VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ruckle of the Bailey. He is an attorney from Canada.Law and Lumber is good also. (Whoops, posted to the wrong poster.)

Runkle is good! He has been sharing his "take" on jurors, the attorneys, etc all with respect (which is very important, imo) I've been watching the YT lawyer channels for about a year.

jmo

Maybe they wrote it weeks ago and then said, funk it, our case is such a dog we're not spending billable hours rewriting it based on recent events.

Maybe so, there has to be a reason she was all over the place.

Yay for lunch time but Elaine still has 6 long minutes.

I can’t wait to see what BC is going to do!

CV is looking concerned and keeping looking at the judge and I'm sure she's wondering why the judge is allowing EB to say some of the things she is saying.

Camille does look a bit stressed, I agree.
Wondering why JD's closing was done by B instead of CV? Does anyone know?? She is a firecracker! Maybe that is why she looks concerned??? Could it be because she is seeing spots where she would've worded things differently, and/or cut in and made objections during AH team's closings?

EB would have been better reading/referring to her written closing. She's wasting a lot time getting sidetracked and harping on one story about the police officers coming twice to the penthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper