GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I need to watch today’s PC again. Something was said that made my ears perk up. Something like if there is more to the story or something to that affect. Anyone know what was said exactly?
MOO

Yes. I’m not sure if it was yesterday or today but basically they said “if there’s more to the story that we need to know please let us know what’s going on.“ Obviously not a direct quote but that was the gist of it.

Some people who claim to know him well have been hinting at other issues on social media. I personally tend to disregard those posts unless they are made by an overwhelming number of people (who don’t appear to be duplicate account trolls).

But if there are other problems, and he tried to get her away from them, it is long past the time when he should have taken her to a safe place. That should have happened immediately.

MOO

Hypothetically, where would the resident have stood legally if they had invited them both in, gave them food / water etc. to buy time, and covertly contacted the police? Would they be in any trouble then?

(Not that I think letting a fugitive who's suicidal and armed into your house would be a good idea. Let alone the risk of him being cornered there by LE, and giving him an extra potential hostage. Just curious!)

If they were doing so to keep the person there until cops could come or otherwise try to help LE, it would NOT be a crime.

Yes. I’m not sure if it was yesterday or today but basically they said “if there’s more to the story that we need to know please let us know what’s going on.“ Obviously not a direct quote but that was the gist of it.

Some people who claim to know him well have been hinting at other issues on social media. I personally tend to disregard those posts unless they are made by an overwhelming number of people (who don’t appear to be duplicate account trolls).

But if there are other problems, and he tried to get her away from them, it is long past the time when he should have taken her to a safe place. That should have happened immediately.

MOO
Thank you, justaparent.
I don’t have Facebook, so I’m not privy to any of that.
I agree.

Just checked the weather and I am sure locals can confirm, but it looks pretty miserable for tonight and through tomorrow. Also looks like a cold front coming through.

So as a 14 year old girl on the run, in the woods, in the rain, in the cold with no TV, Wifi, friends, etc., I'm thinking it's a pretty miserable existence right about now. Patience will be wearing thin on Bruce's part because Isabel is going to be really unhappy. He will be unhappy and the misery of his situation will intensify. Whatever he had planned is not going down the way he thought.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the weather and their situation drives them out of the woods and into the light where LE is waiting.

Isabel needs to come home. He needs to give it up and do what's right for her. He was doomed the minute he took her. He has to know that. Reality has to be setting in.

I can't imagine how miserable they feel being cold and wet with nowhere to go. Seriously hoping this ends soon.

MOO

Just checked the weather and I am sure locals can confirm, but it looks pretty miserable for tonight and through tomorrow. Also looks like a cold front coming through.

So as a 14 year old girl on the run, in the woods, in the rain, in the cold with no TV, Wifi, friends, etc., I'm thinking it's a pretty miserable existence right about now. Patience will be wearing thin on Bruce's part because Isabel is going to be really unhappy. He will be unhappy and the misery of his situation will intensify. Whatever he had planned is not going down the way he thought.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the weather and their situation drives them out of the woods and into the light where LE is waiting.

Isabel needs to come home. He needs to give it up and do what's right for her. He was doomed the minute he took her. He has to know that. Reality has to be setting in.

I can't imagine how miserable they feel being cold and wet with nowhere to go. Seriously hoping this ends soon.

MOO
I’m an hour and a half away and yes it’s miserable out. Just sat through 1.5 hours of my daughter’s field Hockey game and i’m Soaked and freezing cold. Felt terrible for all the girls on the field. But they r going home now to get warm and dry. That’s what I want for Isabel.

I keep thinking, why doesn't he just drop her off at a Walmart or something like that and runs away? This is insane, just let the kid go.
My FAVORITE! Lots of cars, lots of people milling around, lots of activity . Should be easy to slip her in undetected.
The only problem I see with it would be his fear of being caught on the cameras in the parking lot.

Last edited:
I would've let them in, probably fed them and let them shower. Living out the country- we just do those type of things....
After raising a bunch of kids though- I am good at picking out liars- so I'd get my neighbor the Sheriff as well
I would have pulled her in and locked him out and given her the biggest hug she’s ever had. Then called the cops.

