GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search for Ciccone's killer likely to extend into 2016

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/local/spotsylvania/search-for-ciccone-s-killer-likely-to-extend-into/article_4eea9054-a9b0-11e5-a16a-e7a7f3948818.html

The search warrants gave police authority to get DNA from at least two people and to search a residence in King George County, several residences in Spotsylvania and numerous cellphones.
The only unsealed search warrant so far in Spotsylvania is one for Ciccone’s Kia.
Among the items seized from the car were two cellphones, a purse and wallet, DNA swabs and two GPS devices.

Ug, I hoped we'd have an arrest before the end of the year. I guess it must be the lab results on all the forensic evidence. Justice is coming Heather!

Lets hope it is. I think spotsy is more interested in making drug arrest. Otherwise they would have arrested they people they KNOW to have done this. I hope they are not letting people who shoot people in the head run around the area. Or anywhere else.

Search for Ciccone's killer likely to extend into 2016

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_4eea9054-a9b0-11e5-a16a-e7a7f3948818.html

The search warrants gave police authority to get DNA from at least two people and to search a residence in King George County, several residences in Spotsylvania and numerous cellphones.
The only unsealed search warrant so far in Spotsylvania is one for Ciccone’s Kia.

Among the items seized from the car were two cellphones, a purse and wallet, DNA swabs and two GPS devices.

Two cellphones?? Who carries two cellphones? Was one not hers, I wonder? A burner phone she used for something else?

Two cellphones?? Who carries two cellphones? Was one not hers, I wonder? A burner phone she used for something else?

I truly think that it means that at least 2 people were involved and maybe 1 of them used her cell phone to make a call and they already know that the dna on that phone is not heathers. But idk.

But plenty of criminals have left their cell phone burners behind as well. So i think the dna warrants are to seal the deal on 1 or 2 people.

Someone in the passenger seat and someone in the back seat. Jmo for now.

I do have a work cell and a personal which would both always be with me in my vehicle or elsewhere...I'm sure that's not the case with Heather but some people do have multiple cells for various non nefarious reasons. It sounds like it'd be a stretch to think the killer left their phone in the car though unfortunately JMO

The two GPS devices have me puzzled. I just dont understand I guess how they would work into the case. Heather was local and the warrants in the neighborhoods mentioned indicate they lived close by Heather. I didnt see them putting in an address to the murder location, who would do that?
So I am puzzled.

I truly think that it means that at least 2 people were involved and maybe 1 of them used her cell phone to make a call and they already know that the dna on that phone is not heathers. But idk.

But plenty of criminals have left their cell phone burners behind as well. So i think the dna warrants are to seal the deal on 1 or 2 people.

Someone in the passenger seat and someone in the back seat. Jmo for now.

Yes that was my thought too

I know this is off topic and I'm so sorry, but what happened to the Katelyn Akens thread? It's gone?

I just noticed that too. Thinking maybe it is undergoing mod-cleanup..? Or something along those lines

Yes, it has been pulled for review and clean-up. It will be back either later tonight or early tomorrow. Until then, please do not bring that discussion over here to Heather's dedicated thread.

Thanks. :)

Thanks for the update, beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Heather knew the young man, Zachary Blaise Meter, who was murdered, on Nov 12th, 2015, in Woodbridge?

Drug dealers use two cell phones,so they won't be detected on their main phone.Usually a burner.

Hey guys,

Please stop with the rumors. They are against TOS and all rumored posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Drug dealers use two cell phones,so they won't be detected on their main phone.Usually a burner.

I know a lot of people that carry two cell phones, most have a work phone and a personal one. Some folks carry an extra for back up in case the battery dies. None of those people I know even do drugs as far as I know.

MOD ALERT

If the person has not been named a suspect/poi by LE, then stop posting about them.

:tyou:

The number of homicides in the immediate Fredericksburg area spiked in 2015, making it the deadliest year since 2007.
The city of Fredericksburg, and Stafford, Spotsylvania and Caroline counties had a total of 16 slayings versus just five local homicides in 2014. King George County did not report any slayings this past year, but had a drug-related fatal shooting in 2014.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/local/it-s-been-a-deadly-year-around-the-fredericksburg-region/article_8f673335-1042-5318-9b9f-c4ce2360c490.html

I had forgotten this guy is still running around at large.All these events happened in such a short amount of time. They named this suspect and posted his picture but I can not find the image because my 10 articles are up and I refuse to buy the paper when it refuses to report the unbiased news or any news for that matter. Our local news is always spread by person to person. It helps keep the people in the county blind, or at least they pretend it does.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/crime_courts/spotsylvania-authorities-seeking-suspect-in-salem-run-shooting/article_e456ee13-dc74-587d-90d3-ab423c49f03c.html

The Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office is looking for a man accused of shooting another man during a weekend dispute.
Sheriff’s Capt. Jeff Pearce said the shooting took place about 10:45 p.m. Saturday at a residence in the Salem Run apartment complex. Pearce said the 28-year-old victim and another man got into a verbal altercation, at the end of which the suspect pulled out a gun and shot the victim in the abdomen before leaving the home.

I had forgotten this guy is still running around at large.All these events happened in such a short amount of time. They named this suspect and posted his picture but I can not find the image because my 10 articles are up and I refuse to buy the paper when it refuses to report the unbiased news or any news for that matter. Our local news is always spread by person to person. It helps keep the people in the county blind, or at least they pretend it does.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/crime_courts/spotsylvania-authorities-seeking-suspect-in-salem-run-shooting/article_e456ee13-dc74-587d-90d3-ab423c49f03c.html

What is it exactly you're looking for? Just a picture of this person? The offender or the victim? I'll try to help if I can.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

From the link.

"Pearce said 20-year-old Niiadotey Prince Newbold is charged with aggravated malicious wounding and using a firearm in the commission of a felony. Pearce said Newbold is considered armed and dangerous.

Pearce said Newbold has ties throughout the area. Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 540/582-7115 or Crime Solvers at 540/582-5822."

http://fredericksburg.today/niiadotey-prince-newbold

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 4.08.50 PM.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member