VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but continue to notice just how much he looks like MH's suspect. The mustache and all. It's alarmingly similar! Take away those dreads and there you have it. JMO.

Forget the wanted poster, I want to hear about the landlords horrifying incident.

Full circle. Horrifying incident was LE coming in to seize car and search apartment. The media is joinng LE in firing up the torches and passing out the pitchforks. This sort of thing is inflammatory. Also putting out a wanted poster for reckless driving. Releasing his SSN. Even releasing his name. LE is playing hardball. I just hope they get the evidence because if they don't, it's going to sour a lot of people and for future cases, they are going to find it more difficult to get cooperation.

As I've been posting, I have felt that JM is looking pretty bad, but the way LE is behaving, he is starting to get my sympathy. And I have no time or patience or use for perps. Hate them. But I also believe due process needs to be followed.

LE could not detain him. He was at the police station and they had to let him walk They do not have enough info to charge him and he doesn't have to talk to them. That much has been made clear. Longo has said right ou that the only thing they have on him is that he's the last one they can place with Hannah. That is insufficient for charges. They had to let him walk away.

That he sped away recklessly,....his folly, and now they can book him for something. But that's all they have for right now for which they can book him. Nothing to do with the case, just his terrible dangerous driving. Very foolish of him to have driven like that when he should have known the police were after him and looking for any excuse to haul him in.

Sure they can detain him..........they detain people all the time for questioning. If they had done it back when they issued the original search warrants, before Dreads "wised up", who knows what they may have gotten him to tell them ?

Photo date 9/19/14 ????? Friday they got a mugshot????? JMO

Looks like they weren't being honest about what went on on Friday.

Not that they need to tell us everything, but...

what are they thinking with this wanted poster? is that normal protocol for this??

2nd- ing this question. I've never seen anything like this in any missing cases I have followed. It feels like a manhunt, feels bigger than Hannah (no disrespect to her AT ALL)

IDK, I'm riveted yet baffled

This case has been a bit of a mess so far. But I do have a sick feeling this is the guy who is responsible for Hannah's disappearance and Morgan's murder too.

Indeed. Far too late. Just a little bit of a mess at the moment, I hope they work all of this out. JMO

Yes and it isn't even just about lawsuits...If JM is innocent, this will be a national embarrassment for them, and people will have to resign. Hopefully, the spectacle they are creating doesn't backfire on them.

Yeah, I wondered where that came from too! What the heck?

That was so unfortunate that they released his ssn. I am thinking it was accidental (I sure hope so) but what a snafu :(

There is no way to accidentally put a SSN on a wanted poster. First of all someone had to deliberately add that information to the poster, and I am sure the poster was checked and looked over and edited and modified multiple times before being released. This was another intentional 'tactic' by LE. What the purpose was...I have no idea.

was this released by LE?
Longo said they would not release a mugshot until he was considered a suspect

They also said they wouldn't release his name, he wasn't a POI but someone they wanted to talk to, etc. etc.

Full circle. Horrifying incident was LE coming in to seize car and search apartment. The media is joinng LE in firing up the torches and passing out the pitchforks. This sort of thing is inflammatory. Also putting out a wanted poster for reckless driving. Releasing his SSN. Even releasing his name. LE is playing hardball. I just hope they get the evidence because if they don't, it's going to sour a lot of people and for future cases, they are going to find it more difficult to get cooperation.

As I've been posting, I have felt that JM is looking pretty bad, but the way LE is behaving, he is starting to get my sympathy. And I have no time or patience or use for perps. Hate them. But I also believe due process needs to be followed.

This was stated wonderfully, and I am in this boat with ya!

My initial thought too....but the height and weight are pretty far off IMO..........

Yeah but height and weight can easily be off as it came from a victim under distress. If I were being raped I don't think I would remember or care how much he weighed, know what I mean?

Jesse just did LE a favor... by screeching out of police HQ, now they can bring him in and question him AGAIN... this time in regards to the wreckless driving and then also in regard to HG.

IF he lawyered up they will NOT be able to question him about HG (If he is represented at this point)....

What is this about?

Good question. What a teaser.

Sbm

LE should absolutely be interested in him, investigate him, gather evidence, and nail his butt if if the evidence points to him.

IMO, LE should not try him in the press when they admittedly don't have probable cause.

Moo, but I feel the pc crossed a line, a dangerous one. When LE is so emotionally invested in a single person, it is all to easy for them to develop tunnel vision.

Use of the media to pressure suspects is quite common and has been used for decades. We don't know what they have or what they know. We don't know that they are developing tunnel vision. Sometimes the facts just point in one direction. That doesn't mean they ignore all others. It just means they have good reason for a particular focus.

I heard the tunnel vision accusation repeatedly in the beginning of the Casey Anthony case, believe it or not. It makes sense why their focus was where it was.

Im waiting for a clear example of how this young man is being framed or why LE is focused in the wrong direction and I'm not getting it yet. Seems to just be a vague "feeling" based on his social media and the lack of an arrest.

But again. It remains that he was the last person we know of who was seen with Hannah, it appears they didn't know each other and he won't speak with LE.

I think the WG is creepy in the videos. But it appears he has talked. And this one hasn't. LE can't clear him unless he does and as his behavior in refusing to talk is not typical of what innocent people do (regardless of what's smart or what we have the right to do), their focus is reasonable and rational to me at present.

Sure they can detain him..........they detain people all the time for questioning. If they had done it back when they issued the original search warrants, before Dreads "wised up", who knows what they may have gotten him to tell them ?

They would have if they could have. They could not. Longo was clear on that. Now they can.

Yeah, I wondered where that came from too! What the heck?

That was so unfortunate that they released his ssn. I am thinking it was accidental (I sure hope so) but what a snafu :(

I have to ask why his SSN (we call it National Insurance Number in the UK) would be put on a wanted poster in the first place!?

Bizzare (that word again!)

I am waaaaay behind and trying to catch up. If you guys are inquiring about purple gloves. I have seen them and used them. They are like a hot violet in color, if you will. I'm sure someone with the skills can post a pic of them. The gloves I am thinking of are nothing close to black.

I am having arguments with myself ... Anyone else doing the same?
Argument 1. They seem to be zeroing in on one person, seem to be vilifying one person without apparent evidence.
Argument 2. If this was my child and he was the last person known to be with her "before she disappeared off the face of the Earth" I damn sure would want the same aggressive investigation being done! Maybe if more investigations were so transparent about their opinions than more people would come forward and more perpetrators of crimes would be caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay