GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, the focus on this fully grown adult predator getting the “help he needs” and not his young child victim is somewhat striking to many of us, I would venture to guess.

As far as this girl going willingly, and yes I am making an assumption about the purpose for the abduction of this one child, here is what ET had to say at the sentencing of her predator, after she went “willingly” (I think it’s an important read for anyone who might be confused as to who the victim is in a case like this):

"When I started school, you picked me out of the crowd. I was just a kid who wanted to make friends, but you were someone who had a plan. You saw a broken girl who was lonely, scared, and traumatized. You made her feel safe and loved because you saw what she needed and made her believe you would be her 'protector.'"

"You act like you care now and that you’re full of all this regret, but where was any of that before? Where was any of that when you first had me alone in your classroom closet and violated me over and over again for months? Where was any of that when you spent untold amounts of time and effort into manipulating, pressuring and deceiving me into thinking that you were the only person that cared about me?"

"All you were was a man who wanted sex, and you manipulated me and used me just for that," she said at the end. "But the truth is, no matter how much time you have to serve, you will never be able to undo what you did to me. I will have to live with the scars you left on me forever."
Teacher who fled with teen student and forced her to have sex with him every day jailed

Thank you, I hadn’t read her testimony (? maybe the wrong term) from his sentencing. Very profound and quite eloquent given the circumstances.

ETA: victim impact statement probably would have been a better choice of words :oops:

Good morning, people! Happy Halloween!!!! What an awesome day it’s going to be, knowing IH is SAFE & is getting the love & care she needs :) Looking forward to the PC today (anxiously awaiting announcement of time) & praying for IH’s recovery.

Good Morning everyone!! It's been pretty nerve-wracking watching this case day by day and I was afraid it wouldn't end well. I see there's much to catch up on.....But I Thank God that Isabel is alive and Safe!
And I sincerely Thank you all for being here!!

Virginia State Police released the following information just before 9:45 p.m. Wednesday night:

The Virginia AMBER Alert for Isabel Hicks and Bruce Lynch has been canceled as both have been located in Virginia. Miss Hicks has been safely located and Lynch taken into custody. The Louisa County Sheriff’s Office will provide an update shortly…please be patient, as they’re still in the midst of the investigation and arrest.

-Virginia State Police

Missing Louisa teen found safe, suspected abductor in custody

OMG scroll to top of twitter feed!! There is an Amber Alert for a 3 yr old!!
AMBER Alert issued for 3-year-old NC girl
O/T I know! She was taken on her birthday!:( I can’t get caught up in another baby abduction right now after cupcake and the 2 I followed right before her. All of who were found at landfills. But sending many prayers this little one is found safe and sound soon.

Last edited:
O/T I know! She was taken on her birthday!:( I can’t get caught up in another baby abduction right now after cupcake and the 2 I followed right before her. All of who were found at landfills. But sending many prayers this little one is found safe and sound soon.
Totally understand!!!

I have learned from the best of the best here over the last year. People like you. Thank you!

Thank you. You provided many links, presser info, and have followed IH from the beginning. I'm so happy we shared in the joy of finding IH.
Be safe, lots of heavy storms today.

I can't hardly wait for the presser. Hopefully we will discover more today.

Our fine law enforcement officers did an outstanding job finding her. I can't imagine the excitement and celebration these fine LE had when she was found last night !!!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back