GUILTY VA - Jean Smith, 25, shot to death, Isle of Wight County, 17 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
635652467349597427-2.jpg

:rose: jean marie
:rose: strength to those that love her

Not sure if this will be helpful later as we receive details to piece together, but the distance between her town, Hampton, and the location of her body in IOW is 27.7 miles.

I have not seen if it has been released if she worked or not, since the end of her service in 2011.. Have I missed it by chance?

I don't see your quote in that article?

It was there when I posted!

Looks like the article is updated and that info was removed. If you google the whole sentence, it will bring you to the article, but the updated version. :(

Not sure it matters what division she worked in, since she was discharged in 2011?? IDK.

It was there when I posted!

Looks like the article is updated and that info was removed. If you google the whole sentence, it will bring you to the article, but the updated version. :(

Not sure it matters what division she worked in, since she was discharged in 2011?? IDK.
I also saw it and read it to mean during her service she was NCIS. JMO

I have not seen if it has been released if she worked or not, since the end of her service in 2011.. Have I missed it by chance?

I haven't seen anything indicating a job, her FB shows she recently graduated with a degree in phlebotomy.

I haven't seen anything indicating a job, her FB shows she recently graduated with a degree in phlebotomy.

Nobody reported her missing, including an employer. She was found by hunters, not searchers.

It could be that she was only recently killed so an employer wasn't particularly alarmed yet, or it could be that without a regular routine of a job, she wasn't missed immediately.

i find this case so sad............not close to her family, her mother stated in the above video she hadn't talked with her in months, no siblings, no one reported her missing, she's seems like she was so isolated in her life :(

:rose: jean marie

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/isle-wight-sheriff-seeks-info-about-victims-whereabouts#

The Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to learn about the last 24 hours before a woman's death.

On Friday morning, Jean Marie Smith, 25, of Patriot Crescent in Hampton, was found dead on Hatcher's Lane, according to the Isle of Wight County Sheriff's Office. Smith had been out of the town until the afternoon of April 15 and her approximate time of death was the evening of April 16, according to a news release issued today.

She lived with her grandma according to this article.

Smith shared the home with her grandmother, Mary Halwalka, and her on-again, off-again boyfriend 29-year-old Eric Saub.

He has been charged with identity theft, forgery, using false statements to obtain credit, and possession of ammunition by a convicted felon.

Isle of Wight deputies have confirmed that they do have a person of interest in Jean Marie Smith’s murder case, but they would not comment on whether Eric Saub is that person.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/22/man-arre...nvestigation-into-former-navy-sailors-murder/

She lived with her grandma according to this article.

Smith shared the home with her grandmother, Mary Halwalka, and her on-again, off-again boyfriend 29-year-old Eric Saub.

He has been charged with identity theft, forgery, using false statements to obtain credit, and possession of ammunition by a convicted felon.

Isle of Wight deputies have confirmed that they do have a person of interest in Jean Marie Smith’s murder case, but they would not comment on whether Eric Saub is that person.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/22/man-arre...nvestigation-into-former-navy-sailors-murder/

Okay, looks like LE is moving along in the investigation....that's great news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back