GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AMBER Alert Update: Isabel Hicks, 14, is safe; alleged abductor in custody

Wednesday investigators said they would be moving their resources to other parts of Montpelier and outside of the town due to new information they’ve received. The U.S. Marshals were also involved in the search.

“We still want to keep it as broad as we can," said Louisa County Sheriff’s Office Detective Chuck Love. "We’ve tried to push this out in multiple states, so now that he’s seen the resources that can be pulled together in this short amount of time we’re worried that he may try to leave this area.”

Thanks. I just saw the title changed and I'm trying to catch up now.
I did see that they were found in Caroline county. That's far away: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Where was he taking her? :eek: (I haven't read all the details yet)
So happy he got caught when he did and that IH has been found safe!
The article above said he was in ladysmith which actually isn’t too far from Louisa.

Thanks. I just saw the title changed and I'm trying to catch up now.
I did see that they were found in Caroline county. That's far away: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Where was he taking her? :eek: (I haven't read all the details yet)
So happy he got caught when he did and that IH has been found safe!

Caroline County is adjacent on the East side of Hanover. Not far at all.

What, the lady was his mom??

This mom gave her son a choice when he showed up with the girl he’s accused of abducting

This mom gave her son a choice when he showed up with the girl he’s accused of abducting, UPDATED AT 11:15PM, OCTOBER 30, 2019

"I told them they can't be here - they're wanted," Harper said. "I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. My eyes got real wide and I told him he has an ultimatum. Either turn himself in or I'm calling the police."

The article above said he was in ladysmith which actually isn’t too far from Louisa.

Thank you. Updating the map: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Ok that's not so far. But it's pretty near I-95. So glad he stopped and surrendered peacefully. This could have been a really bad outcome.

MOO.

What an awesome mom. The local newscast said she answered the door and the two of them were standing there smiling at her.

I'm wondering if they were in the area the whole time or if they left and returned because they needed a warm place to get out of the damp, cold weather and thought mom's would be a great place to crash. I figured they would have been long gone by now...like that teacher who took the little girl from Tennessee or that guy who kidnapped the 12 year old daughter of the girlfriend that he killed and they ended up in SF. Those are the two stories that kept popping up in my mind on this one and both of them headed to California. Glad this idiot stayed local and that his mom did an amazing thing.

Nope, but the FBI issued the warrant. He's on the FBI wanted list.The US Marshalls were hot on his trail.
I think the State will take jurisdiction for prosecution...if there is a prosecution. What is important is that the two are safe and so are the many in law enforcement who worked so tirelessly to finding them.

The alert was issued after Louisa authorities secured a warrant for Lynch’s arrest on felony abduction charges. Police did not detail charges against Lynch Wednesday night.

Missing Louisa teenager found safe after Caroline traffic stop

AMBER Alert Update: Isabel Hicks, 14, is safe; alleged abductor in custody

The pair was stopped in a vehicle in Caroline County after another driver spotted the suspect's vehicle and called police, Burkett reported.

Neither the teenage girl, nor the 33-year-old man were injured during the traffic stop on Page Road in Ladysmith.

I can't even find Page Road on Google maps.

@Gardener1850

I can't find it either. Google keeps wanting to take me to the Ladysmith Convenience Site when I type in "Page Road, Ladysmith, VA": خرائط ‪Google

ETA: @UnapologeticallyAspie found it spelled as Paige Rd: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏‬‏‏
:)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member