VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, I have been out and haven't watched any of the closings yet, can't believe she is STILL doing that, OMG!!!! She must obviously be avoiding reading about the public's perception of her??
Oh, she kept it together for a (relatively) long time today.

It's just the problem is, she can't keep remembering to keep it together; so her smirks keep leaking out.

Wondering why JD's closing was done by B instead of CV? Does anyone know?? She is a firecracker! Maybe that is why she looks concerned??? Could it be because she is seeing spots where she would've worded things differently, and/or cut in and made objections during AH team's closings?
CV did the first hour, BC did the second part

But Bredehoft had to spend some of that precious time talking about a witness that was like Doogie Houser! Really? This young jury probably has no idea of what she was talking about!
I was thinking the exact same thing, lol. Doogie Houser... for crying outloud.
Don't be shocked if AH clams incompetent counsel.

Wondering why JD's closing was done by B instead of CV? Does anyone know?? She is a firecracker! Maybe that is why she looks concerned??? Could it be because she is seeing spots where she would've worded things differently, and/or cut in and made objections during AH team's closings?
They split it between them. I thought it worked well, good to mix it up for energy levels

Or... "not" giving money to charity, as the case may be.

???!!!

I mean, to some extent we have to keep in mind, theirs was written before they specifically knew that Camille and Ben were going to point out the exact opposite.

They should have guessed; they didn't know.

Theirs just basically consisted of 1 hour and 54 minutes of "But,but,but,but......Pirate, wah"

Lunch break followed by 45 more minutes of cross:

Anyone else think the jury is now writing their verdicts on their lunch napkins and will turn them all in to whomever the foreperson will be when they finally get into the jury room?
I would so love JD to win this, but if it comes down to somebody thinking a text is abuse and he doesn’t, I think we’ll have to take comfort from the fact he def has won the court of public opinion.

IMO ofc.

CV went first for about 40 minutes then BC did about 40 minutes.
They have 2 hours total and can split it up however they want. They now have 39 minutes left for rebuttal.
They were both awesome!

Thank goodness, break time, rebuttal will come after this break for lunch. YES!!! YES!! the jurors will get a break from teh AH side droning they will come back fresh after a meal and hear Camille take it on home. At least I hope it's Camille. I think she is most effective before the jury (nothing against Ben) As a female and the most promintent female face of team JD I think it has to be her.

I couldn't agree with you more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member