GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, wait now. I'm going to bet my hat that at least another arrest is forthcoming. What about the call that lured her there? They are charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Premeditated right?

Still waiting. I don't think the other shoe has dropped yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I wonder what they will say or have said for why they killed her?

I'm sitting here waiting to find out how these these two are linked to the stalker cause I feel they are probably connected. JMO.

Oh! And can someone change the title to add arrest now?! :happydance::happydance:

I'm sitting here waiting to find out how these these two are linked to the stalker cause I feel they are probably connected. JMO.

I was reading around at comments, and some are pointing out that one of the two men arrested is the stalker's baby daddy ..

if you read the heavy article, it states JW abducted his 3 year old son in 5/16 and has been in custody ever since. he assaulted the mother of the child and she was hospitalized and threatened to kill the child and there was an amber alert... he was eventually dropped off to family by another person unharmed. I feel like there may have been a thread. let me go see....

I was reading around at comments, and some are pointing out that one of the two men arrested is the stalker's baby daddy ..

Maybe I missed it but was the stalker also charged?

I was half expecting one of the arrested to be female given the discussion of the stalker at the beginning of this case.

She recently had a baby . JW's is the father of both her children. I was expecting her to be arrested as well for conspiracy at least . However after thinking over a few important issues(the kids ) and her relationship with JW I wonder if he would just shoulder all aspects of this case without implicating her in anyway.

She recently had a baby . JW's is the father of both her children. I was expecting her to be arrested as well for conspiracy at least . However after thinking over a few important issues(the kids ) and her relationship with JW I wonder if he would just shoulder all aspects of this case without implicating her in anyway.
I've just read the thread on the amber alert for Zion Williams. I see you and LabordayRN made the connection straight away.

Maybe I missed if they said it but why did it take so long? If they're connected to stalker wouldn't the LE have looked in that direction pretty soon after the murder? Wouldn't they have fit the pieces? I know it isn't tv but just seems like it could have been solved so much sooner. Mind you I have no idea what the LE still hasn't told us. Hope justice will come quick and severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was me! [emoji18]

You certainly brought it to my attention, thank you. But I was meaning last May on Zion's thread. I suspect Soulmagnet was wanting to say more.

News link facebook https://www.facebook.com/MelanieAln...3802095781129/543801849114487/?type=3&theater

Shows the house in the Timbers subdivision , which made the papers in Jan relating to filed search warrants in Heather Ciccones case. I will edit with that link in a second. EDIT
http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_51709b74-a060-11e5-a7b3-0b6eeb99b413.html

Map link to show the same house in photo.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...21f799263d1170!8m2!3d38.2738725!4d-77.5619345

Oh my. I wonder if there is some kind of connection

Maybe I missed if they said it but why did it take so long? If they're connected to stalker wouldn't the LE have looked in that direction pretty soon after the murder? Wouldn't they have fit the pieces? I know it isn't tv but just seems like it could have been solved so much sooner. Mind you I have no idea what the LE still hasn't told us. Hope justice will come quick and severe.

It's possible they looked in that direction, and have known for some time. But they need evidence, or whatever they think happened is basically useless in court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back