GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting , I wonder what they mean by area?
It's not a major metropolitan area from what I gather. So the area would likely be where both the car and she were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing but likely at or near where her car and she was found. Any calls pinging to that cell tower will be scrutinized by LE. It's not a major metropolitan area from what I gather.

From what I have read the damage to the vehicle and the message were both already on the vehicle before the murder. The killer did NOT write that message.

Which will make her vehicle so much easier to identify by any witnesses before this crime occurred. Like-who was seen sitting in the back seat

I'm guessing but I believe the tower calls would ping from because her car in the crime scene. It's not a major metropolitan area from what I gather.
Unlike the area near the Central Park Shopping Center, there were probably very few phones pinging on that street between 9-11:00 PM on a Sunday night! They probably have a limited number of possible suspects.

This really is horrible. When you look at her fb and read her posts about being harassed and her friends telling her to tell LE.... and then just a couple of days later she is killed... it's frightening.

Not a single update or public inkling of movement in this case or in Katelin's...either a) I'm really worried about the progress of these cases or b) the Spotsylvania PD are going to blow our minds on both cases and get these solved.

Not a single update or public inkling of movement in this case or in Katelin's...either a) I'm really worried about the progress of these cases or b) the Spotsylvania PD are going to blow our minds on both cases and get these solved.

They really need to solve Heather case . Whoever did this is a threat to the public.

The checking all calls in the area sounds like either they don't know who killed her ,or they don't know who everyone involved may be. Otherwise they would just pull phone records.

The tower could have a few hundred people hitting that location ,it not is as unpopulated as is appears and the towers are spread apart,I think. I tried to find cell towers on the map yesterday but couldn't but if anyone knows how that would be great.

They really need to solve Heather case . Whoever did this is a threat to the public.

The checking all calls in the area sounds like either they don't know who killed her ,or they don't know who everyone involved may be. Otherwise they would just pull phone records.

The tower could have a few hundred people hitting that location ,it not is as unpopulated as is appears and the towers are spread apart,I think. I tried to find cell towers on the map yesterday but couldn't but if anyone knows how that would be great.
The key will be connecting the dots as to how many of those phones are associated with someone who knew Heather or someone who had an issue with Heather.

You don't need to buy Crime Times. Just sign up for the Fredericksburg Wall of Shame facebook group. They post all the mugshots as soon as they're released. Plus the comments are SO entertaining.

You don't need to buy Crime Times. Just sign up for the Fredericksburg Wall of Shame facebook group. They post all the mugshots as soon as they're released. Plus the comments are SO entertaining.

I unfriended the page a while back . I prefer not to be a part of that.

Hopefully this case is in good shape and once lab results are back we will get some news. Hopefully the person she spoke/texted with right before she left the house actually did see her, that is a huge lead right there, unless it was a true friend that had a real car issue but Heather never made it to help her. That would be unfortunate (for investigative purposes).

That's how I found out about this case. Wish we had one for Fairfax, but in all honesty, the closer to DC the less... Well you know.

Back on topic, I believe it takes a while to get phone records back from a subpoena. Weeks.

Could somebody have been hiding in her car when she left her house to assist a friend? Since she was shot by somebody in her car that would be a possibility.

LOL, I would say so. But wouldn't you think the type car she had they really couldn't have hidden very well without being seen. Her car a small KIA wouldn't have a lot of room to hide. Also I wondered about the "I <3 you" message on her window but later read that Heather had that on her window for quite a while.

I find the winking smiley face ;) as a postscript to the words "I <3 U," on the back window is a
Message from the killer to whomever the killer felt he/she was doing this for...
Also, I'm curious as to the extensive body damage to both back quarter panels of Heather's car. Was it there before Sunday?

I wondered the same thing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back