GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:D So glad I stayed up after work tonight even though I really just wanted to curl up under the covers.

If needed (but hopefully not), please alert so we can change name to initials. It will be a large undertaking but we will.

(not really important now but I am curious to learn where the car they were found is came from)

Thank you for hanging in with us !!!! We so appreciate you!!!

Woo hoo !!!

Happy dance!!!

So PROUD of this team !!!

IH can have a hot meal, in a safe environment and @Momof4RN a hot shower !!!

I can't wait to hear the long version of this story.
Wait no that’s @momrids6 giving out hot showers:) I’m giving out the biggest hug!
But yes feels so good to know she will be able to get warmed up and dry too:) may be the only time I ever say this but a big thank you to God Today for rain!

I checked the computer when I got home, went to cook dinner, and when I checked again, I saw SAFE! Wow! I am SO happy that IH is safe and on her way home to get a hot shower and a good meal!

Thanks for using initials. Even if it doesn’t result in the charges that we think it may this young woman deserves as much privacy as is possible.

WTVR CBS 6 Richmond‏Verified account @CBS6
"The search for Isabel Hicks definitely continues," said Louisa County Sheriff's Office Det.

IMO LE has to continue searching given the danger Isabel could be in. With Lynch having "suicidal ideations" and in possession of a gun the potential for a murder/suicide is too big a risk to rest for even a day.

And it's also risky since Lynch may do something stupid if he feels cornered. What a horrible situation. Disgusting as it is let's hope Lynch cares enough for Isabel to spare her life.

@margarita25 Where are you????

IH FOUND SAFE !!!!

Wait no that’s @momrids6 giving out hot showers:) I’m giving out the biggest hug!
But yes feels so good to know she will be able to get warmed up and dry too:) may be the only time I ever say this but a big thank you to God Today for rain!

Thanks I was able to correct.

Yes, thank God for bringing her home safe!!!

Yes, I think the rain/cold and the HEAT from our GREAT and wonderful LE brought this to a happy ending.

There’s a lot of our peeps missing.
@rainynights @Bravo

ETA: login or may have to send our wonderful VA LE after you!
LOL Thanks for thinking of me. We were out of town having dinner with my Michigan Family on our side of the border. We got home about 9:45 ish and I got here as soon as I could. Wonderful news. Just wonderful. It has been a pattern quite frequently with me. Awaiting a verdict. Tell me to go out of town. Awaiting someone found again tell me to go take an out of town day trip. Then it will go down lol. Elated to hear this. Good work LE for a safe capture/find.

Karina Bolster (@KarinaNBC12) on Twitter
We’re hearing IH, 14, from Louisa County, has been found safe. The AMBER alert has been canceled. We’re waiting on more details to come shortly.

@VSPPIO
confirms Bruce Lynch Jr. has been taken into custody. Both of them were found in Virginia. More details to come from the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office.

Proud to be a Virginia girl. Thanks to LE and FBI!

You got that right and I love every inch of our GREAT state !!!

I must say we raise some mighty fine, loving, caring folks!!! My family has been here since the founding of our great state. I've traveled the entire US and several other counties but this ground is my home forever and always!!!

Last edited:
Welcome Luxin! I really hope that is not it. Always good to have a new member on board. Hope you stick around!
Thank you! I have been a long time reader for many cases, but had to chime in for the acronym I came up with lol...I don't believe that's what it actually represents, but felt I had to add it to the list of contenders lol.

And yes, I've been a websleuth silent creeper since Delphi and enjoy this forum as a one stop shop so to speak on the most up to date information about currently cases. I also LOVE that there isn't the redundant comments like there is on Facebook. Same questions, same repetitive responses and spoon fed information. It gets old after so long.

So anyways, I look forward to contributing in any way I can...most often I'm the middle man and see both sides to every story, which can be frustrating at times, but helpful in terms of communication between differing viewpoints.

Lastly, most importantly, I am a smartass, albeit a respectful one, and find that laughter is always helpful clear people's minds a bit.

P.s. Forewarning, I ramble. I'm working on it. Lol

Karina Bolster (@KarinaNBC12) on Twitter
We’re hearing IH, 14, from Louisa County, has been found safe. The AMBER alert has been canceled. We’re waiting on more details to come shortly.

@VSPPIO
confirms Bruce Lynch Jr. has been taken into custody. Both of them were found in Virginia. More details to come from the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office.
FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I hope they get this guy the help he needs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back