GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm very familiar with Virginia. :) No, I read a quote from her relatives that stated she was being threatened by a female who was dating the same guy as Heather...I'll look for the link. It was this quote from the Sheriff:
"Captain Pearce says officials have identified the woman possibly referenced in Ciccone's postings and she was allegedly also dating a man Ciccone was seeing. 'She has been questioned but is not considered a suspect or person of interest at this time,' Pearce told Dateline. "But we are not ruling anyone fully in or out at this point." http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/rumors-swirl-around-virginia-womans-murder-n477026

I'm very familiar with Virginia. :) No, I read a quote from her relatives that stated she was being threatened by a female who was dating the same guy as Heather...I'll look for the link. It was this quote from the Sheriff:
"Captain Pearce says officials have identified the woman possibly referenced in Ciccone's postings and she was allegedly also dating a man Ciccone was seeing. 'She has been questioned but is not considered a suspect or person of interest at this time,' Pearce told Dateline. "But we are not ruling anyone fully in or out at this point." http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/rumors-swirl-around-virginia-womans-murder-n477026

My family is originally from Reedsville Va. And all of my uncles worked in the crabbing and fishing boats and steamer plants near the docks.

We use to travel down there and get big ole garbage bags of steamed crabs with the obey seasoning every summer for free. Those were definitely the good ole Va days for me in the early 80s.

Now I know I'm off topic. But sometimes life justs let's you remember good moments.

So sorry for going off topic.

Sorry Just K.
I know you are familiar with VA . I should have went back and quoted the post that mentioned this being a very small town. I was being lazy.

Could somebody have been hiding in her car when she left her house to assist a friend? Since she was shot by somebody in her car that would be a possibility.

Being local, I have to say I don't believe they would have been at her house in her car. That probably has to do with the local confidence people have in believing what our local sheriffs office says.
I guess it is possible but it really seems like she was tricked into trusting the wrong people. I wont lie this has me unnerved and to come in back to back with Katelin's disappearance is even worse. I do not think they are related but I don't really know. LE reports are unclear on Katelin's case and seem to be reserved on releasing information on Heather's and they are protective on the media front.

I guess I thought of that because long ago I hid in the back seat of my uncles car when he was going out on a date.

They were quite surprised when I popped up. I was about 10 years old.

Has anyone heard if an update has been released? Last news report had LE searching two homes, but I haven't heard a thing since. I keep hoping that today is the day for resolution!

Has anyone heard if an update has been released? Last news report had LE searching two homes, but I haven't heard a thing since. I keep hoping that today is the day for resolution!

I'm wondering the same thing. I've been checking many sources for any kind of update many times a day and not a peep. Hoping we hear something soon.

image.jpg

Detectives investigating the death of Heather Ciccone released images of a car with the hopes someone saw the vehicle and could provide clues into the young woman’s murder

View attachment 85739

Detectives investigating the death of Heather Ciccone released images of a car with the hopes someone saw the vehicle and could provide clues into the young woman’s murder

That's from earlier last week and is Heather's car. They released that hoping someone had seen her the night of her murder and if anyone else was in the car with her, etc...

Tonight on the Nancy Grace show the Detective said they searched two houses but all information on those searches has been sealed to protect witnesses.

You can probably read about it over on NG.

MOO

I just checked out the NG show video and LE has her cell phone which has "lots of evidence." They are going to do a complete dump from the towers and sift through all calls made from that area. Great news that they have her cell- it's such an important piece of evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just checked out the NG show video and LE has her cell phone which has "lots of evidence." They are going to do a complete dump from the towers and sift through all calls made from that area. Great news that they have her cell- it's such an important piece of evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting , I wonder what they mean by area?

I was really hoping we would have an arrest by now. :rose:

The police say they definitely think Heather was targeted. But targeted by who or for what?

does anyone else think this might have been a love triangle between heather and another girl and a guy?

I find the winking smiley face ;) as a postscript to the words "I <3 U," on the back window is a
Message from the killer to whomever the killer felt he/she was doing this for...
Also, I'm curious as to the extensive body damage to both back quarter panels of Heather's car. Was it there before Sunday?

The police say they definitely think Heather was targeted. But targeted by who or for what?

IMO Heather was called out of her house under false pretenses, someone needed help (car trouble) a set-up. Only 1 person who could be involved that makes any sense. I think police are waiting for solid evidence( forensics):moo:

I find the winking smiley face ;) as a postscript to the words "I <3 U," on the back window is a
Message from the killer to whomever the killer felt he/she was doing this for...
Also, I'm curious as to the extensive body damage to both back quarter panels of Heather's car. Was it there before Sunday?

From what I have read the damage to the vehicle and the message were both already on the vehicle before the murder. The killer did NOT write that message.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back