GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any chance you can quote some of that? Can't read without subscription.. :/

"Joshua Christopher Williams, 29, of Spotsylvania was cleared of a felony domestic assault charge. Judge Ricardo Rigual granted defense attorney Matthew Muggeridge’s request to have the charge dismissed after the prosecution rested its case."

"The woman, Danielle Long, had a blackened eye and other marks. The charge against Williams was a felony because he has at least two prior convictions for domestic assault.

But prosecutor Amanda Sweeney’s case was hindered by the absence of Long. Sweeney said authorities had tried to compel Long to return from her new residence in New Jersey to testify, but were unable to do so. Sweeney said Long had no interest in assisting in the prosecution.

Muggeridge successfully argued that prosecution witnesses could not testify to what Long told them at the time, saying it was heresay evidence and not admissible in court."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted part of the article above, but I messed up the reply with quote while copying and pasting, ugh! [emoji849] He's still in jail for Heather's murder, but was cleared of the domestic abuse charge.

"Joshua Christopher Williams, 29, of Spotsylvania was cleared of a felony domestic assault charge. Judge Ricardo Rigual granted defense attorney Matthew Muggeridge’s request to have the charge dismissed after the prosecution rested its case."

"The woman, Danielle Long, had a blackened eye and other marks. The charge against Williams was a felony because he has at least two prior convictions for domestic assault.

But prosecutor Amanda Sweeney’s case was hindered by the absence of Long. Sweeney said authorities had tried to compel Long to return from her new residence in New Jersey to testify, but were unable to do so. Sweeney said Long had no interest in assisting in the prosecution.

Muggeridge successfully argued that prosecution witnesses could not testify to what Long told them at the time, saying it was heresay evidence and not admissible in court."

I was able to read so here is a little more

But Friday’s acquittal did nothing to help Williams get out of jail. He is still facing charges of first-degree murder, using a firearm in the commission of a felony and conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the Dec. 6, 2015, slaying of Ciccone. Ciccone was shot in the back of the head while sitting in her car parked at the end of a driveway on Piney Branch Road in Spotsylvania.
4ee24766775223598d14a0dc55421736.jpg

He was in custody on a domestic violence case against the alleged stalker, when they indicted him for the murder. They dismissed those charges but still facing the murder charge

So which one of these guys owned the 2nd phone found in her car?

And isn't one the stalkers bf?

Now I thought Heather and the stalker had problems over a boy at first?

So is this the guy and a reason why he may have been in the car with a friend?

Also. Which one asked Heather for a ride due to car troubles? Or was that someone else,

Joshua-Williams-Jonathan-Vejarano.jpg

Anyways. Good job all.

He was in custody on a domestic violence case against the alleged stalker, when they indicted him for the murder. They dismissed those charges but still facing the murder charge

And funny enough the woman mentioned in the article that has moved to Jersey that refused to help prosecution and was the victim of the domestic violence is the rumored stalker of Heather..

And funny enough the woman mentioned in the article that has moved to Jersey that refused to help prosecution and was the victim of the domestic violence is the rumored stalker of Heather..

Yes I knew that. Was just giving a synopsis of the article

So which one of these guys owned the 2nd phone found in her car?

And isn't one the stalkers bf?

Now I thought Heather and the stalker had problems over a boy at first?

So is this the guy and a reason why he may have been in the car with a friend?

Also. Which one asked Heather for a ride due to car troubles? Or was that someone else,

View attachment 113525

Anyways. Good job all.
I have my opinions and still waiting to see if there will be more arrests.

I have my opinions and still waiting to see if there will be more arrests.

Yep. Their texts will tell it all. And if not. Then the guy who didn't pull the trigger will tell it all. Jmo.

Especially if he was just there for the ride and is now charged with murder for his friends domestic problems. Jmo.

I doubt there will be. I think this is going to trial or plea agreement as it is.
Who called Heather that night? Possible she didn't receive a call or if she did the conversation was different than stated.
I hope they have looked into it or will if they haven't.
So sad.

I doubt there will be. I think this is going to trial or plea agreement as it is.

Only 1 person pulled the trigger. And it was probably the stalkers bf.

So I truly feel that the other guy is going to snitch.

Unless he pulled the trigger himself to prove himself to his friend that was the one that was mad at Heather in the fitst place.

Jmo

Only 1 person pulled the trigger. And it was probably the stalkers bf.

So I truly feel that the other guy is going to snitch.

Unless he pulled the trigger himself to prove himself to his friend that was the one that was mad at Heather in the fitst place.

Jmo

He has quite a history himself, but not as bad as JW. He may be a no snitching type, but these charges are heavy so he may talk.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_60fbd129-681e-54ed-8bf7-8c1b61c290a2.html.

The woman invovled with JW was named in the media.
The woman, Danielle Long, had a blackened eye and other marks. The charge against Williams was a felony because he has at least two prior convictions for domestic assault.

The victim in the Williams case that refused/didnt testify that is also the alleged stalker, did any body ever link this to the thread and confirm it was her? Being arrested within a 2-3 weeks of the murder must have spooked her for sure, right?
http://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests/Danielle_Long_25777880/

Yes it is her but it was confirmed in comments so it's considered rumor on this forum.

The victim in the Williams case that refused/didnt testify that is also the alleged stalker, did any body ever link this to the thread and confirm it was her? Being arrested within a 2-3 weeks of the murder must have spooked her for sure, right?
http://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests/Danielle_Long_25777880/

Yes it is her but it was confirmed in comments so it's considered rumor on this forum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back