4/30/2010 &#8211; see circuit court for disposition) (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; Trespass after forbidden &#8211; 03/17/2010, arrest date 03/19/2010, trial date 08/12/2010, guilty (Cville Criminal Circuit Court)
&#8226; 43/25 SP, 03/24/2010, 06/03/2010, Guilty In Absentia [note &#8211; Keswick address] (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; 41/25 SP, 05/23/2010, 07/06/2010, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; FAIL OBEY RR CROSSING SIGNAL, 11/02/2010, 01/13/2011, Guilty in Absentia (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; DRIVE SUSP 2ND OFFENSE, 08/10/2011, date 11/07/2011, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; DEF EXHAUST, 08/10/2011, date 11/07/2011, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; NO INSPECTION, 08/10/2011, date 11/07/2011, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; EVASION OF TRAFFIC CONTROL, 08/27/2011, 12/16/2011, Not Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; DRIVE SUSP 2ND OFFENSE, 08/27/2011, 12/16/2011, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle
&#8226; POSS OF STOLEN PROP (INSP STKR, 09/22/2012, 12/04/2012, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION, 09/22/2012, 12/04/2012, Guilty [note &#8211; Keswick address] (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; ILLEGAL INSPECTION STICKER, 09/22/2012, 12/04/2012, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; FAIL TO SUBMIT INSPECTION, 09/22/2012, 12/04/2012, Nolle Prosequi (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; FAIL TO OBTAIN REGISTRATION, 09/22/2012, 12/04/2012, Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; FAIL TO APPEAR, 10/17/2011, 12/16/2011, Dismissed (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; OPERATE UNINSPECTED VEH, 03/01/2013, 04/01/2013, Guilty In Absentia [note &#8211; Keswick address] (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)
&#8226; 39/25 SP, 12/27/2013, 02/06/2014, Not Guilty (VA District Court &#8211; Charlottesville Criminal)
&#8226; NO REAR VIEW MIRROR, 06/27/2014, 08/01/2014, Complied with Law (VA District Court &#8211; Albemarle Criminal)

Civil (doesn't have birthdate so can't delineate as well father/son)

<mod snip>

that route is wrong. She would have been picked up twice on the gas station camera. Once,according to your route walking west on Preston to the pub and again walking east to the downtown mall. I keep saying this-- she must have entered the page/ 10th street area probably via Page or West street. There is an alley behind the pub with a 8 ft chain link fence that extends to 9th st NW. So after walking around the maze of side streets in that area, she probably came out on Preston from 9th street NW. Look at the google map.
Wasn't she picked up twice on video from the Shell station running in both directions

Do we know for a fact that the white guy who went to police about HG is the one who ducks into the alcove and follows her? Or could he be the larger heavyset guy at the other end of the court, or one of the younger guys in the group?

Yes. They confirmed that he was the man who followed her.

Sorry I should have been more clear in my post. I was referring to his tweet last night that police were negotiating JLM turning himself in

LOL NO! I'm sorry....I thought that you were referring to something else!

CNN reporting that LE has no proof that Hannah got into JM's car, but will have the results of forensic testing this afternoon. I assume a presser will follow?

There is a man on now talking about how this could be the work of a serial killer. Says with Hannah's case, since they have a POI, it is different from the other missing women in the area. But, now he is banging on about finding JM's car, but police have it? Again, so much bad information in the media.

Apparently this is the father of a missing woman that was found murdered (Tiffany?).

CNN actually reporting that LE has no proof that Hannah got into JM's car, but will have the results of forensic testing this afternoon. I assume a presser will follow?

If they are getting that from the press conference yesterday, Longo didn't say they would have the results but hoped to and something about asking the lab to expedite the process if not.

If they are getting that from the press conference yesterday, Longo didn't say they would have the results but hoped to and something about asking the lab to expedite the process if not.

This morning on CNN he said he hoped to have have the results today.

Wasn't she picked up twice on video from the Shell station running in both directions

No, I don't think so. At least they haven't released video if she had crossed twice.

This is from Tempos website:

What are your opening hours?
We serve dinner Monday–Saturday from 5:00pm to 10pm. Our bar is open until midnight Monday through Thursday and until 1am on Friday and Saturday.

It says bar closes on 1am on Fridays and Saturdays. They got into I would say at 1:10 maybe the bar gave them just one drink and that explains why they are only in there for up to 15 minutes

I think it is bizarre..I never heard of anyone who is a POI walking into a police station and requesting the LE to point you to an attorney. Seems bizarre to me...I could understand if you were brought in for questioning and then asked for an attorney.

Stupid question here. How does one go about getting arrest information on people? Do you have to physically go to the courts? Or, is there an online database to search for such things?

WWW.COURTS.STATE.VA.US
Enter in the court you are looking for to see charges. It will show arrest date. (Charges will not show up until arrest is made though)

Yeah we know she wasn't admitted into McGradys but appears she may have tried to be. Also it appears she was looking into the outside patio. That's why I believe she was looking for someone(s) that night and had reason to believe that they may be at McGradys or at Tempos and why she ended up at both locations. I don't think she was lost at all.

FYI the patio at McGradys is raised above the street about 3-4 feet. It might have been difficult to see people in that case and is why she stumbled.

CNN reporting that LE has no proof that Hannah got into JM's car, but will have the results of forensic testing this afternoon. I assume a presser will follow?

There is a man on now talking about how this could be the work of a serial killer. Says with Hannah's case, since they have a POI, it is different from the other missing women in the area. But, now he banging on about finding JM's car, but police have it? Again, so much bad information in the media.

Apparently this is the father of a missing woman that was found murdered (Tiffany?).

There was back and forth in the last thread about whether someone (JLM in particular) could be ignorant of the news about Hannah missing. Several noted they or friends/family were not up on this kind of stuff and what you describe here is one reason why IMO. Speculation and theories mixed in with a few facts here and there is confusing and irritating as hell. Remember CNN actually discussing the Malaysian jetliner and black holes?

This is a little off topic, but I have been a member here for a long time, and I don't remember this particular forum format being used for such a popular topic. Why isn't this particular topic being expanded? This particular format is creating this linear discussion of the same questions and answers. It would be a lot easier if the format allowed separate areas to discuss different things at the same time. Having this long thread that gets locked with new ones created makes it really hard to maintain continuity on certain things. THe pictures and Videos should be in one spot, the news articles should be in another, there should be a thread about possible routes, and a different thread about POI. Is there a way to change that? Im not sure I understand what the benefit is to NOT doing that. People keep joining and saying, I don't know if this has been answered yet, I can't tell If I was replied to. Just a thought.

Yes and please for the love of pizza can we have a timeline and list of known facts and list of quotes from chief Longo? I have seen this type of info stickied on the first post of the thread in other cases. The Jeffrey Boucher case is one that comes to mind as having an extremely helpful sticked post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli