GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if Heather knew the young man, Zachary Blaise Meter, who was murdered, on Nov 12th, 2015, in Woodbridge?

She is not listed as a friend on his FB page

They might have it solved, getting proof is another thing. Sometimes it takes time, lots of it.

It seems like maybe there is only one perp. Because if there were 2 than I'm sure LE would arrest both and easily get 1 to snitch on the other for a better deal.

Jmo

I think LE needs to speak to this person. Sometimes people pretend to be a friend when they really aren't. And could be the same person making threats to her. Maybe the threat part was anonymous and could have been same person.

Or maybe a friend of the friend thought the person was taking her friend from her.

"Her parents told the station she said she was going to help a friend whose car broke down."

"Family tells WTVR that Ciccone has received death threats, and say a woman has been stalking and threatening to kill her."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-vi...-found-shot-dead-in-car-pulled-into-driveway/

http://wtvr.com/2016/01/06/heather-ciccone-update/

Before you get excited - the update is that there is still no new information.

IMO I think the first line is cop talk.
.'No arrest have been made in her death.''
They leave out words . It could read'' no arrest have been made relating to her case,'' or'' no arrest connected to her death''. No arrest in her death is sorta a dead on statement. It does't mean there are not arrest relating to or connected to the case have not been made. Just not arrest made in her death.

IMO I think the first line is cop talk.
.'No arrest have been made in her death.''
They leave out words . It could read'' no arrest have been made relating to her case,'' or'' no arrest connected to her death''. No arrest in her death is sorta a dead on statement. It does't mean there are not arrest relating to or connected to the case have not been made. Just not arrest made in her death.

Her family is sooo mum that it simply says. The cops told us that they know already of the who. But they are simply tying the knot. So don't say anything because we don't want to scare anyone off.

But in most cases of murder. They do advertise if they lock a suspect up for something else. But since they never mentioned a suspect but probably know who the suspects are.

Can probably be interpreted as no arrest of any kind as of yet. Jmo

The two GPS devices have me puzzled. I just dont understand I guess how they would work into the case. Heather was local and the warrants in the neighborhoods mentioned indicate they lived close by Heather. I didnt see them putting in an address to the murder location, who would do that?
So I am puzzled.

I think some cars have a built-in GPS that monitors car activity but isn't an actual GPS that can be used by the owner for directions. (I recall there being discussion about this on a different case; apparently they can be used like a black box from an airplane in the event of crashes.) So perhaps that is one of the GPS devices and the other was a regular GPS? Or maybe she had an old one in the glove compartment or trunk.

Not to be sexist, but if I had car trouble, the last person I would call would be a 21 year old female, unless I knew she had mechanical skills. Was it stated that someone called for a ride, or for car help? That's just a red flag to me.

wonder why there hasn't seemed to be any updates on this case at all. Seems like they just dropped it. I mean somethings bound to
have been figured out by now you would think. Only thing I can think is the person responsible is in custody for some other reason and
they are building the case? just seems odd

wonder why there hasn't seemed to be any updates on this case at all. Seems like they just dropped it. I mean somethings bound to
have been figured out by now you would think. Only thing I can think is the person responsible is in custody for some other reason and
they are building the case? just seems odd

Who do we have to pay in that county to get a update on a basic open and shut case?

She went to meet up with someone and got killed by someone in the back seat. Police recovered cell phones and are not asking the public for help.

So what is the problem. Should we wait for the perp to kill again as the perp from the Jessica Chambers case did?

Good grief.

Who do we have to pay in that county to get a update on a basic open and shut case?

She went to meet up with someone and got killed by someone in the back seat. Police recovered cell phones and are not asking the public for help.

So what is the problem. Should we wait for the perp to kill again as the perp from the Jessica Chambers case did?

Good grief.

I cannot tell you what they are doing ,I have not heard a word locally. I know there was a court date for the stalker on an assault charge against HC's sister on 2/17
I don't know if it was postponed or if it went to court .

Spotsylvania increases reward for info in Ciccone killing: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_0c6ecede-0e28-11e6-b0be-13b352c486d3.html

Detectives have spent numerous hours investigating the slaying and have developed a number of potential suspects. Sheriff's Capt. Jeff Pearce said police are hoping the reward will encourage anyone with pertinent information to come forward with a tip that will help solver the case.

"We have ideas, but we haven't been able to narrow it down to any single person yet," he said.

There was a local fundraiser that increased the reward total to $2,500. The article also mentions that police have gotten multiple search warrants (DNA, residences, cell phones) for at least two people but they've nearly all been sealed by court order.

Hi Tricia. Can you please interview the detective in charge of finding Heathers murderer?

Because the lack of updates to this case is crazy.

It's not like she got killed on vacation or something. Thank you.

Any updates?

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

I am sorry. But I would never want my murder handled by this department that cant seem to charge people that they known committed the crime without more. Jmo.

Because no one is arrested. And the LE has several phones left behind in the car or at least calls made plus GPS.

Jmo

Poor Heather. Who did this to you and why are the police taking so long to solve this?

Someone obviously set you up that night to have you leave your house. And we want justice.

Rest in Heaven our gal.

heather_ciccone_2_c2f04076ac4055a8825f1afcc67c12c9.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018