GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SBM
While we wait for news I'm posting the story of Jeremiah Button. He built and lived in an elaborate homemade bunker undetected by LE for 3 years. His underground, hand dug hideout is very impressive.

I’ve been wondering about them being underground myself albeit in something much less sophisticated than Button built. I’m sure LE is using heat-sensing thermal imaging (whatever it’s called) so why haven’t they found them? Does anyone know if thermal imaging would be able to detect them underground?

I think they may have known the person whose door they knocked on and the person refused to help them and they ran through their backyard and into the woods. Moo

That’s what locals report. But no LE verification, and there likely won’t be. It’s what makes the most sense.

They did give the address of the house where the two knocked on the door but I have not searched for ownership. I don’t think we can even report a name (here) but maybe someone could clarify since the address was given by law-enforcement. ETA: I personally wouldn’t choose to repeat the name publicly but I would look for my own curiosity.

MOO

SBM

I’ve been wondering about them being underground myself albeit in something much less sophisticated than Button built. I’m sure LE is using heat-sensing thermal imaging (whatever it’s called) so why haven’t they found them? Does anyone know if thermal imaging would be able to detect them underground?

I found lots of articles written by peppers on how to deflect thermal imaging. Apparently its not as hard to hide as I thought.

How To Block IR Infrared Thermal Imaging

• A simple method to block IR (with caveats) is an ordinary ‘space blanket’, ’emergency blanket’ or thermal blanket.They are made of Mylar foil and will block IR imagery.
  • One of the most effective methods to block IR is to conceal behind glass. Glass is entirely opaque to thermal imaging.
  • For a quick temporary method of IR concealment, throw a blanket over yourself. A thick woolen blanket will help defeat thermal imaging. It works surprisingly well.
  • Insulated pants and a hat. It won’t be 100% but it will help lessen the heat signature. Again, the heat will build and escape through the neck openings and face. You could cover your face with cool mud, which will work temporarily.
  • Put trees and/or brush between you and the suspected IR imager. Trees overhead will help break up the infrared signature, especially under a heavy canopy of leaves.
JMHO and lots of help from my friend Google :confused:

Last edited:
That’s what locals report. But no LE verification, and there likely won’t be. It’s what makes the most sense.

They did give the address of the house where the two knocked on the door but I have not searched for ownership. I don’t think we can even report a name (here) but maybe someone could clarify since the address was given by law-enforcement. ETA: I personally wouldn’t choose to repeat the name publicly but I would look for my own curiosity.

MOO

The Louisa and Hanover GIS can be used to look up homeowners by addess or last name.

https://louisagis.timmons.com/#/

Hanover County GIS

ETA..Hanover County

MOO
I don’t remember ever seeing an exact address. I may be wrong but think LE only released the block. 14000 Block Clazemont rd. They did however state yesterday the area has always been of interest to them because Lynch has several contacts there.

ETA: they also stated Lynch knows the area well.

A Hanover County sheriff’s lieutenant said Tuesday that a call came in just after 9 p.m. from a resident who says the pair came to the home in the 14000 block of Clazemont Road in Montpelier.

AMBER Alert: Deputies call on hunters to help find missing girl

Last edited:
Thanks for clarification on the address. I thought the second gentleman, the major, did give the exact address but in listening to it again do not find that.

Depending on exactly where the two knocked on the door, the wooded area behind the house may not be very deep and in some areas there is obviously an adjacent road where they could have been parked.

It might’ve been difficult to get away in a car, since LE scrambled to the area pretty quickly. Someone familiar with the area would know where to park and if they are indeed getting help from someone the car could be in a garage.

Google earth image of the area.

Attachments

• A9BF6659-E03B-4E0C-8169-DBDE7669DE57.jpeg
    A9BF6659-E03B-4E0C-8169-DBDE7669DE57.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
UPDATE: Investigators just gave a brief update on the search for Isabel Hicks and Bruce Lynch Jr.: -Additional tact teams from the FBI and VSP have been brought in from across the state. This means more man power on ground. -Will continue to search wooded areas #VAnews #NBC12

EII3EOOWoAMAPRV.jpeg EII3EOIWkAIc5ay.jpeg
Karina Bolster on Twitter

UPDATE contd: -By the end of the day the search area could expand by twice what it was originally -Crews have been out here 24/7 searching the area since Hicks and Lynch were spotted on Clazemont Road Monday night -There have been no more sightings of them/the car #VAnews #NBC12

UPDATE: Investigators just gave a brief update on the search for Isabel Hicks and Bruce Lynch Jr.: -Additional tact teams from the FBI and VSP have been brought in from across the state. This means more man power on ground. -Will continue to search wooded areas #VAnews #NBC12

View attachment 212303 View attachment 212302

UPDATE contd: -By the end of the day the search area could expand by twice what it was originally -Crews have been out here 24/7 searching the area since Hicks and Lynch were spotted on Clazemont Road Monday night -There have been no more sightings of them/the car #VAnews #NBC12

I sure hope no one is helping him. JMO

Investigators say that additional tactical teams from the FBI and VSP have been brought in to help with the search. Other teams from those agencies were already assisting, along with Louisa/Hanover/Henrico counties.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators say they have received several calls for service after their plea yesterday for people to check their abandoned buildings/sheds on their properties and for hunters to check any woods cameras they have. Teams are in the process of investigating those calls.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators are reiterating this call for people to check for signs of Hicks and Lynch. They add to look for any signs to indicate old campsites the pair may have used.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators say teams were out in limited areas overnight, everyone back out in force during the day. Yesterday, they said they had searched up to two miles away from the spot where they were last spotted. They say that search area may have doubled by the end of the day.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators still working on a composite image of Lynch (R) to show him without his beard, as they say he has shaved it off. They say when Hicks was seen on Monday, her appearance had not changed other than clothing. Both believed to be in dark or camouflaged clothes.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators have still not been able to locate the car the pair were believed to be traveling in, a 2003 blue/light silver Toyota Matrix.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Cam Thompson (@CamThompsonCBS6) | Twitter

LE seems convinced that IH and BL are still in that area. If that's true, where's the vehicle?

Possibly hidden in the 15 miles of denise forest, shed, old tobacco barns, abandon building.

This area is very "old" some farms have run down building dating back a 100 years or more. Some are located very far back in the dense woods.

MOO...

Last edited:
While we wait for news I'm posting the story of Jeremiah Button. He built and lived in an elaborate homemade bunker undetected by LE for 3 years. His underground, hand dug hideout is very impressive. The photos are amazing in this article.

IH's abductor possesses landscape and carpentry skills, as noted by LE.

Fugitive child *advertiser censored* suspect missing since 2016 is found hiding in underground bunker in Wisconsin

The bunker was equipped with electricity, computers, television, and radio. He built a contraption for filtering water, pumping it through charcoal and filters and boiling it. There are also solar panels on the roof and a bike-powered generator inside.

JMHO....as I while away the hours waiting for IH to come home

(Ughh, I wish I could never hear the words “child *advertiser censored*” again.)

I wonder if they are using drones.

Most certainly, moo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member