Agreed!! Does anyone else remember a case about a young girl who was groomed by a cousin with a long rap sheet. I think he was even on probation. The mom first tried to claim that her daughter jumped out of the car during an argument and hopped into her cousin’s car (who just happened to pull up at the exact same moment) and took off. She was charged with filing a false police report a few days later because the police discovered she’d actually planned to drop her daughter off with him ahead of time. I think the mom in that case also had a previous relationship with the guy who abducted her daughter. I don’t remember all the details but I remember it was nuts. I’m wanting to say they traveled all the way up to Ohio or Indiana but then traveled back to a nearby area and were spotted by someone. I think they both fled from the car when the police used a pit maneuver to stop the car but were shortly apprehended without much resistance. I think the girl was initially placed in a foster home following the event, but I didn’t follow what happened with the case in the aftermath because there was little information reported on it. Does anyone know which case I’m referring to and what may have happened to the cousin or whether the girl was ever allowed to return home to her mother’s care?

Louis Jakab. Don't know much after the apprehension.

MOO
Are they exposed to the elements or are there cabins or some sort of shelter in the area they are believed to be in?

Karina Bolster (@KarinaNBC12) on Twitter

Investigators released the following info in Hicks/Lynch case: -They’ve gotten several new leads that will take search efforts to other areas of Montpelier and outside the town -Recent efforts now have the US Marshals involved

-Base operations now headed back to Louisa to continue investigating -Tact teams searched several miles of wilderness, garages, barns, properties etc -There have been more than 200 people involved in the search effort across multiple agencies

-During search effort in Hanover, several pieces of physical evidence were collected -Investigators have continuously updated Hicks’ family about the search efforts -An altered photo of Lynch was released to the public today -> clean shaven

upload_2019-10-30_20-34-34.jpeg

Oh my so US Marshalls are now there. This will come to an end soon. Bruce let her go. This is only going to get bad fast. You have more than 200 armed LE officers after you and they will find you. IF you care at all about Isabel let her go. Get her out of harms way. As a mom to 2 teenage girls I beg of you to do the right thing and get Isabel to safety.

Louis Jakab. Don't know much after the apprehension.
The girl was pregnant at the time, wasn't she? I wonder if she ever had that baby. That was a really sad story though, I can't imagine how someone gets back up after living like that. My God, poor kid.

Karina Bolster (@KarinaNBC12) on Twitter

Investigators released the following info in Hicks/Lynch case: -They’ve gotten several new leads that will take search efforts to other areas of Montpelier and outside the town -Recent efforts now have the US Marshals involved

-Base operations now headed back to Louisa to continue investigating -Tact teams searched several miles of wilderness, garages, barns, properties etc -There have been more than 200 people involved in the search effort across multiple agencies

-During search effort in Hanover, several pieces of physical evidence were collected -Investigators have continuously updated Hicks’ family about the search efforts -An altered photo of Lynch was released to the public today -> clean shaven

View attachment 212391

RBBM

That's what I have been waiting to hear. I wondered if they were finding anything that they could link to the two of them and they have. I don't think it will be long now before this ends. Hopefully peacefully.

RBBM

That's what I have been waiting to hear. I wondered if they were finding anything that they could link to the two of them and they have. I don't think it will be long now before this ends. Hopefully peacefully.

Bruce - you need to let this girl go NOW. Leave her at a home where she can knock on a door. You must let her go NOW.

WTVR CBS 6 Richmond‏Verified account @CBS6
"The search for Isabel Hicks definitely continues," said Louisa County Sheriff's Office Det.

IMO LE has to continue searching given the danger Isabel could be in. With Lynch having "suicidal ideations" and in possession of a gun the potential for a murder/suicide is too big a risk to rest for even a day.

And it's also risky since Lynch may do something stupid if he feels cornered. What a horrible situation. Disgusting as it is let's hope Lynch cares enough for Isabel to spare her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back