GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UPDATE: @LouisaCoSheriff will hold a news conference at 2 pm updating the public about the latest developments in the Isabel Hicks case. To recap: -Hicks found safe, Bruce Lynch Jr is in custody -They we’re stopped by Caroline Co. deputies after a short pursuit #VAnews #NBC12
Karina Bolster on Twitter

According to the Louisa Co. Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court - Bruce Lynch Jr is expected to be arraigned in court tomorrow at 9am. We’re expecting to learn more information at this afternoons news conference. #VAnews #NBC12
Karina Bolster on Twitter

Arraignment set for alleged abductor after missing Louisa County teen found safe

He was wearing shorts!

And from the pictures the woman took it appears to me to be a white car. I may be wrong , it’s hard to see a lot of detail in her pictures.

The pictures I saw appeared to be stopped law-enforcement vehicles with their blue lights on and not an actual photo of the vehicle the two were in. Maybe there’s another link that has extra photos. Or perhaps I was looking at it incorrectly.

JMO

The pictures I saw appeared to be stopped law-enforcement vehicles with their blue lights on and not an actual photo of the vehicle the two were in. Maybe there’s another link that has extra photos. Or perhaps I was looking at it incorrectly.

JMO

There is a video of him being taken to jail. When he is removed from the police car, he appears to be in shorts.
Link above....
MOO

IH's Mom giving him the boot makes me wonder if she noticed/saw something. It wouldn't be the first time a creep got close to Mom in order to be close to the minor. If that's the case good on her. IMO
ETA- several cases where a Mom just turns a blind eye

Already over? I didn't get to see/hear any of it!
They really didn’t release much info, (being it’s a juvenile case & still investigating). They were thanking FBI LE Media & community. Said IH is resting at home & BL is in jail (forget the name). IH family made statement thanking everyone for helping. MOO

LE really went out of their way to thank the media, going so far as to say IH could still be missing right now if it were not for them. It sounds like an observant citizen called in the sighting. Jmo.

Exactly! And IIRC, didn't that start with the Amber Alert program? Since then, EVERYONE who sees the news... and sees a car, sees a guy, etc, potentially is a deputy!
It's wonderful.

LE really went out of their way to thank the media, going so far as to say IH could still be missing right now if it were not for them. It sounds like an observant citizen called in the sighting. Jmo.
As well they should have; that woman is the hero! A day or two ago I questioned why LE seemed so sure that they were still in the area and wondered where the car was... The woman who called in the tip saved IH! MOO

IMO that was attention seeking behavior and never his intent or he would have done it long ago. That said, if it weren’t for his threats to commit suicide, I don’t think IH would have been given the AA and attention she received. Happy to say he screwed himself there. JMHO

Bingo. I think he’s used that to get what he’s wanted over the years. I’m glad his mother stood firm and drew the line. The fact that he went to her with the child he stole indicates to me he’s gotten away with stuff before and thought he would again.

Thank God that lady did the right thing. She saved a child, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back