GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Heather has had a girl who has been stalking her and threatening to kill her," stated her sister Courtney.

I really think this could be KA. Here is the map again for a refresher:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13OthypHsNr6UyzPLd1ILy6N3d9M&usp=sharing

You're saying you think KA was the stalker? It was widely reported early on who the stalker was by family/friends in the Facebook group and it was apparently because of a guy, a rival type thing. They knew who the stalker was and the name was out there and it was not KA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up to two new post alerts for Heather and got excited for a second thinking there was finally some news but still crickets. Ugh this poor girl's case has stuck with me and kills me there's nothing new after all this time. Hopefully justice will come for you and your family one day soon Heather. :(

Oh Wow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is interesting when you look at that map but see my post from earlier-it was well known by family and friends who exactly that stalker was and it was NOT KA..

One of those Virginia cases I check on occasion hoping something is moving in a positive direction. Sad to see there is nothing out to indicate LE has anything or wants the public's help.

Agree. Did anyone temporarily lose their hearing around that time?

I'm sure it would have been loud depending on the weapon used. Especially while sitting in the car when pulling the trigger. Idk.

Much love to her family during this time of year.

Going back and revisiting your post, how much noise would a gun make if it was pressed against the headrest? Still loud, but between the head rest and the windows up it wouldn't likely wake anyone in the area if it was a small caliber gun.

Going back through the news articles, it says she was found in her car parked at the end of a driveway and the homeowners are the ones who reported it. No mention that I can find as to whether they were home at time or found it when returning from a trip the next day. Of course, with the windows up in the car, a possible small caliber gun and the windows closed in the house I suppose it is possible someone could have slept through the sound of such a gunshot.

Motive? This one escapes me. Again, the news articles don't mention any sign of sexual assault - probably the most common reason a pretty, young girl would be murdered. That leads me to believe it wasn't random, but it was personal. She made an enemy? Saw something she wasn't supposed to see? Going back to the sexual motive could she have been assaulted by someone previously and didn't report it - but either she had second thoughts about reporting it? Or the one who assaulted her had second thoughts about leaving her alive? Or just another stalker unknown to LE?

I feel like LE knows who it is, but is lacking evidence. Who wants to take a suspect to court and then it get thrown out for lack of evidence? I pray they find what they need so Heather gets justice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow! Finally. I had thought this would be solved in the first week.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Same here it seemed like there should have been so much evidence not that LE ever gave much to the public after right at the beginning. I'm so happy to finally see this headline and justice may finally be served for Heather!

http://m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_345780/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=tJgT2XY2

Joshua Christopher Williams, 29, of Spotsylvania, was indicted by a grand jury on Tuesday on charges of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony; 28-year-old Jonathan Julian Vejarano, of Spotsylvania, faces charges of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

I was half expecting one of the arrested to be female given the discussion of the stalker at the beginning of this case.

Well, wait now. I'm going to bet my hat that at least another arrest is forthcoming. What about the call that lured her there? They are charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Premeditated right?

Still waiting. I don't think the other shoe has dropped yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeeeeeeeen
Back