VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm re-posting this link. An excellent article describing use of the term "Person of interest" and how it can devastate lives of innocents.

http://ajrarchive.org/Article.asp?id=4042

Well sure. But why do we assume this guy is innocent? I mean, he was the last person known to be with a missing girl who he did not know and he's not talking,apparently. It is no wonder that LE is interested in this young man.

But regardless, POI really means about the same thing as suspect. It's just that LE don't use the term suspect much anymore because it changes how they can approach a suspect and scares people off. But we all know LE suspects this young man, whether rightly or wrongly, of being involved in Hannah's disappearance.

How fast was he going? This is the first time I've ever heard of a warrant out for someone's arrest over how fast they were driving. This, along with the story I read last night about the SWAT team raiding the home of the boys who did a Twitter parody of the Mayor of Peoria, have me disappointed about what a police state my homeland has become.

Eh this is nothing new for virginia. Virginia has hardcore traffic laws and has my entire life. People often get surprised here with hefty fines and tickets because other states aren't like this. Hence why I love driving in other states ;) haha

The passenger front side damage near bumper certainly stands out. Can't LE question JMs apt neighbors in reference of when they first noticed the damage? Maybe they have.

I hope JM is not spotted and some sort of "flash mob" is created to "detain" him for LE...I just really hate how this whole thing is being handled and feel like Longo's machismo routine is overtaking Hannah being missing...but jmo...

If an Uber car showed up and it was that orange thing all taped together, I'd have a word with Uber!

LOLOL! Just as an FYI UBER requires vehicles to be 2007 or newer. Not sure the year of the orange jalopy but it looks older than 2007 to me. I'd still like to know if that car was so beat up before Hannah disappeared. As someone posted this am, it looks like it's been run through a cornfield!

Well sure. But why do we assume this guy is innocent? I mean, he was the last person known to be with a missing girl who he did not know and he's not talking,apparently. It is no wonder that LE is interested in this young man.

But regardless, POI really means about the same thing as suspect. It's just that LE don't use the term suspect much anymore because it changes how they can approach a suspect and scares people off. But we all know LE inspect this young man, whether rightly or wrongly, of brig involved in Hannah's disappearance.

BBM - I think it is best to go by the evidence we have, regardless if you think he is guilty or innocent. We shouldn't assume either way, we should use what we know and remember what we dont know.

The passenger front side damage near bumper certainly stands out. Can't LE question JMs apt neighbors in reference of when they first noticed the damage? Maybe they have.

The poster here who knows him from youth sports said his car has been like that for a while...it is here somewhere...

LOLOL! Just as an FYI UBER requires vehicles to be 2007 or newer. Not sure the year of the orange jalopy but it looks older than 2007 to me. I'd still like to know if that car was so beat up before Hannah disappeared. As someone posted this am, it looks like it's been run through a cornfield!

We have a poster here that knows JM and she said the car was beat up before Hannah disappeared.

Someone that knew him said cars been like that for a while.. The window however wasn't mentioned just the right panel damage

It almost looks like it is on outside of window since there appears to be flattening of areas, like smushed against glass.

If JM walked up to her and put his arm immediately around her I would think she would push him off unless he was forcing himself on her or they know each other. Or maybe she felt uncomfortable about it but didn't say anything. Didn't someone on her also say they have a friend who knows him and that he is creepy with women and has no sense of personal space.

IMO, there are so many possibilities. Maybe Hannah was familiar with JM and not threatened by him at all. Or maybe Hannah did feel threatened by JM but did not respond aggressively because JM was twice her size and she had no idea what he was capable of. Maybe she ducked into Tempo in an attempt to lose him but he followed and she continued to appease him for a while. Some people react this way to danger (fight, flight, freeze or appease). I remember going into "appease" mode quite often when I was young, especially with people who were exhibiting unpredictable behavior.

All of the above is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member